AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2004-11-27, 00:01   Link #1
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Requesting Help - Redraw of a map

Hi all. Ok, this is going to be rather embarrasing, but I need help redrawing this map. Yes, the artwork is lame, but that's the best I can do freehand. I've said it before that my freehand skills are horrible, but my photoshop skills are pretty good.

What I'm looking for is a more anime'ish or somewhat professional look to the map. Or at the least something that looks more like a real map. Sorry for the poor quality of the proof. My scanner is Out of Order and all I had was a cheap camera to take the picture. Would someone be willing to volunteer to help me by redrawing this? What this map is a picture of is the skyraider continent on the planet Kathul. It's a very large boot shaped continent that strentches from the equater of the planet to about 45 degrees north latitude. The lower half of the boot is not visible in this drawing, but it is a mirror image of the northern half of the upper part of the continent down to just short of the blue forest. You can think of the southern sea as the ankle point in the boot.

Now that I've explained the missing part, would anyone be willing to try to redraw this somewhat nicer for me? I'd really apreciate the help. So far everyone who I've given this to gave up on it already. T_T You don't need to redo the orignal image. You can redraw it yourself in whatever medium you want. Thanks in advance.
Lord Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote