AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-11-15, 19:33   Link #1
cheese4u
da big boss

Best scene depicted in anime.

I'm a big fan of the manga, but there are a few things that just look better in the anime. What is your favorite scene ever depicted in the anime?

Heres mine:

1. I know this is cruel but probably my favorite scene is when Itachi just owned his entire village, and they showed the aftermath of his destruction. To think that a thirteen year old kid can do all that damage is awesome.

2. Naruto punches the crap out of Gaara to win the battle. I'm sorry but the manga just does no justice to that scene.
Ya know, when a man works hard his entire life enduring hundreds of ladies, many of whom he does not even remember you'd like to think that at the end of the day he will be given a lot of money, without having had to earn it. -Leon Phelps
cheese4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-15, 19:36   Link #2
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Lee vs Kimimaro actually looked much better in the anime than it did in the manga. They added a lot of extra touches to the fight to make it more exciting.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-15, 19:40   Link #3
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Thumbs up

Mine would be 3 actually

* Sarutobi fighting the other Hokkages ( I could say the whole sequence till Enma appears )

* One where Naruto is drowning and then Kyuubi Kitsune takes over and Naruto emerges and punches Sauckay

* The Kyubi Kitsune running on water attacking Sauckay

P.S. : Cheese4u it would be better in my opnion if you made a poll also a good thread to come in a long time
Old 2006-11-15, 19:55   Link #4
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-My absolute favorite scene is when Naruto first invoked the Kyuubi's chakra against Haku. I swear you do not know (demonic) Kyuubi possesion until you hear that blood-thirsty, savage voice done in the anime. And if it gives you nightmares, you know that it did a splendid job.
Old 2006-11-15, 20:09   Link #5
tritoch

Naruto x Gaara fight would have to be the best fight in the anime. Nothing like high chakra users battling it out giant monster style.

The Sannin fight wasn't impressive for me.. All they did was talk then fight a few then talk. Heck they didn't even have that many jutsus used.

The Jounins vs. Akatsuki would be my 2nd fave.. The awesome jutsu cast speeds and reaction speeds was purdee.

Last edited by tritoch; 2006-11-15 at 22:43.
tritoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-15, 20:49   Link #6
Yamatofruit
Sixth Hokage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Mine would be 3 actually

* Sarutobi fighting the other Hokkages ( I could say the whole sequence till Enma appears )

* One where Naruto is drowning and then Kyuubi Kitsune takes over and Naruto emerges and punches Sauckay

* The Kyubi Kitsune running on water attacking Sauckay

P.S. : Cheese4u it would be better in my opnion if you made a poll also a good thread to come in a long time
I agree with Geta Boshi. I thought that the scene where Sarutobi fights the hokages was awesome.
Yamatofruit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-15, 21:08   Link #7
Razz

Itachi using Tsukuyomi on Kakashi. That was great.
Razz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-15, 21:25   Link #8
CeDeR
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to CeDeR Send a message via AIM to CeDeR Send a message via Yahoo to CeDeR
whne naruto farts next to kiba´s nose during chunin exam
CeDeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-15, 21:31   Link #9
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

When Kabuto jumps out of a window and pulls off the mask as a stunned kakashi watches him escape. Wonderful!

The runner up is the filler episode where Kiba says "cheese hamburger". Its absolutely the most ridiculous thing a pair of American ears can hear.
Suna no tate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-15, 22:21   Link #10
cheese4u
da big boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by tritoch View Post
The Sannin fight wasn't impressive for me.. All they did was talk then fight a few then talk. Heck they didn't even have that many jutsus used.
Agreed, but I think that was more Naruto's fight than anyones. The sannin fighting was just symbolic to their impending breakup.
Ya know, when a man works hard his entire life enduring hundreds of ladies, many of whom he does not even remember you'd like to think that at the end of the day he will be given a lot of money, without having had to earn it. -Leon Phelps
cheese4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-15, 23:18   Link #11
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Orochimaru vs Sasuke in the chuunin exam, it was done way way better.

Haku's past.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-16, 00:21   Link #12
Razz

Gaara VS Kimimaro

I remember the manga being good but when I saw Ryuusa Bakuryu in the anime, I felt this sudden surge through my body, it made me wet.
Razz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-17, 22:54   Link #13
Naruto's_girl
Hinata and Naruto

Location: No where. I'm a figment of your imagination.............
Lets see... Things actually move, there's sound effects, voices....should I go on?
Naruto's_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-18, 00:33   Link #14
Wrath of the Uchiha

The Tsukuyomi was absolutely awesome and more detailed than the manga, so much torture and whining in pain after so many stabs.......and then Itachi saying 72 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds left..........yeouch!!!! That musata hurt bad!
Wrath of the Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-18, 10:32   Link #15
Ero-Senn1n

Nobody mentioned Lee's fights ( i mean all of them ). Lee seems to be the love of all animators, his fight scenes against Gaara and Kimimaro were superb, just flawless animation. All that speed and style could be shown much better animated than drawn.

My other favourite would be the Kakashi vs Itachi fight, it had a very cool music too, after the Kisame, Asuma, Kurenai showdown when Kakashi and Itachi took over that music just showed that the fight has then advanced to a completely different level, where those 3 cannot even follow what's exactly happening. A good choice of music can add so much to a scene. The only big mistake that ruined that scene was that they have shown Itachi's eyes with normal sharingan while he was already using MS.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-28, 12:24   Link #16
Ryu-Hebi
dragon-serpent

Send a message via AIM to Ryu-Hebi Send a message via Yahoo to Ryu-Hebi
ummm maybe the scene is when naruto first tranforms into the fox demon
Ryu-Hebi is offline   Reply With Quote