AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2008-04-27, 21:50   Link #421
Tworble

Quote:
Originally Posted by eipu View Post
@ ipernorris: Thanks for the screen caps!

This episode seems to cover the last chapter that has been scanlated so far. So for people (like me) who haven't browsed through the subsequent raw chapters (because they don't understand japanese), next episode is going to be fun.

More yoite please!
It's going to be fun for those who have browsed through it. (love the art) I am exited to find out what really happens.

It has stayed pretty close to the Manga so far so if it keeps it up I can tell it will be thrilling, just from the images I have seen.

I will openly spoil all on one point-there will e more Yoite, that I can say for certain.
Tworble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 21:54   Link #422
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tworble View Post
I am exited to find out what really happens.

I will openly spoil all on one point-there will e more Yoite, that I can say for certain.
Oh dear, how does it feel to be exited?

Of course, there would be something wrong otherwise. He does seem like either:
A. Sub-Final/Final Boss
B. Rival who joins the party later <--Nanka... Iya...

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 22:05   Link #423
Kristen
*Author

So, from listening to it and finding the timings, I can say that episode 04 seemed to be really boring. No real fights or anything, just a lot of talking and random attempts to be funny. But, that's from audio, I could be completely wrong.
Old 2008-04-27, 22:20   Link #424
Tatiana Razajev
Karen

Send a message via AIM to Tatiana Razajev
Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Of course, there would be something wrong otherwise. He does seem like either:
A. Sub-Final/Final Boss
B. Rival who joins the party later <--Nanka... Iya...
Well if they take the B path with Yoite, it will be curious to see what they do to redeem him. Right now I'd be happy to see him whacked several times.
Old 2008-04-27, 23:27   Link #425
Niu
YOU FACTORING HECTOPASCAL

To the the above poster, technically there is nothing to redeem for Yoite.

From my own guesses Fuuma is more likely to be the last boss more than anything.
Kotarou san, no one is going to believe you are a good guy, ever.
Niu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-28, 01:34   Link #426
eipu

well, i do agree that one of the selling points of nabari is the action scenes, with their stylishness and slickness; but it cannot survive with just that. It seems a lot of people have been complaining about the rather lack of action in this episode. There's no problem with an entire episode of exposition, as long as the plot progresses with it. I've seen quite a lot of people complaining about it without actually understanding the significance of all the talking in this episode.

@ tworble

makes me want to take a tiny peak at the raw ^^
eipu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-28, 10:41   Link #427
Tworble

I thought episode 2 was boring until I saw it subbed. A lack of fighting won't do anything to hurt my interest, however as I am more interested in the story and characters.

eiou-I just skimmed through the second half of the second Volume and it gets really exciting. I got it from here-

mangahelpers

Maybe if we post under it's translator recruitement add it will get noticed.
Old 2008-04-28, 16:09   Link #428
eipu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tworble View Post
I thought episode 2 was boring until I saw it subbed. A lack of fighting won't do anything to hurt my interest, however as I am more interested in the story and characters.

eiou-I just skimmed through the second half of the second Volume and it gets really exciting. I got it from here-

mangahelpers

Maybe if we post under it's translator recruitement add it will get noticed.
Thanks for the link ^^
Old 2008-04-28, 22:03   Link #429
Tworble

I kind of see Yoite as a psychologically messed up soldier fighting a weird war. I don't think he is unredeemable- (but I can't tell you why darn it)
Old 2008-04-29, 17:44   Link #430
eipu

Episode 4 subbed ^^
Old 2008-04-29, 20:38   Link #431
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Is it just me, or does the headband guy look exactly like Cho' of the Ten Swords from RK?
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-30, 05:35   Link #432
Tworble

Loved this episodes, I don't know where people are coming from calling it boring...it did just what it was supposed to -set us up for the next chapter of the story.

I REALLY want to know the words that go with the Manga images I have seen of chapters 8- onward- so I am looking forward to the next episode.

Spoiler for what I'm looking forward to in the next couple of episodes:
Old 2008-04-30, 17:21   Link #433
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
I guess the honeymoon is over looks the story is really going to get moving from here. I enjoyed the last episode after all the carnage that the previous 2 episodes brought forth. I have really warmed up to the series i think i will stick it out now although I still have my doubts about certain aspects of the series im going to be optimistic for the time being
Old 2008-04-30, 23:25   Link #434
mikesince83
AnimeSuki Freshman

That woman Saraba has a shirt that defies the laws of gravity. Maybe she keeps it up with some sort of jutsu.
mikesince83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-01, 10:50   Link #435
Tworble

Like they say in "Soul Eater" ;"The prologue is over".

I'm just curious how much of the rest of volume 2 will be in this...

Spoiler for very slight spoilers:
Old 2008-05-01, 12:06   Link #436
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
Is it just me, or does the headband guy look exactly like Cho' of the Ten Swords from RK?
Totally thought the same thing.

Fuuma-dono = made of win Kumohiro's reaction to Miharu's little mind game was hilarious XD Miharu's wings popped back up

Lots of talking but I liked it since I finally got a good idea to whats going on.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-02, 10:19   Link #437
Tworble

I am still confused about the "Kind of Nabari" business and how that comes into play. Are they sealing it because he "Doesn't" want to be king?

I wouldn't mind seeing him as an all powerful god myself.
Old 2008-05-02, 10:44   Link #438
LKK

^^ I'm a little confused about that myself. But I think becoming Miharu becoming king of the Nabari is separate from sealing the Shin-whatever within him. I get the feeling that the Shin-whatever would be very dangerous to let loose. So they want to seal it in permanently. However, because Miharu has the Shin-whatever inside him, that qualifies him to become the king according to sensei. (I think. Not 100% sure about that.) So what sensei wants is for Miharu to become king with the Shin sealed inside him for safety. Miharu just wants the Shin sealed though. He doesn't care about becoming king. That's my understanding.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-02, 12:39   Link #439
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
Miharu's wings popped back up
He is EVIL!! EVIL I tell ya!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKK View Post
^^ I'm a little confused about that myself. But I think becoming Miharu becoming king of the Nabari is separate from sealing the Shin-whatever within him. I get the feeling that the Shin-whatever would be very dangerous to let loose. So they want to seal it in permanently. However, because Miharu has the Shin-whatever inside him, that qualifies him to become the king according to sensei. (I think. Not 100% sure about that.) So what sensei wants is for Miharu to become king with the Shin sealed inside him for safety. Miharu just wants the Shin sealed though. He doesn't care about becoming king. That's my understanding.
You are right. The hidden Shin-whatever is something in him which will allow him to conquer the ninja world (hence Nabari no ou). But even though he doesn't want to learn how to use the power yet, I have a feeling that Miharu will be forced to in future events whether he likes it or not. Maybe he will change and accept the power by the end. *shrugs*

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-02, 13:04   Link #440
LKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
I have a feeling that Miharu will be forced to in future events whether he likes it or not.
I have the same feeling. I'd bet money it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
Maybe he will change and accept the power by the end. *shrugs*
The real question is who will be in charge of that power? The shin-whatever? Or our diffident devil boy, Miharu? The shin-whatever strikes me as wanting to dominate Miharu (along with dominating the rest of the world). Miharu strikes me as someone who won't be dominated. I foresee an internal power struggle between the two for control of Miharu's physical form. The question is who will win in the end?

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, shounen