3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2006-07-12, 16:26   Link #41
Green²
It's bacon!

I don't know wtf is up with "Ka Ka Ka" guy. I mean, previous episodes have it that you could see where he's trying to push Hakuoro over the edge to do something stupid, but, then it comes out as, "Ha Ha,! I'm trying to make you angry to bring out the beast within you!" ...or to some extent. But if perhaps seen as some game now, will Hakuoro even play it?

At best, "Ka Ka Ka" guy probably just wanted to reaffirm that something is really messed up with Hakuoro, to Hakuoro. As perhaps to force Hakuoro to question himself further. But as Eruruu had made it, this battle Hakuoro will not have to fight alone.

Preparation H...

...just checking. Just checking.
Old 2006-07-13, 08:26   Link #42
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green²
But if perhaps seen as some game now, will Hakuoro even play it?

Preparation H...

I doubt he has much of a choice. Yue has pretty much cornered him in that sense. Going as far as to detroy Yamayura. He knows what gets to Hakuoro. And I think he has much more up his sleeve.

Dude, I tot the exact same thing at that screen. Ointment.. or rather.. Lubr*coughcough.

Old 2006-07-15, 03:12   Link #43
Alu
Guide my hand...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green²

Preparation H...

I was wondering if someone else had caught up on that.., from the moment that that scene unfold.., I realy thought to myself..
"Ok.. this answers the gender of the twins question.., and also strenghtens the fact that Oboro is having sex with them; altough not compleatly willingly"

As I saw described in a post in the Game's thread, it seems that one time Oboro was trying to get Hakuoro drunk in order for the twins would take him instead of himself.., this would imply that Oboro realy isn't looking forward to the "events" that the twins often surely propose..

And what better scene to show us that then the one where is shown walking towards Benawi, Karura & Ururotori all upset and angry, and he clearly demonstrates that by beeing angry at something realy trivial he asked Benawi.
Then the twins scene show up where they are asking for Eruruu.., for.. some "ointemnt"

Adding to the look that Karura gaved to the Ururotori.., it realy, REALY gaved me the idea that Karura knew what it was for, and since that was the case.., the answer to the question pretty much is revelaed
Old 2006-07-15, 15:48   Link #44
PastPrime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alu
I was wondering if someone else had caught up on that.., from the moment that that scene unfold.., I realy thought to myself..
"Ok.. this answers the gender of the twins question.., and also strenghtens the fact that Oboro is having sex with them; altough not compleatly willingly"

As I saw described in a post in the Game's thread, it seems that one time Oboro was trying to get Hakuoro drunk in order for the twins would take him instead of himself.., this would imply that Oboro realy isn't looking forward to the "events" that the twins often surely propose..

And what better scene to show us that then the one where is shown walking towards Benawi, Karura & Ururotori all upset and angry, and he clearly demonstrates that by beeing angry at something realy trivial he asked Benawi.
Then the twins scene show up where they are asking for Eruruu.., for.. some "ointemnt"

Adding to the look that Karura gaved to the Ururotori.., it realy, REALY gaved me the idea that Karura knew what it was for, and since that was the case.., the answer to the question pretty much is revelaed
First everyone is looking for Hakuoro and then the twins come by looking for Eruruu. I would say that the look was from her realizing that Hakuoro and Eruruu were somewhere together and shouldn't be disturbed. Since I am sure that they had gotten the ointment from Eruruu before, that is the reason why Ururotori offered to make it for them.
Old 2006-07-15, 17:18   Link #45
Alu
Guide my hand...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastPrime
First everyone is looking for Hakuoro and then the twins come by looking for Eruruu. I would say that the look was from her realizing that Hakuoro and Eruruu were somewhere together and shouldn't be disturbed. Since I am sure that they had gotten the ointment from Eruruu before, that is the reason why Ururotori offered to make it for them.
That wouldn't explain Oboro's behaviour though.., and he was the only one looking for Hakuoro..

But when Benawi answered him he got all upset for no particular reason over something compleatly un-important.., this because he was already "upset" due to previous events..
Events those which to me relate to the twins.., it all fits up too well to be just random scenes..

And Karura noticed what was "going on" between Eruruu and Hakuoro.., at least on behalf of Eruruu's part.., when she first met her in the Jail cell in the previous episode even.

One can say that nothing gets passed Karura
Old 2006-07-16, 11:36   Link #46
Lost

Hmm, if it is proven that Oboro is having sex with the twins, or that they are having sex between themselves, or with Mukuru, or with someone else, surely that wont tell us of their gender. People have sex with anything, regardless of gender ~ as the previous sentence points out.

I think he was upset because he felt that Hakuoro was skirting his duties, in anycase, thats just like Oboro, isnt it? All uptight I-need-to-get-this-done-NOW kind of personality.
Old 2006-07-16, 14:46   Link #47
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Able to catch up with episode 13.

The movie feel continues to impress me.

The effect that the camera pans on the wind striking on Hakuoro's pace to mean the storm is casted or the feelings of bliss with the close shots at Eruruu's gentle smile.
I also treasure most the few moments of absolute silence when Eruruu and Hakuoro come to terms with their intimate feelings.

IMO I believe both spend the night together, since on the next morning everyone where looking for them respectively and both Urotorii and Karura subtlely nodded to keep silence; Karura even playfully teased Eruruu when the latter was going to deliver meal to Hakuoro.

The cinematography of the camera and the soundtrack on the battlefield was verosimile; Touka pulls out a graceful display of swordsmanship.

And climaxes with Orikakaan witnessing Hakuoro's transformation into the shadow of an unknown beast, yet Hakuoro himself seems unchanged and is terrified at how Orikakaan is sighting him.

Heavens, please! No more Yue cackling is tasteless and annoying.
Closed Thread