AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-07-22, 11:59   Link #921
novalysis

Wait a moment, were those flowers? By the way, I've only gotten as far as Baka Tsuki's translations.
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-22, 12:01   Link #922
Rovert10

Yes those are flowers
Rovert10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-22, 14:53   Link #923
EccentricSwordser

Ah, but Rin is too much like Haru? I don't think that pairing can work out so well, two of the same won't lost for long, but as they say Opposites Attract and KYH can always give Haru more support than Rin can provide?
How exactly are they same?
Old 2012-07-22, 15:30   Link #924
Johnykin

Spoiler for KYH being perfect?:
Johnykin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-22, 15:36   Link #925
tsunade666

For starters Rin is also a crybaby -_- likes missiles and rockets (well look at ash broller's avatar) then she can understand on what's Haruyuki's been going through and the way those two interact are the same. Like the same wavelength type or character but Haru turn moe girl. Plus I favor her because she is normal My favorite are that types and not the perfect and troublesome with qirk girls.

The problem with KYH and Haru's relationship is KYH Love Haru but Haru didn't love KYH. As simple as that. Haru WORSHIPS KYH. His looks as her with full on admiration that is close to perfection that it can be called worshipping. As long as Haru's own problem isn't fix. KYH and Haru won't be looking eye to eye. Sure they are comrades in arms but KYH is the one leading Haru on the direction.

Like a true king she is. She rules and guides her nation. And as for Haru well his a knight for the king but and only a knight. Someone who doesn't stand side by side or on equal terms with the king. That's how he views himself which is troublesome.
Old 2012-07-22, 20:48   Link #926
Johnykin

Haruyuki will get there, he'll be in equal with the kings later. Your wrong, Haru does like KYH but because of Haru's inferiority complex, he thinks he does not deserve KYH, even in the anime, Haru was on the toilet telling himself that KYH would never be serious about him. Haru does have feelings for KYH but he thinks he does not deserve her Love. Simple as that.
Johnykin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-22, 21:25   Link #927
Shiyumi

KYH is perfect king and Bust Linker even when she let her kingdom to ruin and betray her friend. As for real life she not to far from perfect. Haruyuki, he can become king and strongest Bust Linker, but in front of KYH, he will alway her Child. Maybe he deep down have a feeling that the day he stan on equal with her will be the day they fight against each other. This KYH we talking about.
Shiyumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 02:50   Link #928
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnykin View Post
Haruyuki will get there, he'll be in equal with the kings later. Your wrong, Haru does like KYH but because of Haru's inferiority complex, he thinks he does not deserve KYH, even in the anime, Haru was on the toilet telling himself that KYH would never be serious about him. Haru does have feelings for KYH but he thinks he does not deserve her Love. Simple as that.
Really? I never got that feeling in the novel. Plus he never said he loved her but that's from what I remember. While I do remember KYH said she loves him more than 1 time. The only thing I remember most of the time that comes out of Haru's moth is. She is amazing
Old 2012-07-23, 04:08   Link #929
steven3242

just a simple question from anime watcher here (i didnt read the LN)

did haru (crow) will ever get upgrade? something like different look like that, i still cant like his helmet though
steven3242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 04:50   Link #930
tsunade666

Your avatar's looks can't be changed. Even Haru said that it looks ugly, looks very weak and fragile. Remember Avatar is the reflection of the Trauma of its user. Didn't Haru ask KYH in episode 02 where KYH explains to Haru what duel avatar is. Its can't be customize.
Old 2012-07-23, 05:00   Link #931
Rovert10

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Your avatar's looks can't be changed. Even Haru said that it looks ugly, looks very weak and fragile. Remember Avatar is the reflection of the Trauma of its user. Didn't Haru ask KYH in episode 02 where KYH explains to Haru what duel avatar is. Its can't be customize.
Well there are items you can equip like a jump-pack or w/e but you can't drastically change the overall apperance.
Rovert10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 06:16   Link #932
steven3242

aw thats to bad, i always though this kind of anime the main character will get somekind of upgrade and stuff.

well, as long he got new moves should be fine, thanks for the answer btw
steven3242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 20:35   Link #933
Crystalline Emperor
King of the Empy Abyss

What is Accel World: Dural Magisa Garden about?
I've been looking around and haven't seen any summaries or synopsis about what the (spinoff, prequel?) is about.

Also, I would love to know more about a character mentioned in this thread, Glass Monarch. Will he be in magisa garden?
Crystalline Emperor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 22:42   Link #934
higoku1

@tsunade666

Regarding the screen cap of (possibly) of Rin in p.46, I think it is the real one. I checked her pic in the LN, and she does have that little handbag hanging from across her right shoulder.

Sharp eye you've got there, kudos.
higoku1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-24, 06:50   Link #935
Kaos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalline Emperor View Post
What is Accel World: Dural Magisa Garden about?
I've been looking around and haven't seen any summaries or synopsis about what the (spinoff, prequel?) is about.

Also, I would love to know more about a character mentioned in this thread, Glass Monarch. Will he be in magisa garden?

Side story of someone who's looking for Black Lotus 2 years after her brother(Glass Monarch, who knows BL = KYH) died.
Kaos! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-24, 10:24   Link #936
Mura
Now or Never

Send a message via AIM to Mura Send a message via MSN to Mura
I'm somewhat confused on Rin, is she the one controlling the avatar or her brother? Her brother is hospitalized, correct?
Old 2012-07-24, 11:03   Link #937
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mura View Post
I'm somewhat confused on Rin, is she the one controlling the avatar or her brother? Her brother is hospitalized, correct?
thinks of it as a split personality( the real one has nothing to do with this), her neurolinker is belong to her brother and it got transfer to her, so the avatar shaped as her brother image is her trauma possibly have a diffirent personality due to the neurolinker have information of her brother personality(no material about this, just my own speculation) and when ash roller move rin is looking from outside.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-24, 11:36   Link #938
Mura
Now or Never

Send a message via AIM to Mura Send a message via MSN to Mura
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
thinks of it as a split personality( the real one has nothing to do with this), her neurolinker is belong to her brother and it got transfer to her, so the avatar shaped as her brother image is her trauma possibly have a diffirent personality due to the neurolinker have information of her brother personality(no material about this, just my own speculation) and when ash roller move rin is looking from outside.
I think I understand, so she only looks on from the outside but doesn't move it herself?
Old 2012-07-24, 12:30   Link #939
tsunade666

She can move it herself but she lets the AI who was artificially created based on her brother's personality use it. At first I think she is the one using it but she later lets the AI takes care of it and she just goes to spectator mode.

I'm more interested in the relationship of Fuuko and Rin because Fuuko is Rin's parent in accel world.
Old 2012-07-24, 14:09   Link #940
OPN

Some questions i have sorry if they been asked before
Spoiler for Possible spoiler-ish questions:

Tags
action, cyberpunk, harem, romance, seinen, shounen, virtual reality