AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-03-24, 13:36   Link #17741
Acer
Death to the infidels!

I may be wrong, but I think in 14 vol is suggested that the true way to God was an angel, right?
Old 2012-03-24, 13:52   Link #17742
tsunade666

Right, that's just the way the gods right seat think. Because they also don't know what is god or who is god or have a real grasp on GOD. The angels are the messengers of God so they can only imagine god through the angels. And so the title Gods right seat. They aim for the right seat of the throne. Since the word "right" had heavy meaning in the bible.
Old 2012-03-24, 14:03   Link #17743
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Fiamma represents Michael who sits on the Right Seat of God. If he mastered his Holy Right and rid himself of the Original Sin fully, attaining La Persona Superior a Dio, he would become a being that 'appears like an Angel but is not'.

In Christian symbolism, sitting on the Right of someone means you are their equal, which makes Michael an equal to God. And with Fiamma's purified form and mastered Holy Right, he is an Angel but also much more at the same time, which is why it makes him La Persona Superior a Dio--The One Above God.

Since Imagine Breaker dissolved and Fiamma lost the purification need and the medium for the Holy Right, we never saw how exactly that works out in the end.

SYSTEM is pretty much that except Horusian and 'scientific'--Those Who Are Not Deities That Reach the Sense of the Heavens.

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Old 2012-03-24, 14:09   Link #17744
Miraluka
Banned

No, actually thats a the theory of GRS where God isn't on Heavens because he is keeping contact with humans by disguissing himself as an angel.

Personal theory:

God isn't on heavens or maybe someone from Earth (or perphaps from Hell) messed with God when he was on Earth and became unable to return to his rightful place or maybe God forgot his own nature and mixed himself/his existence on the human race aka the "image of God embedded in Humanity" (see the sephirot of Daat on google). Heck, that maybe can end related to the Imagine Breaker's holder and thats why Aleister has IB as part of his plan O_o.
Old 2012-03-24, 18:05   Link #17745
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

just saying, Kamachi needs a Gael bolg
Old 2012-03-24, 18:25   Link #17746
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

@desrtsku

There's a reason why I stop saying that, some people see it as a serious offense particularly the mod that banned me for a week... >.>

Anyway just want to say that the whole God isn't in heaven once again reminds me of [Supernatural] where God is constantly referred to (but not shown) as an absent, dead-beat dad to his Children (angels)
Old 2012-03-24, 18:39   Link #17747
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
No, actually thats a the theory of GRS where God isn't on Heavens because he is keeping contact with humans by disguissing himself as an angel.
Uhh I'm pretty sure it's that since God has shown himself in the form of an angel before, if you become that kind of figure you can ascend to and blablabla like I explained.

It doesn't mean God isn't in Heaven at all.

I wrote the Fiamma and La Persona Superiore a Dio articles on the wiki. Read everything and wrote everything down before doing it, so I kinda remember this shit

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Old 2012-03-24, 18:44   Link #17748
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
@desrtsku

There's a reason why I stop saying that, some people see it as a serious offense particularly the ****
I see ^^"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post

Personal theory:

God isn't on heavens or maybe someone from Earth (or perphaps from Hell) messed with God when he was on Earth and became unable to return to his rightful place or maybe God forgot his own nature and mixed himself/his existence on the human race aka the "image of God embedded in Humanity" (see the sephirot of Daat on google). Heck, that maybe can end related to the Imagine Breaker's holder and thats why Aleister has IB as part of his plan O_o.
Hmm, interesting theory, now, what are the odds of God's appearance being that of a blonde loli with Pigtails?
Old 2012-03-24, 19:31   Link #17749
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Just saw the short introduction of the main characters of Zettai Karen Children, and I can't believe how it's eerily similar to the Science Side of Toaru Majutsu no Index.

There's the fact that there are a lot of espers running around, albeit in a global scale. There's also a Power Classification System with Levels 1-5 for Index and 1-7 for Zettai Karen Children. Also, the main characters have the usual abilities of espers in Index: the girl esper trio composes of a Teleporter (Kuroko), a Psychometrist (unnamed Judgment operatives) and a Psychokinesist (Mitsuki Unabara). Other abilities involve Clairvoyance (Mii Konori), Telepathy (unnamed Judgment operative, shown in Index), but there are also abilities that are not featured in Index like metempsychosis [ability to switch one's soul with a nearby organism] and metamorphosis.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2012-03-24, 19:49   Link #17750
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Just saw the short introduction of the main characters of Zettai Karen Children, and I can't believe how it's eerily similar to the Science Side of Toaru Majutsu no Index.

There's the fact that there are a lot of espers running around, albeit in a global scale. There's also a Power Classification System with Levels 1-5 for Index and 1-7 for Zettai Karen Children. Also, the main characters have the usual abilities of espers in Index: the girl esper trio composes of a Teleporter (Kuroko), a Psychometrist (unnamed Judgment operatives) and a Psychokinesist (Mitsuki Unabara). Other abilities involve Clairvoyance (Mii Konori), Telepathy (unnamed Judgment operative, shown in Index), but there are also abilities that are not featured in Index like metempsychosis [ability to switch one's soul with a nearby organism] and metamorphosis.
Outercadia has been watching this for a while now, and strangely in spite of the similarities the idea never really took off. The universe just wasn't big enough for fandom to take hold I guess.
Old 2012-03-24, 19:55   Link #17751
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
Hmm, interesting theory, now, what are the odds of God's appearance being that of a blonde loli with Pigtails?
Nope, gender problems but since it's a celestial being gender wasn't a problem but if Kamachi is using the son of god as a figure then it should be male

Quote:
Marcus I can't believe you didn't read/watch zettai karen children it's one of my favorite series that starts from loli to babe or rather starts from grade school to middle school and adulthood.

Plus they also had wings though their wings looks more angelic than the initial black wings of accel but since accel evolve he won't loose looks wise.
Old 2012-03-24, 20:16   Link #17752
apsody243

Quote:
Hmm careful with that trail of thought, if god is a "blonde loli with Pigtails" then she had some 90%+ chance of contracting the Kami-yan disease and we all know how that usually ends.
Old 2012-03-24, 20:29   Link #17753
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Quote:
nayuta wtf

Old 2012-03-24, 21:04   Link #17754
Sumeragi
Banned

I'm going to say this: Junior-kun is most likely a teen at the oldest. Therefore, we're going to be looking at someone like Nayuta or..... Yuriko.....
Old 2012-03-24, 21:11   Link #17755
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phibrizzo View Post
Misaki is broken if she can actually put herself on the fight (or have others do her bidding and turn magicians to her side), she would be information gathering and backstaving basically.
WHY do I now have this plot bunny asking me to write up a Assassin!Misaki doing some kind of spy-movie-esque scenario, in a 'looks so good it could kill' ball-gown and gradually making her way to eliminate a certain target? >.< I've got other things to do...

*shrug* if someone else wants to take this idea, go ahead. I'm gonna focus on writing the Yuriko chapter I promised a while back, roughly 25% completed by this point...

Yeah, after reading NT4 did indeed give me some more motivation in writing Index fics
Old 2012-03-24, 21:16   Link #17756
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Looking forward to it.

I wonder if we'll see Misaka in NT5 considering that she must be extremely pissed after Touma was successful in ditching her at the end of NT3.
Old 2012-03-24, 21:18   Link #17757
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Yeah, after reading NT4 did indeed give me some more motivation in writing Index fics
As do I. Damn, I'm actually writing out a chapter-by-chapter plan along with detailing theories like a [HOLY HELL, REDACTED] and scientific [WTF REDACTED]. That doesn't even include new characters.

I never plan out this stuff because I tend to keep it all in my big head. Anarchist of thoughts. Something like that.

Old 2012-03-24, 21:28   Link #17758
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
just saying, Kamachi needs a Gael bolg
Not when you have Gungnir tunned up to 100% >:3

Quote:
Lol, I have reading that for a long time. Its as if Academy City met its bankrupt when natural espers started to spread trough the world making the city useless .
Old 2012-03-24, 22:04   Link #17759
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

I apologize. > It was only broadcast in Hero TV just recently.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2012-03-24, 22:05   Link #17760
whitecloud

well....by the way why kamachy never mention other god like greek god....most magic that he mention is norse i want to see more variety...isnt it interesting imagine someone using hercules weapon, achiles body that makes the person near immortal except for the heel, zeus bolt, poseidon trident
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen