AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-10-08, 05:37   Link #21
neshru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le_Rukia View Post
I agree for a 2 week wait, the amination could have been a little better
The breaks are not there to let them improve the episode's quality you know, the episodes are finished way before they air.
Old 2008-10-08, 06:39   Link #22
Casshern

You've stained your hands with the bakoutou... sais the guy wearing the hollow mask

omg this episode was too hilarious

The only cool thing was the Hichigo cameo...

Last edited by Casshern; 2008-10-08 at 06:58.
Old 2008-10-08, 07:00   Link #23
Le_Rukia

Location: I am living life and having a ball ... wondering why Lent isn't two weeks vs 8
Send a message via MSN to Le_Rukia
I am getting the feeling we all agree.. this arc , as cute as it was, is finally OVER and it is time to get back to the real storyline...... I can't wait... and yes it was funny having ichigo directed to the next scene... like he was returning from Vacation or something....
Old 2008-10-08, 11:09   Link #24
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by jelome1989 View Post
is it me or does Bleach really lack quality animation and impression since ep 130+? (166 exception)
ep 130 above -> quality is not that great unlike the SS arc episodes (which simply rocks)
119 and above for me(er... was the Ikkaku Bankai ep 118?

Quote:
Originally Posted by neuromancer View Post
You've stained your hands with the bakoutou... sais the guy wearing the hollow mask

omg this episode was too hilarious
I found that funny too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le_Rukia View Post
I am getting the feeling we all agree.. this arc , as cute as it was, is finally OVER and it is time to get back to the real storyline...... I can't wait... and yes it was funny having ichigo directed to the next scene... like he was returning from Vacation or something....
It was like the Bleach characters were actors performing out a new continuity, then decided that it was time to get back to what they were doing xD It was awesome.

Shame on Kubo though for not including Amagai in the manga
Old 2008-10-08, 11:22   Link #25
Scarlett_Rain55

I find it funny how Rukia showed Ichigo the filler and Orihime showed him the real deal. That just makes them canon! j/k
Old 2008-10-08, 14:23   Link #26
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
I was wondering how they were going to transition from the filler back to the canon...That was pretty funny that they pick up right where they left off, but Ichigo is clueless as hell coming back from the filler world while Orihime shows him the Bleach manga once he gets back to Hueco Mundo...

The transition was worse than just waking up from a dream...If I were Ichigo right now, my head would hurt...
"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
Old 2008-10-08, 14:28   Link #27
Vegard Aune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
It was like the Bleach characters were actors performing out a new continuity, then decided that it was time to get back to what they were doing xD It was awesome.
Wasn't that exactly what it was, though? The fillers DID take place in a separate continuity, there's no denying that. And they ARE going back to what they were doing, that's also a fact.

Anyway, lol at Orihime actually pulling out volume 32 of the manga and telling Ichigo which scene they were at. Glad the fillers are over, and the canon story is finally continuing. I found it a bit dissapointing when they interrupted the arc like that. I mean, it was literarily like this: "SUPER-SPECIAL AWESOME FIGHT THAT MIGHT BE THE BEST IN THE ENTIRE SERIES followed by LOL FILLER-ARC THAT IGNORES CONTINUITY COMPLETELY".

Last edited by Vegard Aune; 2008-10-09 at 10:29.
Old 2008-10-08, 14:40   Link #28
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegard Aune View Post
Wasn't that exactly what it was, though? The fillers DID take place in a separate continuity, there's no denying that. And they ARE going back to what they were doing, that's also a fact.

Anyway, lol at Orihime actually pulling out volume 32 of the manga and telling Ichigo which scene they were at. Glad the fillers are over, and the canon story is finally continuing. I found it a bit dissapointing when they interrupted the arc like that. I mean, it was literarily like this: "SUPER-SPECIAL AWESOME FIGHT THAT MIGHT BE THE BEST IN THE ENTIRE SERIES followed by LOL FILLER-ARC THAT IGNORES CONTINUITY COMPLETELY".
I like the fact that they actually made Ichigo act just as confused as the viewers are about it XD
Old 2008-10-08, 14:49   Link #29
Lunarskylar

best preview ending in the world

amagai's pops looks pretty bad ass doesn't he?
and that fight... no comment
and wtfux is yoruichi a walking seireitei encyclopedia?
poor kira, always getting abandoned, cuz start wabisuking his wrists at this rate
Old 2008-10-08, 15:20   Link #30
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegard Aune View Post
Wasn't that exactly what it was, though
Apart from the characters being actors, yes.

Nevertheless, it was awesomesauce.
Old 2008-10-08, 16:01   Link #31
Scarlett_Rain55

I find it cute how the actors are like celebrities! Wouldn't it be cool if another anime got the rights to some of Bleach's characters, except they all get different personalities? XD
Old 2008-10-08, 16:08   Link #32
Liwyn

Send a message via MSN to Liwyn
IT'S DONE! THE FILLER IS DONE!!! Praise the LORDS!

Last edited by Liwyn; 2008-10-08 at 21:44.
Old 2008-10-08, 17:02   Link #33
Forever
Revealing the truth

Wow only the preview rocked really hard. Orihime was absolutely hilarious. Never thought I would see them re-introduced so straight forward in my face. hahahaha.

(Aww too bad Orihime didnt edit the manga to her liking. She could have said, "You are supposed to kiss me now and confess to me." instead of going bankai.)
Old 2008-10-08, 17:40   Link #34
FBZ

Send a message via ICQ to FBZ Send a message via AIM to FBZ
best shinigami golden ever lololol
Old 2008-10-08, 18:44   Link #35
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

WHY does almost EVERY Ichigo battle end with with that pose with two of them frmo a side angle like they were jousting?!?!? it pisses me off!!
Old 2008-10-08, 19:07   Link #36
Scarlett_Rain55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liwyn View Post
Who-ever gave me -rep and said "double fucking standard" - what the HELL is that supposed to mean?
Someone did that to me too...=(
Old 2008-10-08, 19:19   Link #37
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

there's a moron abusing the rep system, notify a moderator.
Old 2008-10-08, 19:47   Link #38
dec7m2
Insane... I think...

it was not that good... the golden cup was very funny. I remember a time where he have these long drawn out battles, he would fight the normal hollows and it was cool, now it has gotten "meh"
Old 2008-10-08, 20:02   Link #39
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dec7m2 View Post
it was not that good... the golden cup was very funny. I remember a time where he have these long drawn out battles, he would fight the normal hollows and it was cool, now it has gotten "meh"
Hollows are technically still the main antagonists, at least. Granted though, now it's more EXTREEM.
Old 2008-10-08, 20:05   Link #40
Cox
BEETLEJUICE!

I love how in this fight they broke every rule they created. I am just happy this is over. pathetic.
Closed Thread

Tags
anime, weekly episode discussion