AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2013-02-04, 15:07   Link #1921
AznSamsung

yes they do .... five/six i think ... and 2 more from ng+ .... upgrade only the armor that route u r in ....

the default armor can be upgrade but not recommend until ng+ (it will not give u any scene, reason for that is for lvl 60 map that cause ur girls to wear their orginial armor
AznSamsung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-04, 15:15   Link #1922
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

NOOOOOOOOOO

T_T I already spent a lot of money in Act I and Act II doing random upgrades all over the place
ArchmageXin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-04, 15:28   Link #1923
AznSamsung

one thing u should know is that even if u r not in the elf route (sry cant spell her name), when u can make her fire armor ... make it .... it has a skill that can let her fire +9 range .... also after u upgrade the armor .... the stats stay with that armor but skill u learn will be on the character so they can wear anything and still can use the skill ....
Old 2013-02-04, 18:41   Link #1924
Wigwams

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchmageXin View Post
NOOOOOOOOOO

T_T I already spent a lot of money in Act I and Act II doing random upgrades all over the place
make use of your shop. craft items and sell them, make sure to assign emelita or other chars that are good shop keepers as clerk to sell more.
Old 2013-02-05, 07:24   Link #1925
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

For unlocking the H-scene with the armour, you only need to enhance about 50% of it. Also don't bother enhance it (in your main goal is unlocking the scenes) until chapter 5-6, cuz they will occure in those chapter.

So it is wise to put lots of money to grade your shop --> items sell better/worth more, new synth recipe, synth cost less
PhoenixG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-05, 08:13   Link #1926
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

My Armor usage:
Yuela:
Beast master armor to start. It gives high evade, coupled with an evade shield (make sure you do not drop below spd breakpoint) and ninja knife it makes Yuela a ninja at dodging attacks.
Mid-late game: Fire armor. It gives high Str and has prevail.
NG+: God slayer armor. The armor by itself has high resist with Flurry III built in. While the skills are meh at best you are really just upgrading for stats.

Emilita:
Pumpkin robes: has prevail (although less useful on a caster). It also gives you a range 3, then range 4 earth magic which makes using her a lot less painful.
NG+: Little Devil. Bloodsuck+pervail+your fav elemental spell will be able to keep her alive for the most part.

Serawi:
Fire armor: while the range 9 spell can let you cheese certain mechanics, the bread of butter lies later in the armor with enhanced bombard giving you a +25str at range 3. Its the one skill that makes her decent at killing stuff if you have the money to feed her the potions.

Making money gets really easy once you get kahokuren that can port your characters all over the map. I made loads of my early game money selling crystals and spears.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-05, 09:22   Link #1927
AznSamsung

my armor usage:
yuela:
at the start: Beast master armor
mid-late game: Brave Lord Armor
ng+: God slayer armor

emilita:
at the start: any since a mage should not be in front of the line
mid-late game: Sage Robe
ng+: Little Devil Robe or Gothic

serawi:
at the start: fire armor or Harmonic Tunic
ng+: Gothic or Elf Princess Tunic

selling crystal but make sure to keep at least 10 each of jeweral for ng+ quest
Old 2013-02-05, 18:30   Link #1928
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Quote:
NOOOOOOOOOO

Its not hard making money... By the end of act III I was already almost maxed at cash. I'd recommend Emelita route first. Even with her unique weps she pretty damn weak.
Old 2013-02-05, 19:13   Link #1929
Pedrol

Hey guys I'm stuck at chapter 5 :/
I cleared everything and remodeled my store and workshop until level 6. Got 5227 evaluation as well.

The missions I have are "Go to Misanshell" and "Get promoted to next rank" (there's no event for it).

The quests I have are the ones about Aht, Suina, Crayl, Sharty and to Investigate de Elkaren creature.

I really don't know what to do here. I'm grinding the items but I think that's not needed to get an higher alchemist rank.

Please help.
Pedrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-05, 19:20   Link #1930
AznSamsung

wat lvl are the character? ... this is will effect quest and character joining ...
Old 2013-02-06, 02:34   Link #1931
Wigwams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedrol View Post
Hey guys I'm stuck at chapter 5 :/
I cleared everything and remodeled my store and workshop until level 6. Got 5227 evaluation as well.

The missions I have are "Go to Misanshell" and "Get promoted to next rank" (there's no event for it).

The quests I have are the ones about Aht, Suina, Crayl, Sharty and to Investigate de Elkaren creature.

I really don't know what to do here. I'm grinding the items but I think that's not needed to get an higher alchemist rank.

Please help.
if i remember correctly you need to have a certain amount of potions before you can journey to misanshel?
Old 2013-02-06, 04:49   Link #1932
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

5 large HP, MP, FS pots.
Make yourself some fire and dark weapons before heading to mishanel. It can be a little brutal if you are underleveled.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-06, 09:49   Link #1933
foxy69

hmm..
maybe req wil lv 35 or 40
large pot need 5 or 10
and u'll need about 10k money or so..

if all req are complete then a dungeon in mishansel will open immediately..

better prepare cuz maybe its gonna hard to deal for the first play..
if u still dont have holy armor, then u can enchance ur armor with holy gem which mean ur resistance again holy will increase..

u can use demon shield for the tanker, it has 5 evade/res/def
and prepare some dark n fire elemen weapon, it will give ur enemy more damage.
foxy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-06, 10:07   Link #1934
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkz View Post
Its not hard making money... By the end of act III I was already almost maxed at cash. I'd recommend Emelita route first. Even with her unique weps she pretty damn weak.
Ahhh, I picked the Elf's quests. Elfs are cute
Old 2013-02-06, 12:21   Link #1935
AznSamsung

and gl cuz emelita is the hardest route if u r underlvl or first time playing
Old 2013-02-06, 15:09   Link #1936
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Questions again. Just made it to Chapter 4.

1) Regarding getting the wine for the fire fox lady. I saved 20,000 but the option to buy the wine isn't up. Do I miss the event? (It did say fail @ chapter 7). Or it will show up eventually?

2) There were a couple other quests, such as prove to the angel girl/fire fox that the people of the city are nice folks. Does those event "eventually" triggers or I have to raise their character to a certain level first? Same for fixing Aht the earth elemental.
Old 2013-02-06, 19:37   Link #1937
Wigwams

just go to the bald guy's store to buy the wine. if it isnt triggering the event then it means it will happen in a later chapter.

many events trigger based on the current chapter, but some happen based on items. make sure to check your synthesize list to see any quest items that you can create to trigger events.

char level also matters.
Old 2013-02-07, 04:45   Link #1938
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

Quote:
Questions again. Just made it to Chapter 4.

1) Regarding getting the wine for the fire fox lady. I saved 20,000 but the option to buy the wine isn't up. Do I miss the event? (It did say fail @ chapter 7). Or it will show up eventually?

2) There were a couple other quests, such as prove to the angel girl/fire fox that the people of the city are nice folks. Does those event "eventually" triggers or I have to raise their character to a certain level first? Same for fixing Aht the earth elemental.
1) will trigger later. iirc chapter 6

2) those quests are long term. If you watch all their events it will finish automatically.
PhoenixG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-07, 09:19   Link #1939
Pedrol

Thank you so much guys! I'm not stuck anymore! D
Pedrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-07, 17:40   Link #1940
joker08642

Im on Emelita's route and im at the arena battle with Wil/Emelita vs Laguna/golem. The golem has prevail I which makes it a real bitch. i really need advice.
joker08642 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eushully