AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-02-26, 13:17   Link #3321
Sumeragi
Banned

If you pay gold, you keep the experience.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 13:18   Link #3322
Blaat

Tak is going for a French tank?

brb going outside to see the flying pigs pass by.
Old 2013-02-26, 13:24   Link #3323
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Thanks Sume for the info. UTE told me the same in game. good thing I have some gold left over.

I went BIA on the T29.

Old 2013-02-26, 13:31   Link #3324
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post
Tak is going for a French tank?

brb going outside to see the flying pigs pass by.

I've already dirtied my hand by keeping an English tank... it won't make much of a difference now that I get a tank from the white-flag-raising-monkies

I aim for specific tanks. I don't keep an enormous amount of vehicles for no reason than to have them there. I make sure they are tanks I actually use.

And now that I have an IS-8... I cannot help but to compare it with my E-75. I suppose I will have a detailed report coming up in a week once I get all the upgrades squared out.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 13:37   Link #3325
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

well now is the question if you'll really use them XD

anyways BIA is worthless on some tanks. My reload time when from 9.73 secs to 9.41 secs with crew at 100% BIA. I should have gone repairs. .32 sec difference doesn't do much good on the T29, unless its in its own tier match or lower.
Old 2013-02-26, 13:48   Link #3326
Tak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamijou_Touma View Post
well now is the question if you'll really use them XD
I feel sad that some very good tanks just aren't being considered. Probably because they are at lower tiers, and has a tree that will eventually lead players to nowhere.

See, the Cruiser II is not a common sight on the battlefield. I would dare say that I could play that tank all day and not see a single Cruiser II either on my team or the opposing team.

That is, despite the fact I would come out of a game on average with 4 or more kills every time.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Old 2013-02-26, 13:53   Link #3327
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
I feel sad that some very good tanks just aren't being considered. Probably because they are at lower tiers, and has a tree that will eventually lead players to nowhere.

See, the Cruiser II is not a common sight on the battlefield. I would dare say that I could play that tank all day and not see a single Cruiser II either on my team or the opposing team.

That is, despite the fact I would come out of a game on average with 4 or more kills every time.

- Tak
thats becuz most players don't play derp or don't know how to play derp on a light tank, but that the only good brit derp tank, any tank after that on the brit line with derp sux.
Old 2013-02-26, 13:55   Link #3328
Tak

Quote:
thats becuz most players don't play derp or don't know how to play derp on a light tank
You will be surprised at how well this tank does even at long range...

Oh, and this may be a lil' old, but still quite interesting.

Spoiler for Don't know if anyone seen it:

- Tak

Old 2013-02-26, 14:01   Link #3329
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
You will be surprised at how well this tank does even at long range...

Oh, and this may be a lil' old, but still quite interesting.

Spoiler for Don't know if anyone seen it:

- Tak
LOL. they actually did that huh put titantic on land.
Old 2013-02-26, 14:03   Link #3330
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

11 inch guns.
Old 2013-02-26, 14:05   Link #3331
Sumeragi
Banned

Last E-50 Battle

The finishing shot was nice: over 500 meters with split time aiming. Why I love German panzers.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 14:23   Link #3332
LeoXiao
思想工作

A final hit at 500m is almost symbolic of that tank.

My last battle was an undignified brawl in which I got over 4000 damages but we still managed to lose because of one noob too many.
LeoXiao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 17:06   Link #3333
Pen3

Even this crappy tank can have a good game lol

Vehicle:: PzKpfw IV Schmalturm
Exp: 4,404 (x2) + Credits: 72,627

Spoiler for Size:
Pen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 17:24   Link #3334
Tak

Wow, you actually bought that tank!!?? This brings back memories...

You know, when I first started on the game, I put in some research and found out the Pz IV could be upgraded with the Schmalturm. So powerful was its alleged weapon that even Tier IX could be threatened.

I had to go for it. Unfortunately, I soon discovered that, after I started playing, the information I came across was long obsolete and the S upgrade was no longer available

Aw well.

- Tak (Me thinks they should have a co-op mode called 'destroy the Ratte')

Last edited by Tak; 2013-02-26 at 17:36.
Old 2013-02-26, 17:48   Link #3335
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

It holds the value in the eye of the beholder. In other words depending on the tanker, if he/she knows how to use it correctly or not, can be a bad tank or good tank. Pen proved that it is a so-so tank.

At least its better than that SUBWAY sandwich called the TOG.
Old 2013-02-26, 17:52   Link #3336
Tak

Quote:
It holds the value in the eye of the beholder. In other words depending on the tanker, if he/she knows how to use it correctly or not, can be a bad tank or good tank. Pen proved that it is a so-so tank.
One of the reasons why I started on the German heavy line was because of that tank...

Kinda funny now that I think about it.

- Tak

Old 2013-02-26, 17:53   Link #3337
Gravitas Free Zone

I got the final upgrade engine for my IS a very short time ago, deciding to bypass the final 122mm gun for the moment.

The combo of better acceleration and the idiot gun should be helpful. Ah well, only another 19000 for the final gun. (And then another lump to maybe get the IS-3... or do I backtrack and make use of the incestuous relationship amongst the Soviet heavies and pick up the T-150 so that I can have the KV-3 as an alternative... hmm...)
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 17:59   Link #3338
Tak

The final IS gun has nearly the same stats as its precursor weapon, the only difference being a slight increase in RoF. I did the same thing you did, bypassing the final gun in favor of the engine.

- Tak

Old 2013-02-26, 18:07   Link #3339
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

well the IS is build for spd more than its gun..... but it being a heavy, most players don't even use its spd, they only use it to get to a camp spot faster than the other team.

makes me wonder why... if ur planning on camping get the bigger gun.

BTW who likes the derp tiers 5 and 6. I semi-like them. I rather not play any other tank that doesn't have a derp option in those tiers.
Old 2013-02-26, 19:08   Link #3340
Gravitas Free Zone

I have the derp on the PzIV, M4, and the Hetzer. No derp on the T-34 because, well, you can't do it, and because the 57mm is better. No derp on the KV-1 because I like being able to hit things regularly beyond 300 meters. No derp on the PzIII/IV because there isn't one. Did not derp on the Crusader because the medium-caliber British howitzer has a muzzle velocity slower than a drunken pigeon.

That said... I'd rather be engaging reliably at range, which is why I don't have the derp on the StuG either. All in all, I'd rather not derp, but with mobs of M4 and PzIV derpers out there, it keeps up with the neighbors.

Back to Brothers in Arms for a moment: It helps aim time in addition to reload time, and provides a hidden bonus to common crew skills like repair and camouflage.
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mmo games, war game, wargaming.net, world of tanks