AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-09-25, 12:36   Link #4321
full_metal_31
*anime lova*

Send a message via MSN to full_metal_31
7thMethuselah:i like the animation but maybe a border to it?...8.5/10
Old 2004-09-25, 13:10   Link #4322
MidoriShinobi
Boha-haha!!

Send a message via AIM to MidoriShinobi Send a message via MSN to MidoriShinobi
@full_metal_31 - I love Sakura! Border is very nice! Cute! 8.9/10

@7thMethuselah - Great animation, hehe! It lacks a border. 7.5/10
Old 2004-09-26, 02:46   Link #4323
sarcasteak
WAHA~

MidoriShinobi - Yay, you changed back to the cute girl! Not that there's anything wrong with using your own pic...

full_metal_31 - You really like pink, dontcha'? I'm not that big of a fan of the pixel bordering, so I won't commend you for your elaborate criss-crosses. This shot of Sakura seems blurry (the bad kind of blurry); maybe it'll look better if you focus on her face?

Satoshi - It's hero-sama! My main complaint, as you are aware of yourself, is the picture quality. Maybe increase the contrast a bit, slap a border, and you're good to go.

Avaj - Ahhh you misunderstood! I liked the little corners; I just meant having a 100x100 thin (65~75% opaque?) black border in addition to them might look better. This white border doesn't look as well as the little corners.

7thMethuselah - Cute. The animation flow is not very smooth at all, but that's understandable...

aahhsin - Gambit was my favorite X-Men, so props for sporting him as avy!
Old 2004-09-26, 02:55   Link #4324
MidoriShinobi
Boha-haha!!

@Sarcasteak-sama - Great. Nothing more to say. 9/10

I had to take mine down, because Aahhsin-kun, he corrupted my innocent mind!
Old 2004-09-26, 05:18   Link #4325
Avaj
?!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcasteak
Avaj - Ahhh you misunderstood! I liked the little corners; I just meant having a 100x100 thin (65~75% opaque?) black border in addition to them might look better. This white border doesn't look as well as the little corners.
Actually, it's a transparent border, which goes behind the foliage and her ribbon, crazzy.

7thMethuselah It's good, and makes me want to finish watching that. 8/10
Old 2004-09-26, 05:25   Link #4326
Oneesama
本當に愛してるなら, "鰻食べる?”ってきかないで

Avaj~ cute avarta ^__^ especially very rich in color ( colorful) ^^;; i like it a lot ^__^ 10/10

hm.. come to think of it~ didn't Flash SQ have the same character? too long ago~ can't remember~~~ THANY!!~~ i need help!! where are you?

/ps~ i see the layers of colors right under the blue -_- maybe itz my eyes....

Last edited by Oneesama; 2004-09-26 at 05:31. Reason: something....
Old 2004-09-26, 06:03   Link #4327
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneesama
Avaj~ cute avarta ^__^ especially very rich in color ( colorful) ^^;; i like it a lot ^__^ 10/10

hm.. come to think of it~ didn't Flash SQ have the same character? too long ago~ can't remember~~~ THANY!!~~ i need help!! where are you?
You are right ^_^ This is exactly the same character
I think it's a sort of mascot or something like that of the designer of Disgea.
It's obviously the same character IMO ; don't know her name though.
As for the avatar in itself, I agree with you, it's very nice and colorful ^^
The border would be better if it was black though IMO. 8.5/10.
Old 2004-09-26, 06:25   Link #4328
Avaj
?!!

Her name is Pleinair, or at least that is the name given to her when Atlas translated Disgaea. She is the character designers mascot character for Disgaea and Phantom Brave, and probably whatever else Nippon Ichi puts out.

The border will probably end up being some dark color, I just like having an anti-border for now.

Oneesama The border works right with the hat. 8/10
Old 2004-09-26, 06:34   Link #4329
sarcasteak
WAHA~

She is the website mascot of Takehito Harada who does the artworks for the recent Nippon Ichi games, but she's not really affiliated with Nippon Ichi. So her name is Pleinair, eh? I've always referred to her as "congress girl" (Disgaea people should know why) or "dolphin bunny girl" (seeing as she's with one or the other most of the time).

Oneesama - The fancy border works very well with the straw hat, but I cannot forgive you for not centering! 8.5/10

Thany - Gosh, Nakamura is so cute 'n cuddly no matter how many times I see her! >_<
9.999999999/10 for avy, 11.11111111/10 for sig
Old 2004-09-26, 08:11   Link #4330
Oujirou
イルージョン

Send a message via MSN to Oujirou
Well here's a change of ava until I can work on a better one.

sarcasteak haha I don't know what it's from but it's funny looking and repeats nicely. 8.5/10
Old 2004-09-26, 21:44   Link #4331
Saitoshi

Send a message via MSN to Saitoshi
sarcasteak, yours is strangly hypnotic.

I have a new one of Hero-sama! with a boarder, and enhancements and everything I might just need a pic of his "room of incomprehensibles" to go in my sig, but I'll save that for later
Old 2004-09-26, 21:55   Link #4332
MikoKikyo

Saitoshi it's cute , the border style is original. The boy's a bit hard to see though 8.7/10

Oujirou very simplistic, hmm not a bad image though 8/10

sarcasteak you should use the one you made with the pink haired girl, that was so utterly beautiful. I'm not a big fan of the kind of animation you have now :/ 8/10

Avaj nice colors, and the way you added your name is a nice touch, I really like this avatar but really, why are you going anti-border? It detracts from the niceness of the image 9/10

Oneesama this one is nice, but the one you had before was really beautiful. The funky border looks great though 8.8/10
Old 2004-09-26, 22:52   Link #4333
IDentity
Heart of a Lion

Saitoshi: 9/10 nice effects you've put into your avatar

PriestressKikyo: can't see ur avatar...
Old 2004-09-26, 23:06   Link #4334
Oujirou
イルージョン

Send a message via MSN to Oujirou
PriestessKikyo not a bad ava, I like the stamp look, but it might just be me, but shouldn't the outside edges of the border be transparent and not red in some spots? Like I said, could just be me...but I like the image, it's fairly simple but catchy 9/10
Old 2004-09-26, 23:53   Link #4335
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Oujirou - I just don't dig the girl; there's nothing else to it. 7/10

Saitoshi - Very fancy and very flashy, but I can barely see him here! You did everything BUT the main point! 7/10

PK - The stamp border is inconsistent, yet strangely I like it that way. Beautiful colors used for this pic, and you know I'm a big fan of beautiful colors. 9/10

IDentity - Your avy 'pales' in comparison to your sig--too much white! 7/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK
sarcasteak you should use the one you made with the pink haired girl, that was so utterly beautiful. I'm not a big fan of the kind of animation you have now :/ 8/10
Awww, you don't like the potty humor? XD
The other one...you mean the one where she wakes up and turns on the TV? That one isn't that beautiful, so I'm guessing you are referring to Wraith's pretty Milfeulle avy (the one with the pixel boxes)...

I'm considering using this one next:

kuwaii...

What do you think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aahhsin
Sarcasteak = The green haired girl should just be removed. There is absolutely no point in having her there. Best thing to do is to just center on the Pink haired girl and haver her move back and forth. She takes all the attention anyways, so why not just give it to her.

Very good loop and animation, and for a gif. file, it's quite high quality.

Your user title is just great. Well hung. Awesome.

D
Yay, a D!

I agree the focus should be on the pink hair girl, but the only problem is that I can't maintain a square shot if I center on her due to the nature of the source...so this is the best I can do.

Last edited by sarcasteak; 2004-09-27 at 01:39. Reason: because I can!
Old 2004-09-27, 00:40   Link #4336
MidoriShinobi
Boha-haha!!

@Oujirou - I'm not into the girl, but it's good, regardless. 7.5/10

By the way, Aahhsin did that to my previous avatar..
I don't care though. Since, I'm but a slave. =P
Old 2004-09-27, 01:01   Link #4337
aahhsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidoriShinobi
By the way, Aahhsin did that to my previous avatar..
I don't care though. Since, I'm but a slave. =P
Now that's a good girl.

Now to rate my own avatar with Midori's face on it.

A very crude, and poorly done job, and is actually pretty bad... but it get's the point across. I especially love the title. Like I always say, I like things dedicated to me, and this is not an exception. Very ingenious and highly erotic.

After analyzing the crude, but highly entertaining job I did. I can only give myself and Midori, an

A

Sarcasteak = The green haired girl should just be removed. There is absolutely no point in having her there. Best thing to do is to just center on the Pink haired girl and haver her move back and forth. She takes all the attention anyways, so why not just give it to her.

Very good loop and animation, and for a gif. file, it's quite high quality.

Your user title is just great. Well hung. Awesome.

D

Oujrou = Nothing special. Green haired girl that's not even cute nor pretty with a black border. BORING!

F

Identity = This time a Blonde haired boy with golden armor with a black border. Make the white background transparent, remove the border and it'll look much better. Kinda sketchy drawing.

F

PrincessKikyo = A very nice idea, but here are my thoughts.

1. The border is not clean like many already stated.
2. There's no currency. Last time I checked a stamp has some type of currency on it. Unless PK IS the currency, which I highly doubt, it just doesn't feel like a stamp.
3. I really like the collar on the girl. (Makes me think of Slave #2)

D (Just for the thought of you being Slave #2....) *Thinks about Midori's avatar and my previous avatar....*

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessKikyo
You guys are all wrong about my outer border!! In fact, your mistakes are so humongous that I'll even make an explanatory image for now and for the future
So now, it's just one really UGLY Border. Get rid of that part that everyone is screaming at you. It's not clean and really shouldn't be there. Since you just threw in a frame on top of it and cropped it, I'll just use Necrodeath's saying "Instant Signature". What's worse! You didn't clean those blemishes

Dropping grade from D -------> F

Oneesama = That is one really ugly border. I don't like it at all. As for the girl, I say boost her face up a bit. The bottom border is clipping her chin, and that looks very strange. I see squares for your user title, which means I don't have a language pack. But I can't read japanese anyways so I guess that doesn't really count against you.

Other then the really really strange looking border (It's ugly because it's mixed into the picture, I say transparent everything outside the white line) not too bad.

F

Saitoshi = Exactly what is that? I have no idea, nor do I want to find out. Your avatar is much too shiny and those white dots are pissing me off. This avatar looks like it really should be animated, but it isn't which makes it even stranger then it already is.

In your post you claim his name is Hero-sama, yet on your avatar, Hiroo-Sama. See a problem there? The corners should be rounded which is to match how the border looks inside.

And change your user title.

F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Kikyo
aahhsin, I didn't just throw in a frame and crop, there's a transparency and there are no blemishes!
F
Exactly what does this have to do with my avatar?

F for your statement. I'm so mean right now!

Last edited by aahhsin; 2004-09-27 at 02:41.
Old 2004-09-27, 01:40   Link #4338
MikoKikyo

Oh no MidoriShinobi, now you got him all cocky..! -__-!!

You guys are all wrong about my outer border!! In fact, your mistakes are so humongous that I'll even make an explanatory image for now and for the future

Sarc, now it's not so strange that you like it that way ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcasteak
Awww, you don't like the potty humor? XD
The other one...you mean the one where she wakes up and turns on the TV? That one isn't that beautiful, so I'm guessing you are referring to Wraith's pretty Milfeulle avy (the one with the pixel boxes)...
This one!

*edit*
almost forgot to rate...
aahhsin, I didn't just throw in a frame and crop, there's a transparency and there are no blemishes!
F

Last edited by MikoKikyo; 2004-09-27 at 02:20.
Old 2004-09-27, 02:06   Link #4339
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
holy! you guys have been re-avataring like... like... .. uh yeah.

PK and Oneesama- 10/10 for creating a border i like

new is good

aahsin- gambit? not a big fan of X-Men, but this doesnt appeal to me. now if he was female, and ... nevermind. F
Old 2004-09-27, 02:21   Link #4340
Avaj
?!!

PriestessKikyo First class stamp if ever there was. 9/10
Closed Thread

Tags