AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2010-12-26, 01:08   Link #21
ntherblast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
^ Kisame was also member as well. I think that the title of Seven Swordsmen is a generational thing. There could be several past generations of swordsmen.

I'm rather glad to see Raiga wasn't included in the group. He was lame
ya cause isn't that the dude who taught kisame?
ntherblast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-26, 02:35   Link #22
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
poor broken sword.
Old 2010-12-26, 03:33   Link #23
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Nice chapter But there is no way for Kakashi and others to defeat those guys. There are only three known ways to defeat zombie. To set their soul free by talking to them (which Kabuto made impossible now), to make Kabuto dispel them (which he want do) and sealing them (the death god seal, which they want use). Kabuto did said he will see if he can control so many zombies this way in the same time. He probably want be able to keep his jutsu on for great amount of time. I can just say now that zombie will kick their ass (Kakashi's and others) but will dispel just before giving killing blow.

Also Guy was very cool with his little speech, especially when he called that ninja 'rookie'.
Old 2010-12-26, 03:44   Link #24
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
Nice chapter But there is no way for Kakashi and others to defeat those guys. There are only three known ways to defeat zombie. To set their soul free by talking to them (which Kabuto made impossible now), to make Kabuto dispel them (which he want do) and sealing them (the death god seal, which they want use). Kabuto did said he will see if he can control so many zombies this way in the same time. He probably want be able to keep his jutsu on for great amount of time. I can just say now that zombie will kick their ass (Kakashi's and others) but will dispel just before giving killing blow.
Is that supposed to be quality entertainment?

Quote:
Also Guy was very cool with his little speech, especially when he called that ninja 'rookie'.
Yeah, because that's what you do in the middle of a combat situation that requires cooperation from your peers who already have strained relations with you is talk down to and practically insult them.

Honestly though, this was a pretty decent chapter. At least, it's as good as it could be under the circumstances.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-26, 05:55   Link #25
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Great chapter. I really wonder how they could possibly pull themselves out of this. Likely reinforcements will arrive to help them out.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-26, 07:00   Link #26
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Looks like this is gonna be Pain 2.0. Ninja forces die, Naruto beats all zombies in the end. Confronts Kabuto afterward and he releases control of the other zombies, then Naruto resurrects everyone somehow.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-26, 07:13   Link #27
Kallen4life

what happens if Kakashi Kamui's the entire zombie, head-to-toe in that dimension of his ? Kabuto would have to bring them back from there ? can he do that ?
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-26, 07:29   Link #28
Kafriel
Senior Guest

^ He could prolly ask Madara to do it, but yes, sealing them in another dimension is viable. However, Kakashi is chakra-starved, his best bet with Kamui so far have been nails and a single arm.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-26, 07:55   Link #29
Kallen4life

well, maybe he's improved it

I think Madara wouldn't help Kabuto
We are Blackwatch
Old 2010-12-26, 07:59   Link #30
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
Well, why wouldn't you be able to summon them from a different dimension? Summoning is actual teleportation. I think Kamui would be a waste here. Plus, if they move, he might only be able to take an arm and they would just grow a new one back. Kakashi tires out way too quickly to be spamming MS recklessly.

Loving the bloodline limit madness. Pakura's hot. Both literally and figuratively. Gari is pretty gar. That victim's blood just splattered everywhere [which led to the freaking-out]. I'm loving it.
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-26, 09:10   Link #31
Kallen4life

well, with summoning you know exactly where you're summoning from, it's kinda pre-made through those contracts .. and Kabuto's coffin summons are just transporting them from his bat-cave or something, not dimensional manipulation

if Kakashi's just chucks the entire zombie-body into some random dimension ...
We are Blackwatch
Old 2010-12-26, 09:12   Link #32
Fran~
floating away...

Great chapter, Kishi is depicting an open war without leaving anything behind, deaths are deaths, the heroes are in a continuos pinch, i like what Kishi is doing with this arc.

Sakura giving Lee good hints about Zabuza's attack?... OMG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kallen4life View Post
if Kakashi's just chucks the entire zombie-body into some random dimension ...
Kakashi using Kamui is dangerous because his low chakra, it's like his last resource to be used here.
I think than soon enough will see everything risking everything... from kakashi to the last genin in his group, including Gai and Lee opening every gate they got.
Old 2010-12-26, 09:40   Link #33
Blackage

Arg I can't say enough how broken Kabuto's technique is!
Blackage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-26, 09:57   Link #34
Kallen4life

Quote:
Kakashi using Kamui is dangerous because his low chakra, it's like his last resource to be used here.
true, but what else can they do here ? talk-no-jutsu doesn't work anymore, does someone there know how to seal souls ?

I guess they'll need to immobilize the bodies real tight

Wonder if zombies chakra can be sealed .. also - they have limitless chakra now ? Or they can exhaust it ? It was said that they regenerate endlessly (unlike, say, Homunculi, in FMA), but that would need endless chakra too, no ? Kinda of an asspull
We are Blackwatch
Old 2010-12-26, 10:35   Link #35
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
true, but what else can they do here ? talk-no-jutsu doesn't work anymore, does someone there know how to seal souls ?
Is up to Kishi solve that, he is bulding-up probably an epic fight or a very lame solution to his scenario.

Quote:
I guess they'll need to immobilize the bodies real tight
Kankuro's team worked in that way... having doton users would be useful, but Kishi has a guy who uses blast techiniques who could break any restriction.

Quote:
Wonder if zombies chakra can be sealed .. also - they have limitless chakra now ? Or they can exhaust it ? It was said that they regenerate endlessly (unlike, say, Homunculi, in FMA), but that would need endless chakra too, no ? Kinda of an asspull
Kabuto said that he didn't how much he could sustain the effort, he is using orochimaru's chakra, but even that chakra is limited.
Old 2010-12-26, 10:40   Link #36
Kallen4life

soo ALL of the zombies chakra (which they use for their jutsus, and, I presume, regen) comes from Kabuto alone ? really ? WOW, the bijuu have nothing on him then

hmm, it was also said that nothing happens to them even if Kabuto is killed (and his chakra is no more) .. so one would assume their actual battle power and chakra are autonomous from him and he's only giving the orders and deciding in what state (emotions or not) they be kept in. I guess the initial chakra comes from the bodies of the sacrifices, but that is hardly limitless

one solution is that they don't need chakra to regen (aaaaspuuuull), but their jutsu chakra should still be exhaustable .. so a way to fight would be to exhaust their chakra, meaning they only have taijutsu (still dangerous, but less)
We are Blackwatch
Old 2010-12-26, 11:05   Link #37
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
soo ALL of the zombies chakra (which they use for their jutsus, and, I presume, regen) comes from Kabuto alone ? really ? WOW, the bijuu have nothing on him then
And Orochi's chakra that Anko had (That was what Kabuto told to Madara)

Quote:
so a way to fight would be to exhaust their chakra, meaning they only have taijutsu (still dangerous, but less)
I think the same, it will a battle of exhaustion.

BTW... Pakura looks a lot like the Iwa Kunoichi that Old-man Kosuke defeat in the episode 190. I wonder how the anime team will deal with that
Old 2010-12-26, 11:08   Link #38
SeanQ

this is getting ridiculous...summonings are being pulled out of nowhere -_-
Old 2010-12-26, 11:16   Link #39
Kallen4life

is Kishi wraps it all up nicely and logically - good for him, Naruto gets bonus points .. if not (which is more likely I'd say .. though you never know) - it's gonna be worse then Bleach ever was =/
We are Blackwatch
Old 2010-12-26, 11:24   Link #40
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

"Oh my God, he killed Kenny Tajiki! You bastards!"

I just noticed this chapter, Nagato's body is still apparently weak/crippled because it looked like Kakuzu was carrying him. If that's the case, how exactly he'll fight is a mystery. Maybe he'll make new bodies and become Pein again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kallen4life
one solution is that they don't need chakra to regen (aaaaspuuuull), but their jutsu chakra should still be exhaustable .. so a way to fight would be to exhaust their chakra, meaning they only have taijutsu (still dangerous, but less)
I don't think fighting them to exhaustion is a real option. I mean, assuming it's even possible for them to run out of chakra, the summons are capable of wiping out the entire team (save Gai and Kakashi) before that happens. And that was before the swordsmen arrived....

I'd guess either Kabuto's going to discover that he can't maintain so many summons at once or alliance reinforcements arrive and Kabuto decides to withdraw.

Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, weekly chapter thread, weekly spoiler discussion