AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-11-27, 03:57   Link #1681
PzIVf3

Edit: I think this Porsche design can handle on snow terrain. Mostly all of the overlapping wheels can freeze together and jamming the tracks.

Last edited by PzIVf3; 2012-11-27 at 04:08.
PzIVf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-27, 05:14   Link #1682
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaiar31 View Post
Correction on the upper two. The small yellow one is the L3/35 version, while the larger yellow one is the Semovente 75/18 instead of the 75/34.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-27, 05:21   Link #1683
garbage

lol at the Italian team fight screen time not even reaching 12 seconds ahaha,

well at least they're getting upgrades now, wonder why they didn't use it against the Italian team, not that it's needed but Momo did say it will be available for the next fight. oh well. edit : oops my mistake she said it WONT be available ..heh my bad

GuP still enjoyable and fun, just don't take it too seriously and concentrate more on the G side

also with all the sales this is generating I guess a second season is almost a lock. it would be a crying shame, business and fun wise,if they don't follow through. ( pretty sure Oarai city is all for it ^^ )

Last edited by garbage; 2012-11-27 at 06:01.
garbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-27, 06:08   Link #1684
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerklein View Post
I think that is Tank Destroyer M10. It's design is look like Panther. That why in WW2, some Panthers are disgust as M10 to ambush US forces.
Firstly, the M10 was designed off the M4 Sherman, and had no relation to the Panther at all. The Panther was the easiest to disguise as the M10 though, and even that failed.

And secondly, I still don't know which image or reference brought about the Panther discussion when we haven't even seen any in the last few pages

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2012-11-27, 06:50   Link #1685
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

ep.7
so now maho's grandma is ok give tell maho & other keep focus on matches so now after long carry maho to school time for workout practices.

more on miho's past reveal she was in charge of flag tank til one of tanks fall in water cue rescue tank members but in cost lost the tank match.

so after ya-da notice more tanks in school so found 2 more tanks during which search for 2nd tank yea maho is scared of ghost while searching for 1st year crew.

now after bath match time & less than 5 seconds they win.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-27, 08:11   Link #1686
Tulik

Quote:
Originally Posted by PzIVf3 View Post

Edit: I think this Porsche design can handle on snow terrain. Mostly all of the overlapping wheels can freeze together and jamming the tracks.
The Porsche disign hat no problems with frozen overlapping wheels, but its engine was inefizient. Gasoline engines are driving electrical generators, driving two electric motors is bad if you ran low on copper and gasoline and requires continuous maintenance.
There are reports from Panzerjäger Ferdinant (using the porsche Tiger chassis) overa lot of engineproblems and fiers.

Would make things very intresing, if this tank has an engine problem in the middel of fight with Pravda or Black Forest.
Tulik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-27, 08:33   Link #1687
Kamui04

Funny how the first year girls comment on how their friends and boyfriends avoid them or run away when they talk about Panzers . Don't worry my cute little girls, I'll sit there and hear you talk Panzers all day long XD

As for Commie's translation again show how focused they're on their Aryan track and miss even basic stuff.
Kamui04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-27, 08:35   Link #1688
Kimidori
The Opened Ultimate Gate

awesome! I think this is the best episode of the anime so far.

and look like darjeeling didn't get to sing the ED

Miho singing "Enter Enter Mission" up there
Old 2012-11-27, 08:58   Link #1689
Sumeragi
Banned

Images
Saunders ED
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Images
Katyusha
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-27, 09:02   Link #1690
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Gaddamnit I wanna hug Darjeeling so much.
Old 2012-11-27, 09:10   Link #1691
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Finished episode 7:

Finally, the reason why Black Forest lost the last tournament is revealed. Miho chose to save lives instead of winning - Yukari is right, Miho did the right thing. I do wonder why the Black Forest tank, the one that Miho abandoned, apparently stopped fighting the russians when Miho got out of it.

So two more tanks for Oorai, and the one in the shadows seems to be a strong one. Well, they probably need more tanks anyway because Pravda school looks tough.

And lastly, italian team easily defeated. Are the italians outgunned, or was it because of Miho's superior tactics? I hope we at least get a little more info on how that match went in the next episode.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-27, 09:21   Link #1692
Znail

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
The 3001P doesn't have the circular pistol port that's clearly visible on the tank in this episode though.

The Tiger (P) has also been foreshadowed by the production staff beforehand: it shows up on one of the giveout images on the official site put up several weeks ago.
That doesn't look like a Tiger (P) but like the normal Tiger. It's almost the exact same perspective even as this picture of a Tiger:
http://wiki.worldoftanks.eu/images/a...ger_render.jpg
Compared with this (sucky picture, but still good enough):
http://wiki.worldoftanks.eu/images/1...VI_Tiger_P.png

I don't know if the caption of the picture says something else, but the picture is deffinitly of a Tiger not a Tiger (P). They look quite different to each other.

Either way so would a Tiger of any version be a massive boost to their force. It also looks like they got a new gun for their PzIV, upgrading it to a decent tank. The french tank aren't great, but it's not as useless as the Japanese one they already got. And considering the rules so are even bad tanks usefull for scouting.
Znail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-27, 09:25   Link #1693
Zaku_II
1st Scouting Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
... And lastly, italian team easily defeated. Are the italians outgunned, or was it because of Miho's superior tactics? I hope we at least get a little more info on how that match went in the next episode.
I would say... Both

Look how the Anzio tanks crash between them, and the Carro Veloce must be probably the Only thing harmed vith the type 89 gun
Zaku_II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-27, 09:30   Link #1694
Sumeragi
Banned

Okay, got a good picture of the Tiger:

Images
Tiger Tiger
Old 2012-11-27, 10:18   Link #1695
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Znail View Post
That doesn't look like a Tiger (P) but like the normal Tiger. It's almost the exact same perspective even as this picture of a Tiger:
http://wiki.worldoftanks.eu/images/a...ger_render.jpg
Compared with this (sucky picture, but still good enough):
http://wiki.worldoftanks.eu/images/1...VI_Tiger_P.png

I don't know if the caption of the picture says something else, but the picture is deffinitly of a Tiger not a Tiger (P). They look quite different to each other.
You're looking at the wrong place. THIS is the Tiger P I'm talking about, which cannot be mistaken for anything else.

Old 2012-11-27, 10:24   Link #1696
Kamui04

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Okay, got a good picture of the Tiger:

Images
Tiger Tiger
So far from the numberings written on them we know:
No. 1 (壱) - Type 89
No. 2 (弐) - Tiger (P)
No. 3 (参) - Stug III
No. 4 (四) - M3 Lee
No. 5 (五) - B1 Bis
No. 6 (六) - Panzer IV
No. 7 (七) - ???
No. 8 (八) - 38(t)

So there seems to be one more tank to be found unless 6 is Panzer IV Ausf D and 7 turns out to be a separate Panzer IV Ausf F2.

Last edited by Kamui04; 2012-11-27 at 10:34.
Kamui04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-27, 10:25   Link #1697
Sumeragi
Banned

More importantly, you can see that the tank had the turret at the FRONT, the layout of the Tiger P. The Tiger I had a middle turret.
Old 2012-11-27, 11:25   Link #1698
Marina2

Ep.7....

Man, I hope I can find my own tank that easy. Should I try diging the ground around my hometown ?? I may find some tanks

- If Miho team change to use that Tiger, they can give their Panzer IV to Volleyball team.

.................................................. ............

After I asked if there any chance Sodoko and her friends will join Miho, I watch OP again and I can't believe I missed a big hint here LOL ....

Old 2012-11-27, 11:29   Link #1699
garbage

^ oh nice find , if that's a true foreshadowing , just one more team missing to make 8 right?
garbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-27, 12:22   Link #1700
whitecloud

By the way yukari dream of Leo 2 tank...is it possibly any indication or maybe a foreshadowing that we will getting one....I read the previous poster that ooarai is missing the 7th tank...

P.S : is Leo 2 tank good?
whitecloud is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, gup, original anime, slice of life, sports, tanks