AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-03-17, 09:36   Link #561
ThoHell

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDDS22 View Post
I also Think His Left Eye will somehow become His Trump Card

But How About Allen Beaing A noah? you know I have Feeling that Allen is Actually a noah Here is Why I think that :

Here is the Noah Inside Skin Bolic and Also About allen :

And also In allen's Case , look at allen's Coat and Shadow's Face are exactly the same :

===

I really Want to see lenalee as a parasite-type but no Hair Color Changing Plz But i have a feeling that Lenalee's innocence is the Heart not allen's (suits Her ).
I'm pretty sure Allen inherited the 14ths power, since it was said he passed it on after he died...... I think he's just a human exorcist with noah powers.....wow what a combo.....along with being cursed and having a parasite innocence. Anything else that can be added to him?
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-17, 09:52   Link #562
ser4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoHell View Post
I'm pretty sure Allen inherited the 14ths power, since it was said he passed it on after he died...... I think he's just a human exorcist with noah powers.....wow what a combo.....along with being cursed and having a parasite innocence. Anything else that can be added to him?
don't forget that there is a possibility that he is the hart (very slim though) or that he has part of the heart...and the other one is in lenalee
ser4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-17, 10:01   Link #563
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Rather than 'power', it's more like he inherited the 'right' as the new Musician.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-17, 10:28   Link #564
ThoHell

I believe he inherited more than just rights to being the Musician. Not all has been released or known yet. I'm sure we'll get more surprises in the future!
Old 2008-03-17, 10:37   Link #565
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

I'm also up with the theory that Allen and Lenalee both possess one-half of the heart each.

I mean look at the past events:
  • Both of their Innocences protect them by their own will when it never happened before.
  • Both seem to have established contact and meet with each other via the prophetic dream

Theory that I am planting follows this....
Spoiler:
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-17, 10:57   Link #566
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
A harem eye.

Also, a drill. And maybe some kind of demon transformation.

And, uh, a giant robot, I guess?

And a school swimsuit, glasses, cat ears and a sailor fuku?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-17, 11:05   Link #567
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Quote:
I thought Dark-Matter and Innocence couldn't coexist in the same body
Every one says that the heart is both of Lenalee's innocence but i still think Lenalee nor Allen have the the heart or pieces of the heart because the only thing that drives there Innocences to do crazy would because of the their emotions and will power
Old 2008-03-17, 11:21   Link #568
UPR

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lycan View Post
thing that drives there Innocences to do crazy would because of the their emotions and will power
You said it right there, emotion. What drives the heart (and not just the heart the Earl lookinf for, but every regular heart) it's emotion. And the fact the Lenalle and Allen's innocence react to the emotion of each other and there friends makes it difficult to believe there not the Heart.

Besides who else besides the 2 main female and male leads would have a important piece like that. I just like the fact that it may be both and not cliche as to only 1 of them having it. It shows there bond is is and will be stronger than anyone else.

That's why feel at some point Allen and Lenalle may get together, because why would you name it the Heart and them have them have (maybe) half of it.
Old 2008-03-17, 11:29   Link #569
King Lycan
*IT Support

booo RoadxAllen
They always talked about the heart being a whole and not in two pieces then how are they gonna join together and form a true heart..and even if Lenalee and Allen had 2 pieces of the heart they would already formed the heart hence they have both the pieces of the heart
Old 2008-03-17, 11:31   Link #570
ThoHell

LOL....how they join together? hmm.......

Last edited by ThoHell; 2008-03-17 at 11:46.
Old 2008-03-17, 11:44   Link #571
Fynal_Fyre
Inactive Member

Quote:
LOL....how the join together? hmm.......
There is a perverse answer to this, I KNOW THERE IS!

But, since DGM is serialized in Weekly Shonen Jump.....

The two could just innately resonate together...no need for unification. Lenalee and Allen would then be able to synchronize perfectly in battle, their attacks exponentially multiplied by each other's.
Fynal_Fyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-17, 12:04   Link #572
UPR

Quote:
booo RoadxAllen
They always talked about the heart being a whole and not in two pieces then how are they gonna join together and form a true heart..and even if Lenalee and Allen had 2 pieces of the heart they would already formed the heart hence they have both the pieces of the heart
Yes, they talked about it as a whole. Because that is what they think. No one could imagine that it might be 2 pieces.

Besides they already showed Road and Allen kiss. It means there willing to go that route. Only thing that is left is for Lenalle and Allen.
Old 2008-03-17, 12:10   Link #573
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fynal_Fyre View Post
There is a perverse answer to this, I KNOW THERE IS!
There´s a perverse answer to everything.

@Leon_Lelouch
I´m pretty certain that Mana was a member of Noah. With Allen and Mana´s own "secret" language as the biggest evidence. So far, Mana is also the only one being able to keep control of himself and not ending up killing the one resurrecting him.

In some way I suppose that Lenalee and Allen will "unite" towards the end, but if it also means /. Although, since it indeed is named the heart and as many others already pointed out. It would be a nice and logical touch for the heart to activate out of feelings of love or something along those lines.

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-17, 12:54   Link #574
BDDS22

About both been Protected by their innocence , you must remember that Lenalee's Innocence was Eqiupment-Type

Quote:
I´m pretty certain that Mana was a member of Noah. With Allen and Mana´s own "secret" language as the biggest evidence. So far, Mana is also the only one being able to keep control of himself and not ending up killing the one resurrecting him.
What Do you Think About Mana(A Noah) being Alive Inside Allen's Left Eye? is it possible for allen to summon the Noah (Mana) inside his left eye? Or use His Powers?
Spoiler for kf:

and also this Pic From the Ending Of the Anime? It looks as if it's a kind of Akuma?!! or perhaps noah??!
Spoiler for kj:

And Also about the Heart Being Seprated into two piece , don't you think that if the heart ever breaks , all the Innocences will be Destroyed? the thing that Preserves innocence to exist is the heart
BDDS22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-17, 13:32   Link #575
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Quote:
About both been Protected by their innocence , you must remember that Lenalee's Innocence was Eqiupment-Type
Yeah, being an equipment type innocence makes it even more incredible. I also think that´s the main reason as to why the characters (Bookman it was I believe?) started theorizing about it being the heart while they in Allen´s case mostly went "wow, parasitic type innocence can do that too!?".

Quote:
What Do you Think About Mana(A Noah) being Alive Inside Allen's Left Eye? is it possible for allen to summon the Noah (Mana) inside his left eye? Or use His Powers?
Spoiler for kf:

and also this Pic From the Ending Of the Anime? It looks as if it's a kind of Akuma?!! or perhaps noah??!
Spoiler for kj:
I guess it´s not impossible for Mana to be alive inside Allen in some spiritual way, they did have some kind of "conversation" when Allen´s eye upgraded. As for pic two I´ve always believed that was his Crown Clown form. Isn´t it?

Quote:
And Also about the Heart Being Seprated into two piece , don't you think that if the heart ever breaks , all the Innocences will be Destroyed? the thing that Preserves innocence to exist is the heart
I know too little about the heart to rule anything out. All we know is that if the heart is destroyed so is the rest of the innocence. But we have also seen numerous times how Innocence have acted on its own when when betrayed or when it protected Lenalee and Allen. Allen´s innocence even resurrected after being mostly destroyed. So for the heart to divide itself into several pieces in order to protect itself or/and having some kind of password or requirement that needs to be fulfilled before activating. Atleast I don´t want to rule anything like that out.

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-17, 16:15   Link #576
King Lycan
*IT Support

._. Mana cursed Allen so thats why he has his eye and Mana being the 14th is highly unbelievable because Noah's are Super-Humans..i think the 14th gave his power to Mana and then Manna gave it to Allen
Old 2008-03-17, 17:13   Link #577
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Quote:
._. Mana cursed Allen so thats why he has his eye and Mana being the 14th is highly unbelievable because Noah's are Super-Humans..i think the 14th gave his power to Mana and then Manna gave it to Allen
You know, I have always pondered about that possibility.

And I think I have found plausible evidence for it, that sustains your theory.
Spoiler:
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-17, 17:28   Link #578
Neki Ecko
Dancing with the Sky

Send a message via Yahoo to Neki Ecko
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
You know, I have always pondered about that possibility.

And I think I have found plausible evidence for it, that sustains your theory.
Spoiler:
But that means that Cross may know how to actived it but not know how to use it. So I think that 14th Noah did give his/her power to Mana then give it to Allen, so that means that Allen could maybe the 14th Noah "Sorrow of Noah"
Old 2008-03-17, 17:39   Link #579
ThoHell

Or Mana could of been the 14th. Still too little is known, which makes it more interesting. Don't forget Noahs were once human or are still human but super boosted. Exorcist have innocence, Noahs have Noah cells, but they're both humans none the less.

I'm sure Cross and Mana had some sort of a pack/agreement if anything were to happen to him (Mana) that cross would watch over Allen or something. Cross appearing before Allen after such a situation isn't mere coincidence along with him having the music scroll and knowing so much (most likely we would of learned a lot more if the inspector didn't prohibit Cross and Allen from communicating but I guess that's just creates anticipation for us).
Old 2008-03-17, 19:51   Link #580
Neki Ecko
Dancing with the Sky

Send a message via Yahoo to Neki Ecko
Quote:
Or Mana could of been the 14th. Still too little is known, which makes it more interesting. Don't forget Noahs were once human or are still human but super boosted. Exorcist have innocence, Noahs have Noah cells, but they're both humans none the less.

I'm sure Cross and Mana had some sort of a pack/agreement if anything were to happen to him (Mana) that cross would watch over Allen or something. Cross appearing before Allen after such a situation isn't mere coincidence along with him having the music scroll and knowing so much (most likely we would of learned a lot more if the inspector didn't prohibit Cross and Allen from communicating but I guess that's just creates anticipation for us).
Make us want to look at the Manga to see, if we are right or wrong about our theories, Good Job on that aspect.

Spoiler for Question on the 14th Noah:

Tags
action, manga, shounen, steampunk, supernatural