AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kashimashi

Notices

Old 2006-01-25, 17:29   Link #301
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
There's always a point of quibbling that can make someone say that any yuri show isn't real yuri. Haven't you been paying attention? Yuri shows love to be vague or cowardly in this regard.
That is very true. I have been reading and watching other "yuri" shows as well. I guess I'm one of those diehard quibblers lamenting spineless closet like attitude of the yuri industry. I think they ought to drop these backdoor plot tricks and let yuri be yuri.

Until then, fear my quibbling.
Catgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-25, 18:10   Link #302
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightwisher
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2006-01-25, 18:31   Link #303
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

episode 3

How amazing is it that a show with this much comedy and fanservice can still be serious enough to bring tears to my eyes in its romantic moments. Script + music + animation + voice-acting --> emotion.

I expect people will become more sympathetic with Yasuna after this ep. Not only does it explain her "affliction" a little more, but Horie Yui helps us feel her heart.

I laughed out loud at the scene where you see natto (sticky fermented soybeans, a Japanese breakfast dish) dripping out of someone's mouth.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-25, 19:33   Link #304
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Episode 3

I have a question if anyone can answer it for me. What does it say above Tomari's head?
Spoiler for Image from Episode 3:
Please use spoiler tags when replying. Thanks.
Old 2006-01-25, 19:37   Link #305
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

Spoiler:
Old 2006-01-25, 19:42   Link #306
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo
I expect people will become more sympathetic with Yasuna after this ep. Not only does it explain her "affliction" a little more, but Horie Yui helps us feel her heart.
Spoiler:

Quote:
How amazing is it that a show with this much comedy and fanservice can still be serious enough to bring tears to my eyes in its romantic moments. Script + music + animation + voice-acting --> emotion.
eee.. i really need to see episode 03 now! >.<
Old 2006-01-25, 19:50   Link #307
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirls
I have a question if anyone can answer it for me. What does it say above Tomari's head? Please use spoiler tags when replying. Thanks.
Spoiler:
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-25, 19:55   Link #308
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2006-01-25, 20:14   Link #309
JediNight
キズランダム

Wandering Youth: That is correct ^_^;;

Spoiler:
JediNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-25, 23:40   Link #310
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Episode 3 Screen Captures

I put together three pages of screen caps from Episode 3:

-> http://www.ratbutt.com/ScreenCaps/Ka...ashi_3_01.html

Very basic pages...click the smaller image (thumbnail) to see the larger version. I didn't screen cap the entire episode. I didn't want to do the ending (or near ending). I didn't want to spoil that for anyone, so these are all fairly innocuous.

I thought episode 3 was good. They’re sort of juxtaposing the Manga along the way, but they aren’t really cutting out much (some, not much). I continue to pull for Yasuna. To me, she’s the right person for Hazumu. Tomari, though, should be the most interesting to watch along the way. I hate the parents. Nuff said.

For some reason, I’m enjoying the over the top teacher. I usually despise such clichés, but it’s working here for me (for some inexplicable reason).

Good episode: B+
Old 2006-01-26, 01:09   Link #311
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Bi the way...I think that...
Spoiler:
Old 2006-01-26, 01:14   Link #312
Sian
Kozukuri Shimasho

Quote:
Spoiler:
would say that both is safe to argee with

... is it just me or does sensei suck in pronouncetion in english?

... i find it really funny Hazumu's chest is messured ... and Tomari goes down in selfpity because of that Hazumu have bigger breasts then her
Sian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-26, 01:20   Link #313
Eclipze

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Now we have "real" yuri, eh?
Eclipze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-26, 01:24   Link #314
Sian
Kozukuri Shimasho

hmm ... funny that there aren't really any but Tomari that have second thoughts with accepting hazumu as a girl when they is presented to it (ie. when they are in the changing room)
Old 2006-01-26, 01:30   Link #315
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite

Send a message via ICQ to zalas
Quote:
hmm ... funny that there aren't really any but Tomari that have second thoughts with accepting hazumu as a girl when they is presented to it (ie. when they are in the changing room)
Well, from episode 2, it's shown that she has feelings for Hazumu and especially for Hazumu's "boy aspect." While everyone else just treats Hazumu as a girl, it's logical that Tomari will be more bothered by it.

Spoiler for Episode 3:
zalas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-26, 03:05   Link #316
Kurogane_Shiroikaze
Mikuru Moe Overload

Send a message via MSN to Kurogane_Shiroikaze
Episode 03 Summary and Screencaps.

Quote:
For some reason, I’m enjoying the over the top teacher. I usually despise such clichés, but it’s working here for me (for some inexplicable reason).
Well, they just let her on for the correct amount of time so that she has an impact, but not long to become irritating. That's why I'm liking the production crew.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipze
Spoiler:

Now we have "real" yuri, eh?
Spoiler:
Old 2006-01-26, 03:20   Link #317
Maceart
Doremi-fansubs founder
*Fansubber

Wow episode 3 looks pretty good. Interesting how Jan-Puu is not a loli unlike in the manga.

AIR 2005! Kanon 2006! CLANNAD 2007-2008! Planetarian OAV/Movie 2010?
Maceart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-26, 03:28   Link #318
Green²
It's bacon!

Spoiler for Episode 2:

Spoiler for * very probable spoiler:

Spoiler for Your Moment of Zen /NSFW?:
Green² is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-26, 03:54   Link #319
Sian
Kozukuri Shimasho

Spoiler:
Old 2006-01-26, 04:51   Link #320
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Why did you use a spoiler tag? There was a question, not a spoiler. Don't you know that some people will refuse to read what you write when you use a spoiler tag? That would deprive many people of the chance to read your words.

Quote:
just wondered ... since Hazumu got a complete new DNA sting and everything ... would she then get her menestuation ... and how would she react ... that would be fun to see the reaction
Since she is a girl down to her DNA, she will definitely menstrate. As for showing her reaction, I wonder if this show will go there.

Spoiler for manga:

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, drama, genderbender, romance, seinen, yuri