AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2009-08-08, 19:51   Link #1881
primuler
Love For 3D

You know, at this rate, I might start hating Athena(I don't like her already though). I didn't like Hinagiku very much because I was so sick of her fans in other sites. Somehow, Athena is flowing towards the same direction for me.

Anyways, something interesting for you guys to discuss if you're willing to.

-HnG's original name was 'Royal Garden', but Hata changed it.
-In chapter 167, Isumi said Hakuo was actually a place with high spiritual forces and the clocktower is the 'power spot' of all the forces around. The name of that clocktower is 'Garden Gate'. It seems that an important role is given to Isumi too.
- Hata said in backstage for chapter 36 that the Student Council's room is right beneath the clock called 'Crevice of Celestial Sphere' (it's the gap between constellations). Also, he said the stone (outama) contains the power of the stars.
-There was a mirror called 'Mirror of Celestial Sphere' in Royal garden. (I never read English scanlation so I dunno how it's written like there)
-I think Yukiji's going to play pretty important role in explaining history of Pragia and stuff about Abraxas and all the other historical background info. You know, though we all know that she's an alcohol addict, she's still an highschool World History teacher. And she used to teach Ayumu (and gave her guitar to her) and Ayumu seemed to know a bit about Pragia.

Just an interesting info. When Athena taught Hayate how to clean, Hayate said then he could start part-time cleaning job with the skill she taught. In the first volume, Hayate told Maria that he did cleaning job from when he was nine to earn money for his parents. So after three years, what he had said come true...

I read volume 18 yesterday and noticed something. Do you remember Nagi's instruction book for Hayate and Maria's date? Though the letters weren't clear in scanlated version, I was able to recognize it in the actual book. According to the scenario, after Hayate says 'Ah, Maria, you look beautiful today too', he was supposed to circle around Maria and make heart with his fingers, and Maria was supposed to say 'Hayate-kun' several times, blushing. And the part where Maria was supposed to wear swimsuit in front of Hayate, she was supposed to sing a song for him.

Last edited by primuler; 2009-08-08 at 20:21.
primuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-08, 21:32   Link #1882
tsunade666

chapter 167 I though its just some random chapter where we see klauz as a ghost. I didn't know isumi said something important. ( well can't read yeh! primuler )
And if you said is true. That the real name is Royal Garden then I'm underestimating hata. He drags this manga sooo far for him to just start the real main plot of the manga. Well we already forgotten from the past chapters on what should hayate be doing. We haven't seen anyone who was trying to claim the wealth of nagi for soo long. After he declare it with machine gun ( love that part ) that if they want the wealth of sanzenin they should beat him first. But their isn't that many that attempt or rather I completely forgotten it already. Until the current chapters specially when sister is trying the get the king's jewel. And their really is a huge mystery in hakuo isn't it? I think the royal garden exist as an alternate dimension and it exist somewhere in hakuo. Like in MSN where magical world exist in MARS. And their are many facts and meaning in the clock tower than I ever imagined. At first I saw it I just though its a tall tower and making it the student council room is to make fun on hina.

Thanks for the info primuler though the last part on volume 18 is just for added amusement.
btw when did yukiji teach ayumu and give her the guitar?? ( I can't remember it )
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-08, 21:34   Link #1883
leoblack9
Your fagottry, I hate it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by primeruler
-HnG's original name was 'Royal Garden', but Hata changed it.
So I guess that Athena and Nagi was the same person back then and Hayate is her butler? I wonder if there was an End of the World arc if this occured.

Quote:
Just an interesting info. When Athena taught Hayate how to clean, Hayate said then he could start part-time cleaning job with the skill she taught. In the first volume, Hayate told Maria that he did cleaning job from when he was nine to earn money for his parents. So after three years, what he had said come true...
Is cleaning and sword fighting the only stuff Athena taught him? What are the skills that he himself learned and mastered?

Quote:
I read volume 18 yesterday and noticed something. Do you remember Nagi's instruction book for Hayate and Maria's date? Though the letters weren't clear in scanlated version, I was able to recognize it in the actual book. According to the scenario, after Hayate says 'Ah, Maria, you look beautiful today too', he was supposed to circle around Maria and make heart with his fingers, and Maria was supposed to say 'Hayate-kun' several times, blushing. And the part where Maria was supposed to wear swimsuit in front of Hayate, she was supposed to sing a song for him.
I guess it was too long to draw? Or Hata's publishers pressured him into not drawing it?
Old 2009-08-08, 22:17   Link #1884
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoblack9 View Post
Is cleaning and sword fighting the only stuff Athena taught him? What are the skills that he himself learned and mastered?
Athena only taught him skills butlers (as in, HnG butlers) should have. He probably learned some other things from his parents, and from all the jobs he's done.
Old 2009-08-08, 22:55   Link #1885
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
Athena only taught him skills butlers (as in, HnG butlers) should have. He probably learned some other things from his parents, and from all the jobs he's done.
correction, she taught him sword skill too. And in real world, Butler without cooking skill is not a Butler but servant. How do you think they live in the Royal Garden where no Mall or convenience store exist without food? ,with Songoku Magic Bean?

so A-Tan taught him Cleaning, Cooking and Sword Skill....and Kissing tehniques too
Does anyone here can make me some wallpaper about Hayate and A-Tan first Kiss?
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-08, 22:56   Link #1886
leoblack9

Quote:
So Athena knows butler/maid skills and she's pretty good at it...

*imagines Athena in a maid uniform*

Old 2009-08-08, 23:04   Link #1887
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
correction, she taught him sword skill too.
That's what I said "HnG Butlers".

Quote:
Most likely, she does.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Old 2009-08-08, 23:10   Link #1888
surerman
Banned

Quote:

NUOOOOO!!!!!! don't Maid!! how about.....Wedding Gown.....
*nose bleed started to flow* or swimsuit boy!
I can't imagine if A-Tan can't swim, it's sooo...cute to see her with Floating Ring and a swim suit.
Old 2009-08-09, 01:46   Link #1889
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

Quote:
Spoiler:
critical hit.......
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Game8910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-09, 03:48   Link #1890
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

So much for a lighthearted manga about a butler paying his debt. Well, if the academy is that important, then the most important parts will happen when they all return back home. I wonder how the vacation arc will end at this point. It's already quite long. They went there for Golden Week, right? How many days have passed already? Whats the limit?

Also, that sphere in the royal garden only shows known people. Athena and Maria knew each other at some point. I wonder about the story how they picked her up as a baby, and named her. Perhaps it was all set up and she's really the daughter of some rich family. It would be funny if she's the actual heir to the Sanzen'in family, and Nagi and her mom were the servants. The roles somehow swapped... hmm .. hahaha.
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-09, 04:06   Link #1891
Used Can

Hardly, since Mikado seems seriously fond of Yukariko. Regarding Maria, it was said Klaus found her under the statue of the Virgin Mary, and thus, she was named Maria. Aside from that, we know nothing about her.

I do not think she's from a rich family. Why would a rich family get rid of their children in the first place? If she was an unwanted child, they could have always had an abortion. However, the fact she was born shows originally her parent(s) did want to have her, but eventually realised he/she/they couldn't raise her, and thus he/she/they left her. Personally, I think she's from a poor family. I wouldn't be surprised if her situation is similar to that of Hayate and Hinagiku. However, unlike the former, she was abandoned from the very beginning.
Old 2009-08-09, 05:11   Link #1892
Rah

She's the illegitimate child of Mikado and Yukariko. Nagi's sister! Yeeessss, it makes absolute sense! Mwhahaha!
Old 2009-08-09, 05:17   Link #1893
tsunade666

Quote:
T

Spoiler:
I'm dying........n....e........e.............d........ .......... tissue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
NUOOOOO!!!!!! don't Maid!! how about.....Wedding Gown.....
*nose bleed started to flow* or swimsuit boy!
I can't imagine if A-Tan can't swim, it's sooo...cute to see her with Floating Ring and a swim suit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Game8910 View Post
critical hit.......
I'm dead...............RIP.

Even rich people having their own circumstances will lead on like what happen to maria but still I doubt it so maybe she's from poor family and just get abandon a lot earlier. Or maybe not abandon but kidnapped from her family to get thrown away. Like what you see with evil step mother trying to get rid of nasty baby's of some unwanted lady. But not happenining Hata's world.

And I think its impossible for nagi to be not a real sanzenin. Mikado's love for his daughter is a living proof.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-09, 05:19   Link #1894
leoblack9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post
She's the illegitimate child of Mikado and Yukariko. Nagi's sister! Yeeessss, it makes absolute sense! Mwhahaha!
Nah, incest is too icky for this manga. I'd bet Hayate's mysterious brother... since he was with her before.
Old 2009-08-09, 05:26   Link #1895
Rah

She was adopted into the family, because Mikado was madly in love with her. They had Maria, but couldn't tell anyone (the image Hayate saw of her with a straw hat at Athena's place, looks like she was well off and not a servant). After that Mikado set Yukariko with another man just for show and they had Nagi (actually adopted from a servant branch family of the Sanzen'in). It's so unlikely and absurd it might be true! Or at least half of it. Hehehe!

Oh and also, Klaus lied.
Old 2009-08-09, 05:50   Link #1896
Used Can

Quote:
Klaus lied.
Maria cried.
Old 2009-08-09, 06:15   Link #1897
leoblack9

Quote:
Maria cried.
Who did died?
Old 2009-08-09, 06:24   Link #1898
Serffix

Quote:
Klaus lied.
Quote:
Maria cried.
Hayate died.
Mikado smiled.

Spoiler for A-tan:

As for back on topic, I'm really looking forward to Hina's / Hayate's parents playing some role in the story to stir things up some more. The false mention of their appearance a few pages ago made me way too psyched about it @.@
Serffix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-09, 07:57   Link #1899
Rah

If the date gets interrupted, the best way would be for Hina's parents to show up. Hayate has already received enough of a shock from seeing Athena again. It would be overkill for his brother, parents, kindergarten teacher that suspected him stealing lunch money, to appear.

Hayate has a jewel
Wataru has a jewel
Mikado has a jewel
Hina's parents have a jewel
Hayate's parents have a jewel
Hayate's brother has a jewel
Himegami has a jewel
Athena stole a jewel from some random holder, or someone else has one
That other girl whose name eludes me has a jewel

Thats 9! Hmmmm, maybe I'm half right.

Oh yeah, what are the chances of it becoming a double date instead of it being interrupted? Athena joins in for an opportunity to snatch the jewel, and because she still loves him.

Then all the other girls that love him show up in nice dresses, and all confess at the same time.

Hayate dies from over confession syndrome.
Old 2009-08-09, 08:10   Link #1900
surerman
Banned

AUUuuuuu...............Ambulance! call an ambulance for me!!

What?! WHO'S DIE!!!
Hayate Die, and every one Die too
MwahAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! (set Butterfly weapon in my Turn A Gundam "ON")

Tags
comedy, shounen