AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2011-07-25, 00:31   Link #4381
Kamuio-Chan
愛麗絲人祭

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken270 View Post
@Kamuio-Chan: Someone can probably do it better, but do you mean something like this?
nu its good ty <3
Old 2011-07-25, 08:35   Link #4382
ma7a

well can i ask another request?
this time from anime beelzebub
episode 8
time between 16:51 - 16 :54
beru is looking with shining eyes and then gets bored
ma7a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-27, 11:52   Link #4383
Yami Sonozaki
Shion's follower xD

Send a message via MSN to Yami Sonozaki Send a message via Yahoo to Yami Sonozaki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yami Sonozaki View Post
Hi,

I have a request for an animated avatar from Sora no Otoshimono.

Could anyone do the scene where Mikako (violet haired girl) does the bing-bing finger dance? It's in the intro, somewhere around 0:30 to 0:31 or so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhF9T4iHQlM

I just want a endless looping pic of her standing still and doing the weird finger dance XD.

Thank you!!
Anyone that can do it?
I'll be yer servant for ever Q.Q
Old 2011-07-27, 12:17   Link #4384
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
In the vid she's not standing still... You're asking for more than most can do in here. (Well she is, but the camera is moving..) Though it's possible to have her stand still while doing the dance, it consumes a lot more work for avatar making than it usually does. Which is why I've been too lazy to do it..
Old 2011-07-27, 14:41   Link #4385
Yami Sonozaki
Shion's follower xD

Send a message via MSN to Yami Sonozaki Send a message via Yahoo to Yami Sonozaki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post
In the vid she's not standing still... You're asking for more than most can do in here. (Well she is, but the camera is moving..) Though it's possible to have her stand still while doing the dance, it consumes a lot more work for avatar making than it usually does. Which is why I've been too lazy to do it..
Well there's a small part where she is standing still and just doing the dance, right before it ends.
Just a few frames looped from that could do.

Well, I think so at least xD.
If I'd know I'd do it myself, but i suck with these things ><.
Old 2011-07-27, 16:32   Link #4386
Dist

I don't think you understood me. The camera is moving continuously. To capture those frames and put them in avatar would make it look very weird as it would keep going left-right-left-right-left-right due camera movement.

You're not allowed to bump requests by the way. Best just wait, and if no one does it ; Learn to do it yourself or deal with it ;<.
Old 2011-07-28, 10:19   Link #4387
Student no.0
Part-time Warrior

Location: First star to the left, you should go there sometime.
http://3.p.s.mfcdn.net/store/manga/9..._02_03_rhs.jpg

Can anyone make an avi out of this? I want the guy's face from the wide panel to the left. Rounded square, thin border and colored light blue please. And if you want, try to see if you can make an alternate one with a circular border, if you know what I mean. The size can be however you want as long as it abides to the rules here. Thanks.
Student no.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-28, 11:25   Link #4388
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mare Boy View Post
http://3.p.s.mfcdn.net/store/manga/9..._02_03_rhs.jpg

Can anyone make an avi out of this? I want the guy's face from the wide panel to the left. Rounded square, thin border and colored light blue please. And if you want, try to see if you can make an alternate one with a circular border, if you know what I mean. The size can be however you want as long as it abides to the rules here. Thanks.
Like this?

Old 2011-07-28, 13:03   Link #4389
Student no.0
Part-time Warrior

Location: First star to the left, you should go there sometime.
Terrific! It's even better than I imagined it. Thanks
Student no.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-29, 21:43   Link #4390
Liwyn

Send a message via MSN to Liwyn
I have a question...

I would love for someone to make me a new avatar that I can use here (and on msn). But it isn't from an anime, so I'm not really sure you'll even consider doing it, but I figured it was worth a shot to ask anyway. If you're willing to consider it, please click the spoiler I made to free space for actual anime avatar requests

Spoiler for Space:
Old 2011-07-30, 01:22   Link #4391
Dist

^Lol you think BitTorrent exists for anime only? You would be surprised what you CAN download with torrents. Anyhow, I did it quickly and as I am lazy I can't even be bothered to compress it for AS safe as it would require a lot of work / is impossible. Too many frames, typically five seconds is way too much for AS avatar... perhaps some Photoshop Pro can compress it but it takes time.. If it was anime related request perhaps I'd bother to do it but not now ;<

I tried it on msn and it looked '' okay '' but if you want changes ex. to the speed just lemme know. If you chose on perhaps two or three (not sure how many is ok within the limits..) of the '' scenes '' with different eyes I could make it into AS avatar....

Old 2011-07-30, 10:54   Link #4392
Kamuio-Chan
愛麗絲人祭

Avy Plz
Non animated
Size:100x100
Border plz
Spoiler:

Id like an avy around his face cuz i always thought it looked funny ty
Old 2011-07-30, 11:15   Link #4393
EroKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamuio-Chan View Post
Avy Plz
Non animated
Size:100x100
Border plz
Spoiler:

Id like an avy around his face cuz i always thought it looked funny ty
like this?

Old 2011-07-30, 13:25   Link #4394
Liwyn

Send a message via MSN to Liwyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post
^Lol you think BitTorrent exists for anime only? You would be surprised what you CAN download with torrents. Anyhow, I did it quickly and as I am lazy I can't even be bothered to compress it for AS safe as it would require a lot of work / is impossible. Too many frames, typically five seconds is way too much for AS avatar... perhaps some Photoshop Pro can compress it but it takes time.. If it was anime related request perhaps I'd bother to do it but not now ;<

I tried it on msn and it looked '' okay '' but if you want changes ex. to the speed just lemme know. If you chose on perhaps two or three (not sure how many is ok within the limits..) of the '' scenes '' with different eyes I could make it into AS avatar....

The avatar looks really good. The only change I'd like to make would be if you could remove the scene where she kinda "pulls" her eye down (the scene before she removes the cream from her eye) and slow the entire avatar down instead. Thank you!!
Old 2011-07-30, 13:37   Link #4395
Dist

Old 2011-07-31, 20:20   Link #4396
Kouji
StrykerX

Sacred Seven
- Naito

Timeframe: 8:25-8:27 (youtube)
action - heavy breathing
Spoiler:
Old 2011-08-02, 00:11   Link #4397
Asuras
Dictadere~!

I would really, really appreciate it if I could get a gif animated avatar of the black hole from Tool's Vicarious music video.

It starts at approx. 1:39 and ends at around 1:42.

Please and thank you.
Old 2011-08-02, 01:05   Link #4398
Dist

Did you want it in a square box with border or like this? If I have it in a square, it'll look weird as the clouds on background are moving. I can still work on the animation to make it smoother and longer as there's enough kb left to do so but first it would be nice to know specifics of the avatar you want. Just know that perfect loop is impossible, I couldn't find any identical frames to make it loop.

Also are you going to use it here or elsewhere? If elsewhere, I can just include all frames (assuming there's no size limits at where you will use it at).
Old 2011-08-02, 01:11   Link #4399
Asuras
Dictadere~!

I plan to use it elsewhere, where the limit is 488.3 KB.

And since the clouds move, yes, the circular border is actually preferable. Good thinking!

If there's any way to make it seem more fluid, I'd appreciate it.
Old 2011-08-02, 01:49   Link #4400
Dist

Border :
Without :

Like I said, loop is impossible.. I tried but couldn't make it look smoother than that. I hope that's okay though. Is the speed okay?

Edit : I doubled the frames and made it so that it instead of loop it starts going the other way around when it ends.. It's obvious if you look closely but well.. your pick.

/

Last edited by Dist; 2011-08-02 at 01:59.
Dist is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
animated gifs, animation, avatar, avatars, gifs, request