AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-04-19, 05:45   Link #681
Sylphic
KI NI NARIMASU!

@kira08o2

What point are the Chinese novels up to?

Otaku in Japan Daily Blog - [URL="www.ninjapan.org[/URL]
Sylphic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-19, 07:17   Link #682
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
All eleven have been fully translated. Vol. 11 was fully translated in a week after it was released, I think.
...there's only 6 vols btw
Old 2012-04-19, 07:21   Link #683
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
...there's only 6 vols btw
Oops, sorry, I confused this thread for the campione thread. I am currently on browsing through both threads . In that case, all six have been fully translated. The sixth volume was finished it's translation one to two weeks after it was released.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-19, 07:25   Link #684
Soji

Quote:
Volume 6 just about explains everything we need to know about Restia and Kamito's relationship. Though that volume looks like it won't be in English for a long time. I wonder if it's in Chinese already?

I'm almost certain the author is going to bring Restia over to Kamito side. It just doesn't seem right for a character to die in a harem, love comedy, romance novel such as this. Also, to be very honest, the author isn't the greatest at dropping hints without it being the most obvious thing in the world. Volume 6 drops these ridiculous hints:

1. Kamito gets his right hand caught in a trap. He switches hands and stabs the enemy with Est in his left hand while exclaiming, "Sorry, but I'm ambidextrous." in what the equivalent of bolded caps in Japanese.

2. Kamito regains 1 technique employed by Ren Ashbell. The Rekka Rasen kenbu is explained to be a technique for a dual wielder as he uses it. But he can adapt it to be used with 1 weapon.

So... Kamito is probably going to be a dual wielder, but who's he going to wield? It better be Restia...
Talk about foreshadowing lol. I suppose Restia is the only one that can use other than Est.The problem here is...how she will back and how Kamito will deal with both of them (wonder if vol 7 will be a vol about Kamito gain Restia back.)
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-19, 07:43   Link #685
PCheshire
Epitome of Randomness

another problem is how will they manage the contracts/seals to not interfere with the other
and...darthfanta that often happens xD
I wanna see Restia with Kamito soon TTATT
oh and when do you think will there be an illustration of Ren?
PCheshire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-19, 07:50   Link #686
Soji

PCheshire@ I think they will solve that problem somehow. But you know? I will lol if because he gain Restia back they make null the curse from Est(or make that curse less deadly or problematic for some reason).
Plus I'm curios how the 2(Restia and Est) will interact with each other. Also the girls reaction with Restia back ...i mean,i'm pretty sure they know about Kamito and Restia and how important she is for himXD
Old 2012-04-19, 08:01   Link #687
PCheshire
Epitome of Randomness

@soji
gotta love those reactions xD where was the curse from again? depending on who/where it was from what you said may actually happen TTATT
Old 2012-04-19, 08:14   Link #688
XFire
150% done

If he does get Restia back (and he had better, all I read was other's descriptions and I already love her) then he'll probably end up in a do-or-die situation, and Restia and Est are still arguing over who is Kamito's spirit. He then shouts that they both belong to him, and presto, dual-wielding. Afterwords, the argument switches to which one is his "legal" spirit, lol.
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-19, 08:28   Link #689
Soji

PCheshire@ Est no destroy curse she asorb curse and the curse end in her owner or something like this (that's why her first owner die in that way).And that's why would be funny if Restia end to void this effect somehow(until he use both of them or have Restia with him).

XFire@ Agree with all you say. Plus I'm curios to see the other girls reaciton. I mean they are already jelous about Est .I wonder how much jelous they will get if they see both Est and Restia with Kamito and both of them are his spirit.lol
Also about the whole "legal" spirit my bet on Restia if this happen(sorry Est).
Old 2012-04-19, 09:02   Link #690
PCheshire
Epitome of Randomness

now i get it tnx
and... why is there no male spirit in human foooooooooooooorm
<-BL lover...isn't it obvious?
Old 2012-04-19, 09:11   Link #691
vanishing dragon

does anybody know why Est is embaressed to show her feet ?
vanishing dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-19, 09:28   Link #692
whsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylphic View Post
@kira08o2

What point are the Chinese novels up to?
Completely up to date (all 6 volumes). At first, they were a bit slow (in particular volume 2), but in the volumes 4-6, they were extremely fast. Volume 6 in particular was finished in less than a week after the Japanese release.
whsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-19, 09:48   Link #693
Riki
ランダム王

guess ill try translating Vol 3(ellis Chapter *drools*) but ill be doing it in slow pace lol My japanese aint that IMba if you know what i mean(self-learnt). Ill be doing the prologue first then see if i can continue later on.......
Edit: Oh and kuroi if it sucks go ahead and delete it XD
Old 2012-04-19, 10:32   Link #694
Sylphic
KI NI NARIMASU!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanishing dragon View Post
does anybody know why Est is embaressed to show her feet ?
It's unexplained. Maybe we'll find out in the future. It's one of the biggest mysteries in the book.

@Riki
Have fun translating. The Japanese isn't particularly difficult. It's probably about junior high school level.

Are you translating on Baka-tsuki?

@wshie

Thanks. I guess I don't need to throw myself into translating then, since there is a translated version out there.

Otaku in Japan Daily Blog - [URL="www.ninjapan.org[/URL]
Sylphic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-19, 10:50   Link #695
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylphic View Post
It's unexplained. Maybe we'll find out in the future. It's one of the biggest mysteries in the book.

@Riki
Have fun translating. The Japanese isn't particularly difficult. It's probably about junior high school level.

Are you translating on Baka-tsuki?

@wshie

Thanks. I guess I don't need to throw myself into translating then, since there is a translated version out there.
You expecting a guy that self-learned japanese to know a difference with high-school and KinderGarden level? Lol yea ill try translating now but judging by my time i think i can only finish prologue before returning school
Old 2012-04-19, 11:37   Link #696
Soji

So it's seem that everyone here want Restia back with kamito.XD Glad to don't be the only one to like her even with the few spoiler/info that we have.
Also it's me or...
Spoiler for Restia +kamito:

Claire don't take this scene to well? ANd yeah i know that people already post this one here(and it's in this topic that i found the pic). Still i always see Claire get jelous here .
Old 2012-04-19, 11:47   Link #697
PCheshire
Epitome of Randomness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
So it's seem that everyone here want Restia back with kamito.XD Glad to don't be the only one to like her even with the few spoiler/info that we have.
Also it's me or...
Spoiler for Restia +kamito:

Claire don't take this scene to well? ANd yeah i know that people already post this one here(and it's in this topic that i found the pic). Still i always see Claire get jelous here .
you're expecting claire to just let that one pass?
aren't you wishing for the impossible?
and... love it~ KYAAAAAAAA~
wish he's do that with her in front of all the girls
Old 2012-04-19, 12:12   Link #698
dragon1412

Sound like there are alot of Restia fans in here.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-19, 12:15   Link #699
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCheshire View Post
you're expecting claire to just let that one pass?
aren't you wishing for the impossible?
and... love it~ KYAAAAAAAA~
wish he's do that with her in front of all the girls
I know this....still wishing is free
Also you mean the same scena Restia+ Kamito before all the girls? If is that one would be really funny to see.
Maybe we will see something like this when she's back(if she come back to Kamito).

dragon1412 @ Can you blame us for this?
Old 2012-04-19, 12:22   Link #700
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
Sound like there are alot of Restia fans in here.
She's a super-powerful goth loli with a jealous side. And she even has a little tragic romance with the main character. It was inevitable, Mr.Ander... whoops, wrong universe.
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap