AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-11-23, 11:26   Link #1
Syaoran
Inactive Member

[Manga] Chapter 332 Discussion

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread .

As per the forums rules, please don't ask or mention where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc.

Also note that only moderators or designated members will be able to create this thread.

Damn T_T
Now that there's a really good quality RAW I can't summarize either this week. . .
I apologize for that. If anyone feels like writing one, please do.

The coloured pages from the magazine are cool
We now know Naruto is 1m66 \(^ ^)/ I was taller at his age ^^ 1m72
I could have been playing seme over him (never mind the perverted talk)

Last edited by Syaoran; 2006-11-23 at 15:45.
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-23, 12:17   Link #2
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Well, might as well get this over with before I go to sleep. Not too bad, OK chapter. The only real highlight of this chapter was when Hidan joked on Deidara calling him a "her" and calling him Deidara-chan xD <3 Kawaii (I'm gona REALLY miss Hidan cause I love his foul mouth, and he cracks me up). Heh, funny thing I thought Deidara was a girl the first time I saw him.

Any way it seems like Kakuzu can harden his arm's, possibly his whole body. So maybe his super strength is not really super strength, but its more like colossus from X-men where he hardens his body to the density of steel/iron giving him super strength? Looks like kakashi is kakashi, Nibi is dead, the trick with the chakra blades was pretty much a given I mentioned the use of those blades in such a way in a earlier chapter discussion. Ino's jutsu working on animals was a sweet surprise, I can just imagine the possibilities, not a bad chapter but this tells me the next one is going to rock. Time for sleep .
Old 2006-11-23, 12:42   Link #3
MobiuS

Wait. For clarification, Shika doesnt need to stretch his shadow ... he can just ... throw the knife at yours?
MobiuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-23, 12:50   Link #4
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiuS View Post
Wait. For clarification, Shika doesnt need to stretch his shadow ... he can just ... throw the knife at yours?
Yeah as most people guessed he added the property of his shadow to the chakra blades and can use them to immobilize peoples when he strikes their shadows.

If Shika doesn't fail something soon, the world shall collapse under his awesomeness.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-23, 12:57   Link #5
Ryukage
Dragon of the Shadows

Send a message via AIM to Ryukage
Oh so he is applying his shadow chakra to the blades. That's actually something I'd expect from him. Because he is quite stealthy and loves tricking people! I wonder what he'll call it..
Ryukage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-23, 13:01   Link #6
Soulnin
Seeking a new anime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
If Shika doesn't fail something soon, the world shall collapse under his awesomeness.
Heh. I'm glad the spotlights on Shika again. He's slowly becoming my new favourite character.
Soulnin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-23, 13:54   Link #7
elusive

What the heck did Shika hand Kakashi?
elusive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-23, 13:56   Link #8
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Why isn't Shika dead? -.-

Why isn't Sasuke back?

yay deidei and shirtless Hidan.

Bad chapter tho.=[.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-23, 14:07   Link #9
S_C_L-1

short chapter, but it had an interesting use of both Ino's ability and those chakra knives.

also liked when they showed the chess board for symbolism.
S_C_L-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-23, 14:13   Link #10
Nuu
Teh Sauce

chapter was intresting learned a few things about team 10 and there abilites
Nuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-23, 14:41   Link #11
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall

yeah wtf is that thing that kakashi got

also cant wait for naruto to come in at the last minute and put a wind rasengan right through kakuzu, like right when kakuzu was about to finish shika or something

"I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive."
~Spike Spiegel
Missilebuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-23, 14:57   Link #12
Rurik
Golden

The thing I liked the most about this Chapter was the praises Shika received by Kakashi and Kakuuzu.

The New Shika jutsu is very cool and it gives a very good range to Shikas Shadow Biding Jutsus. Also, I think one of Shikas Highlights of his plan was the moment the rope of Hidan Scythe was cut, So this could make it more difficult for HIdan to cast his curse.

And as Suspected it was Kakuuzu that used his Ability to put Deidaras arm Back, not I wonder how he Fixed the one Crushed by Gaara.
Old 2006-11-23, 15:04   Link #13
Ryuujin

Poor Yugito, she was introduced only to job and die >_<. What a fucking waste of a character.

Of course, wasting characters is pretty much what Kishimoto DOES...

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot
Ryuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-23, 15:06   Link #14
zamme
Wandering Prophet

Send a message via MSN to zamme
Grrreat chapter!
Kakuzu has unbeatable dialogue exchanges there with Hidan, high class comedy!
I'm surprised Deidara "-chan" didn't get pissed off at Hidan's insults though, but maybe he's gotten used to it being around Tobi all this time.
zamme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-23, 15:44   Link #15
ri0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
The New Shika jutsu is very cool and it gives a very good range to Shikas Shadow Biding Jutsus. Also, I think one of Shikas Highlights of his plan was the moment the rope of Hidan Scythe was cut, So this could make it more difficult for HIdan to cast his curse.
Was my first thought too... I guess the whole first attack was planed like this.
1. To cause a diversion from the shadow blades
and simultaniously
2. To get Hidan away from this trouble- and fearsome weapon.

This guy is so uber pwnage... it's unbelievable^^
ri0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-23, 15:45   Link #16
Syaoran
Inactive Member

I always thought Deidara was very femine and this had been discussed over and over.

Shika using his chakra to bind his opponent's shadow with the blades means they're a black chakra? That's a surprise, because I didn't know a jutsu could come forth of/extended by a chakra loaded object.

If so, then Naruto could really harm people very badly by injecting Kyuubi chakra into his kunai and create some kind of never healing wound O.o

The bird part was nice, but I expected that Ino's ability works on living things (probably not plants >> problem with Zetsu )

Back to my small paper about Hattori Hanzo and find out if that crest I found is really his clans' ( would be a great addition as there's no non-Japanese source about it O.o )
Old 2006-11-23, 15:49   Link #17
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryukage View Post
Oh so he is applying his shadow chakra to the blades. That's actually something I'd expect from him. Because he is quite stealthy and loves tricking people! I wonder what he'll call it..
It's called "Kagemane Shuriken No Jutsu"...strange since it wasnt a real shuriken...

I wonder how long that thing is gonna hold them....since he couldnt have endless chakra within that Shuriken...

BTW the thing Kakashi got from Shikamaru is drugs...

Sorry for saying this but.....Shikamaru looks clearly Jounin Material...
Old 2006-11-23, 17:04   Link #18
ShikaShika
無罪

I haven't read a translation, but I'm pretty sure the akatsuki mention that there are three jinchuuriki left (well, plus the fact that the statue opened it's sixth eye only). That ought to settle the disputes about the map way back. Too bad about Yugito, but at least now we know there's two more besides Naruto.

Kishimoto, gimme a jinchuuriki that's just pure evil! Someone like Gaara back in the day. The akatsuki are fun and all, but I want some new villains from time to time.
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-23, 17:25   Link #19
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShikaShika View Post
I haven't read a translation, but I'm pretty sure the akatsuki mention that there are three jinchuuriki left (well, plus the fact that the statue opened it's sixth eye only). .
Yeah they said that,

A heads up to everyone, there is a mistranslation runing around it says " The Nibi is Sealed, the Sanbi remains" instead of "The Nibi is sealed...Three more bijuu remain...", which is a more accurate translation.
Old 2006-11-23, 17:35   Link #20
Syaoran
Inactive Member

Hmmm ... I think that they'll find an new very dangerous ennemy in the form of Hachibi. I think we'll get to see Orochimaru and Sasuke by then.
I can't imagine someone else having link with the snake demon other than Orochimaru. His fighting style is hebi related and his summon is one as well.

This might be why Orochimaru left Akatsuki. He knew about their plans to collect all 9 demons. Being one would, it would be too risky to stay there.
I don't believe he left because of Itachi. Maybe Itachi knew something...

Also, doesn't Orochimaru still posses the Akatsuki ring? They might need it someday...

* Kyaaa... I found the kamon's (crests) and genealogic tree of the Hittori clan branches with a detailed description of their history... seems like even the Matsudeira (Tokugawa shogunate) have their roots one of the 3 Hattori branches \(^ ^)/ *