AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hanasaku Iroha

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-05-15, 17:54   Link #81
Sugarless Ocean
Ms. Procrastinator

Oh I see... I was mainly looking for HanaIro and then I saw Yumeiro Pattisiere and other animes that aired in the Fall and Winter. So I got confused.
Old 2011-05-22, 11:32   Link #82
.x.crii.x.
To the beat//

So cute. Or may I say hot? xD

-worships-

Tooru, I don't even care if you end up with Ohana or not (though I'd be very please if you did). Just please, keep on showing us more of your sexy side. Preferably a beach episode of you in trunks and shirtless.
Old 2011-05-22, 12:23   Link #83
Sugarless Ocean
Ms. Procrastinator

^Omg his haiiirr. So messy and sexy!! We've waited for two weeks for him to appear and he. Has. Satisfied. *o*

BEACH EPISODE. It's required in every slice of life. (Unless it isn't slice of life... There's an argument about that, isn't there? I'll look at it later...)

SHIRTLESS!!! xD *faints* Ah, it doesn't have to be trunks, just make him shirtless. x3 And yes, I'd be very pleased if he ended up with Ohana. (Ohana would be pleased too, hehehe...) But even if he doesn't, I would still continue to love this show no matter what.

Last edited by Sugarless Ocean; 2011-05-22 at 12:34.
Old 2011-05-22, 12:29   Link #84
.x.crii.x.
To the beat//

It really is such a shame that most of the time Tooru is in his uniform. He looks so HNNNNG in casual clothes and a formal suit. <3 I wonder if its one of his friends getting married? He's 23 right? So his friends would be around the same age...23, not too young to marry so its plausable. :P

But yes! Beach episode please! Tooru fanservice is more than welcome. 8D Extra points is he wears navy blue or black trunks.

Don´t you people judge me! D:<
Old 2011-05-22, 12:41   Link #85
Katapan
俺様祭り

Quote:
Originally Posted by .x.crii.x. View Post
You may. :P

Quote:
Tooru, I don't even care if you end up with Ohana or not (though I'd be very please if you did). Just please, keep on showing us more of your sexy side. Preferably a beach episode of you in trunks and shirtless.
For every bit of Jiroumaru fanservice we get, I weep and think it could be Tooru service instead. Okay, his character doesn't allow for it, but whatever, bring on the beach episode then. ww
Gee, he really has the power to turn me into a mindless fangirl, excuse me for this post...

I think I'm at a point where I don't really care who he ends up with. I simply want to see him go dere, and I'd be more than willing to forgive the anime if it went down the path of cheap misunderstandings only to show this side of his. How terrible of me.
Old 2011-05-22, 12:42   Link #86
Midnight Bliss
Radiant as the sun;
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Midnight Bliss
Damn, he is hot in the latest episode. Please oh please Tooru, wear that tuxedo more often. <3
He looks so. Manly. And dashing? I'm not sure, but a tuxedo can really change him a complete 360!
Old 2011-05-22, 12:51   Link #87
Sugarless Ocean
Ms. Procrastinator

In that one episode where he was getting a kitchen knife for Minchi right? Casual clothes yay!! And then in episode 5 when he was wearing that blue shirt and black pants. Ahh, I love that color combo. It looks especially good on him x3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katapan View Post

I think I'm at a point where I don't really care who he ends up with. I simply want to see him go dere, and I'd be more than willing to forgive the anime if it went down the path of cheap misunderstandings only to show this side of his. How terrible of me.

I know right?! I want to him go dere dere for someone. Mainly Ohana, but I definitely want them to be together... Although I wouldn't mind the cheap misunderstandings.... I just want to see him go dere dere. xD
Old 2011-05-22, 12:53   Link #88
.x.crii.x.
To the beat//

He does look dashing indeed. 8D And very manly too.

I get that many people like Ko, but to me Ko looks a bit too feminine for my taste. I'm sorry Ko, Tooru beat´s you by miles in my book. xD;;

Plus, Tooru´s voice. <3
Old 2011-05-22, 12:54   Link #89
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

How did the Tooru thread manage to get so many posts? It's got more than 4 times the amount of post the thread of the main character, Ohana, has

I didn't realize he was so popular until now.
Old 2011-05-22, 12:56   Link #90
.x.crii.x.
To the beat//

Well, he's cute so many of us like him. xD

And yeah, he´s not just popular here but also on pixiv. There´s like twice the amount of fanarts of Tooru than of Ko.
Old 2011-05-22, 13:05   Link #91
Roger Rambo
Sensei, aishite imasu

Quote:
It turns out that Tohru's default appearance isn't necessarily that of a neolithic troglodyte.

Regardless of whether or not Ohana's and Tohru's relationship evolves into anything, I'm of the opinion that it's going to be MASSIVELY entertaining.
Old 2011-05-22, 13:07   Link #92
.x.crii.x.
To the beat//

I...I'm sorry...but what´s neolithic troglodyte? o.O
Old 2011-05-22, 13:10   Link #93
Sugarless Ocean
Ms. Procrastinator

It means somewhat like a caveman xD
Old 2011-05-22, 13:12   Link #94
.x.crii.x.
To the beat//

D: Caveman?

Of course he wouldn't have that appearance! =3=

I'd say he has a very good sense of style and keeps himself nicely groomed. :P
Old 2011-05-22, 13:25   Link #95
Midnight Bliss
Radiant as the sun;
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Midnight Bliss
I like Ko and I think he's good looking in a shota way, but damn Tooru this episode for me was just. NNNGH. Sexy.
Imagine him in the future getting married to Ohana and wearing that tux, or an even better one.
Oh lord. Nosebleeds.
I want them to end up together so bad! xD I love his tsun, it's going to give me massive heart attacks when he goes dere.
And I personally like his hair. It's slightly messy, but that's what makes it charming.
Old 2011-05-22, 15:56   Link #96
.x.crii.x.
To the beat//

Well, I do like shota characters but Ko doesn´t really appeal to me this time around. I guess it might be because I've never really been much of the "childhood-friend-romance" fan. :/

I like guys who are cool, pervy, teasing, black hair, tall and older. Pfft. So you can see why I definitely favor Tooru. :P
Old 2011-05-22, 23:52   Link #97
Sebasu
~

Tooru could get it with his suit and his bike. <3 He also needs more screentime (screentime looking hot is a bonus :P), he's my favorite character along with Ohana.

And is it just me or his thread has more posts than all the other characters' threads combined? Heck, maybe even doubled... but I'm too lazy to do the math.
Old 2011-05-23, 00:20   Link #98
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:

-worships-

I second the beach episode and add a night walk on the beach with Ohana with fireworks at the end.

Tooru proves an anime male can look good on a bike in a suit.
Old 2011-05-23, 10:56   Link #99
satomianzaki

yup...

he's hot hot hot!!!

Old 2011-05-23, 11:31   Link #100
.x.crii.x.
To the beat//

haha, Tooru´s thread does indeed have more posts than all the other threads combined.

And yes, Tooru is the perfect example that an anime male can look dashing in a suit while driving a motorcycle. :P
Closed Thread

Tags
characters