AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2011-12-08, 03:11   Link #81
sergel02

^ Lol i was just about to post that.

I can't wait until she summons Draco, though i wonder if Tom Felton will pop out XD
sergel02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-08, 14:42   Link #82
GundamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergel02 View Post
^ Lol i was just about to post that.

I can't wait until she summons Draco, though i wonder if Tom Felton will pop out XD
Had to look that up who Tom Felton was funny though. Considering we already have Pluu I'm thinking we might get something that looks similar to Let Dahaka before he got his human form with addition maybe of wings and a tail.
Also I realized something when I did some looking Lucy said she had 2 kinds of keys not that there were only 2 kinds so I'm figuring there is probably a god set and maybe a dragon set. I'm thinking lost art that requires a large enough amount of magic that most mages can't even survive making the contract.
I wonder if they'll ever let Lucy get into caster magic like Heavenly body spells.

Last edited by GundamFan; 2011-12-08 at 15:12.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-10, 15:53   Link #83
GundamFan

I found something interesting there is a reference to Celestial Dragons in chapter 75 after Natsu and company find out Loki is a spirit Natsu starts talking about he wants one a dragon so he can fight. Now Lucy yells at him for wanting a spirit just to fight but says nothing to indicate Celestial Dragons don't exist. I'm thinking between 3-4 depending on whether or not Serpens is one the term serpent has been used interchangably with dragon in mythology.

Also I was wondering cursed in a side story or something cause I keep reading comments that she's like Sakura which would take a severe negative transformation in terms of apperance and personality and also require her powers to be greatly weakened. Which is why I was thinking she might have been cursed at some point.

note: I know 2 posts in row is frowned upon but it's been over a month between the 2 so I'm figuring it's not a big issue in this case.
Old 2012-01-14, 16:06   Link #84
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
The two kinds of keys are gold and silver. Gold are the rare one-of-a-kind spirits, and silver keys have multiple copies.
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-14, 17:15   Link #85
GundamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post
The two kinds of keys are gold and silver. Gold are the rare one-of-a-kind spirits, and silver keys have multiple copies.
Actaully that's not been stated in the manga Lucy did say in first couple of chapters that she had 2 kinds of keys gold and silver but it's never actaully been stated there are only 2 kinds of keys.
Old 2012-01-21, 16:08   Link #86
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForteAnly View Post
I hope so. I like the Natsu and Lucy pair up. I really don't like Lisanna for Natsu. Also, Natsu does seem to be very interested in Lucy based on several chapters or omakes but I doubt we will ever get a chapter that will dedicate a real development of romance between the two.

I agree. Lucy is really one hot anime chick. Hiro Mashima did an excellent job in her design.
Don't worry because unlikw Oda, Kishimoto and Kubo... Mashima does make their main characters to show interest in the opposite gender.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-26, 20:15   Link #87
sergel02

Loved the recent battle of her's.
Old 2012-04-08, 05:13   Link #88
sergel02

Come now y'all there was tons of Lucy stuff in both the manga and anime this week.
Old 2012-04-08, 06:38   Link #89
xKeir
Upon a wishing Star

Well .............

Seems like she has a important role for being a Stellar Mage.

But i can't help but think its got something to do with her as Layla Heartfillia's child.
Old 2012-04-08, 11:10   Link #90
Kaijo
Banned

Yes, there are definitely hints and signs pointing to Lucy, but the big thing is... we still don't know exactly what. Currently, the theory is that Layla had some connection to the dragons, and thus why she died the same year they disappeared (something I'm surprised the characters didn't connect with). And we don't know how Layla died, or even if Lucy knows how. With her father now dead, he might have taken a secret or two to his grave (although maybe left some clues with other people).

As for the current arc, all we know is that they want Lucy as a Celestial Mage. We're not sure why that is; whether it has to be Lucy herself because she's special somehow, or whether she's probably the strongest Celestial Mage right now and they need the strongest they can find and Lucy is right there.
Old 2012-04-08, 14:47   Link #91
sergel02

Currently Listening to: 4Minute Volume Up

Well according to the title for the next chapter-
Oh yeah possible manga spoiler here

It seems like they may want her powers for some sort of Eclipse thingy. It makes sense they would want a celestial mage. But like you said, we don't know why they need Lucy specifically. Like what about her makes her that much more special than other celestial mages? She has the most golden keys, and she can cast urano Metria, but i think it has more to do with her mother.
Old 2012-04-14, 01:16   Link #92
Animecentred

I think it is a case of they need a spirit mage and all twelve keys. From the latest chapter I think they can only use Lucy
Old 2012-04-14, 02:43   Link #93
sergel02

She has 10 already so yeah, I'm guessing so too. I guess to unlock that gate thingy they need the 12 keys. Kind of answers why they need her specifically, but wondering what consequences that might entail.

BTW, wondering but who does everyone ship Lucy with? By everyone i mean you personally? For me, i always found her cute with either Natsu or Gray tbh.
Old 2012-04-14, 09:39   Link #94
Kaijo
Banned

Well, technically 10 keyholes are visible, but given the design, the other two keyholes are hidden by the text bubble. They could be other keys, though, but I have a feeling the last two gold keys will make an appearance. So they need a strong Celestial Mage with all twelve keys, and Lucy is the closest.

I can't help but wonder, though, if this is how Lucy's mother died. Since apparently it takes the life of a Celestial Mage to open the gate, Lalya might have opened it before for some reason.

And shipping discussions are always dangerous, and currently I'm happy with the level of shipping in the show (most relegated to the background). But I'd lean towards Natsu, even though I don't quite see them as couple material yet. Gray's developed a few too many connections with Juvia which makes me want to see him with her at this point.
Old 2012-04-14, 10:16   Link #95
kitten320

Quote:
BTW, wondering but who does everyone ship Lucy with? By everyone i mean you personally? For me, i always found her cute with either Natsu or Gray tbh.
I always preferred her with Loke more, Gray is not a bad choice either.
Natsu... I see them more as friends
Old 2012-04-15, 14:09   Link #96
sergel02

lol i never got why shipping characters together got people upset. It's not like any of them are real people, at the end of the day, they are still fictional characters. So as long as no one bashes it seems fine. But, maybe i just come with a different perspective.

Though i do remember always reading about the sipping wars of Twilight. Some of those fangirls turned it into an art form rofl.

Anywho, i always liked her with Natsu. I would sip her with Loke if it didn't seem so taboo. I don't really with Gray, i just think they're cute together lol.

Apparently Juvia ships them though XD
Old 2012-04-16, 11:02   Link #97
ranchan13

Quote:
Anywho, i always liked her with Natsu. I would sip her with Loke if it didn't seem so taboo. I don't really with Gray, i just think they're cute together lol.

Apparently Juvia ships them though XD
Lisanna also ships Lucy x Natsu
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-18, 00:41   Link #98
sergel02

lol even she does. We all do XD

But it was super cool to see Lucy's powers in the manga, and how much they've improved.
Old 2012-04-19, 08:02   Link #99
kitten320

I don't know why but somehow Natsu always fitted with Erza better in my eyes. Though I know it's impossible. Stupid Jellal ruins everything as always -_-

Ah well, in Fairy Tail I'll survive any shipping
Old 2012-04-19, 13:12   Link #100
sergel02

lol seem here. I imagine we won't know who ends up with who until like the last 10 minutes of the very last episode or last couple [ages of the final chapter and we flash-forward into the future.

Hm i wanna see Lucy do a Unison Raid between 3 people. She seems to be the one able to do them most. I don't really let the difference between a UR and just combining attacks, since sometimes, like when Lucy and Wendy did one, it just seemed like they were merging their attacks together.

Tags
character discussion