AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Boku wa Tomodachi...

Notices

View Poll Results: Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT - Episode 4 Rating
Perfect 10 25 39.06%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 14 21.88%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 15 23.44%
7 out of 10 : Good 8 12.50%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.56%
LOL worthy 1 1.56%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2013-02-02, 09:59   Link #81
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

Rika's epic "Fuck." scene was well worth the watch. Everyone was spazzing out and screaming, but her nitroglycerin-laden tirade after her supposed calmness came out at the fun part of the roller coaster.

It appears that except for Sena, Rika and Yozora, the rest came out fine; especially Maria, who fully enjoyed it. Maria's scenes during this episode were pretty funny, bringing the innocent child role into play, to great effect.
Old 2013-02-02, 10:03   Link #82
Diveman

So finally they revealed yukimura's sex. The roller coaster scene was amazing, Rika as usual being a great character whenever she's on screen, her "speech" during black dragon was incredibly funny.

Also, I really like Yozora's fashion sense, she always wears such cool clothes.
Old 2013-02-02, 15:47   Link #83
Lota

Hmmm... after re-reading the novel chapters for the roller coaster scene I'd have to agree that they were better (naturally, because there was more material). Seeing it animated was still awesome ahh, but what I wouldn't give to see and hear the whole dialogue during the ride, especially Yozora and Rika's... those just killed me XDD And I can't help but think that the voice actors must have had a great time voicing this. It's not that often that you get to say something like Rika's lines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverwyrm View Post
Seems to be an ongoing thing (novel included) that nobody but Rika realizes they actually ARE friends at this point
I disagree with that
Spoiler for Not really a spoiler, but has some novel contents, so just in case...:
Old 2013-02-02, 16:41   Link #84
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Did Maria just saw Kodaka's 'chin-chin' when he was just (slightly) getting aroused by Yukimura? You know what that means.
Old 2013-02-02, 17:25   Link #85
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lota View Post
I disagree with that
Spoiler for Not really a spoiler, but has some novel contents, so just in case...:
Not really. Kodaka lamented to himself he doesn't even have friends in this very episode. He's as oblivious as the others.
Old 2013-02-02, 17:34   Link #86
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Fire View Post
Interesting how Sena got mistaken for Kobato's mother, though I knew this was going to happen someday, given how she, Kobato and Kodaka look a lot alike. Though, I must say that they must look awfully old to those actors to be mistaken for adults. Must be the height difference.
I think it is a common mistake, the only people that goes to that kind of event are kids (with or without their parents) and maybe hardcore otaku (like the teacher in mistudomoe) so when they saw the trio they thought "delinquent father, everyoung momma and their daughter".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Did Maria just saw Kodaka's 'chin-chin' when he was just (slightly) getting aroused by Yukimura? You know what that means.
I do not think he was getting aroused, he was 100% glad thinking "I am not gay, thank GOD!" *manly tears* Because unlike Rika who is (for him at least) a turn off every time she asks him to bone her, demure Yukimura must be a total turn-on and he was afraid some day he would end boning the guy (and liking it). Because if Kodaka had gotten aroused Maria would instantly say "It is getting bigger onichan!!!" and since he is half european, it is the kind of sight even other males in the bathouse would try to peek on.

Last edited by mangamuscle; 2013-02-03 at 11:23.
Old 2013-02-02, 20:57   Link #87
Silverwyrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lota View Post
Hmmm... after re-reading the novel chapters for the roller coaster scene I'd have to agree that they were better (naturally, because there was more material). Seeing it animated was still awesome ahh, but what I wouldn't give to see and hear the whole dialogue during the ride, especially Yozora and Rika's... those just killed me XDD And I can't help but think that the voice actors must have had a great time voicing this. It's not that often that you get to say something like Rika's lines

I disagree with that
snipped to be safe, in any case I suspect you are right I didnt take into account the most recent chapters, I was kinda thinking along the lines of where the anime currently is and forgot about that.

Thing I like about the anime, is often times when I watch an anime second I feel like they "screw it up" or leave out important details but I get that sense much less here, I feel they do the best with the time given.
Old 2013-02-03, 09:59   Link #88
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Someone should make a 10 hr loop of Rika's roller coaster speech
Old 2013-02-03, 10:22   Link #89
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

so far... this is the best episode.... hahaha...

I'm glad that Rika and Yozora finally can deal with crowd... (although it's weekdays but it's an achievement)

Sena's little scary when she seduce Kobato, Yozora, and Yukimura...

anyway, Rika still the best in this episode....
While Yozora and Sena competed in that dumb competition, Rika can spend her time with Kodaka to its fullest... genius!
Old 2013-02-03, 10:49   Link #90
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Yeah. And if she'd just put a lid on her perversion, she could easily snatch up Kodaka.
Old 2013-02-04, 03:22   Link #91
Entravity

Best episode so far IMO. The revelation is... kind of disappointing in its own way. I was hoping for Yukimura to really be a man. Nonetheless, his devotion to Kodaka will increase his manliness.
Old 2013-02-04, 06:30   Link #92
jovanni

Didn't expect rika to break...
Old 2013-02-05, 03:10   Link #93
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

OMG, did Rika shove her hand into Yukimura's you-know-what?
Th-that's lewd.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2013-02-05, 05:56   Link #94
sky black swordman

^ I was hoping to see the faces of the others when Rika did that, but I only got to see Kodaka and Sena's faces during that scene.
And I can't believe Kodaka didn't even cover Kobato and Maria's eyes.
Old 2013-02-07, 09:10   Link #95
Megacrash Gr
Ad Astra Per Aspera

Send a message via AIM to Megacrash Gr
Yukimura was just so cute getting searched by Rika. Hnnng.
Old 2013-02-07, 09:53   Link #96
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

This season so far has really gone above and beyond in terms of lewdness and ridiculous antics and I totally love it. It's rare that I give anything a 10 but I was absolutely and utterly entertained from beginning to end with this episode.
Closed Thread