Closed Thread

Old 2004-06-13, 07:55   Link #241
Ending

Eh... does Twin Angels count...?

Rubbish 100% absolute.
Old 2004-06-13, 08:55   Link #242
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

hmm... barring the obvious choice of some utterly non-sense hentai anime, I think Green Green TV is currently the worst anime I have suffered through... there are other even worse animes, but Green Green TV has the magical property that kept me watching despite I feel my head is gonna explode from watching it, just like those utterly non-sense hentai anime
Old 2004-06-13, 13:43   Link #243
OutPhase
Lord Chairman God King

Send a message via AIM to OutPhase
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuun
Oops....sorry, Ok i'll considered you as a Man....Razer_2mb
Much better.

Quote:
Wedding Peach....i remembered watching it around 4 years ago...when i'm still at Lower Secondary School and i would like to say that Wedding Peach is better than Sailormoon a few times.... I Just like Fuuma Yuusuke (The Hero) than that stupid 5 minute hero Momoru (Sailormoon). Not that bad lar....but at that time i'm still quite new to the anime world, thus i can't complain much lolz....
Wedding Peach had all the elements to be a really kick-ass anime, but to bad they couldn't take advantage of that. I know you're going to say it gets better later on, but if it's not good in the first episodes I've seen, it gets trashed.

Quote:
Aiyah~ My home tv show beyblade and super doll lica every saturday morning and i must say super doll lica really sucks, though i watch Hamtaro, Mon Colle Knight, and Angelic Layer on that day....
Beyblade was another commercial anime to me, and of course, it had to be made by the worst dubbers ever. still haven't forgiven them for Cardcaptors Sakura.

Hamtaro was pretty good, but soon came a time where I couldn't find time to watch it.

I really liked the the first two episodes of Mon Colle Knights, then when I was weekly, I it really started to go near the suck stage.

Angelic Layer was kind of Boring to me, but then again I came in around a month ago when I saw it on the Anime Network.

Never even heard of Super Doll Lica, so I would have no comment about it.
Old 2004-06-13, 13:49   Link #244
Angela Sanctisstessa
I'm a boy..K?

Send a message via ICQ to Angela Sanctisstessa Send a message via MSN to Angela Sanctisstessa Send a message via Yahoo to Angela Sanctisstessa
i really enjoy the japanese version of Angelic Layer...but too bad the local seiyuu doesn't really move the characters to where they suppose to be...and i HATE it when they cut the ED off...grrr.......

For super doll lica..itz a silly anime that where a young girl*think about 5-7 having this magical armlet that will flikle when she is in danger..the a yoyo weilding doll will appear and save her...gosh...watta crap...i find bob the builder even more interesting than this anime
Old 2004-06-14, 14:37   Link #245
Yamano667
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Yamano667
Naruto deserves to be in the trash can ..
Old 2004-06-14, 17:06   Link #246
Nightninja16

I have to say... Sailor Moon is one of the worst animes I've ever seen. So is SD Gundam very cheesy!
Old 2004-06-14, 18:32   Link #247
Radd
Just Married, Oct. 28th!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightninja16
I have to say... Sailor Moon is one of the worst animes I've ever seen. So is SD Gundam very cheesy!
Do you mean the original Super Deformed Gundam shows, or that "Superior Defenders" crap they got up on Saturday morning tv?
Old 2004-06-14, 20:57   Link #248
Spiggy
Invisible

Send a message via AIM to Spiggy Send a message via Yahoo to Spiggy
Gungrave, Cosprayers, Avenger, slayers Premium, and I'm sure there's more
Old 2004-06-14, 21:09   Link #249
aahhsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuun
To:aahhsin
Sob sob...sister princess again.... T_T Please dun kill them... they aren't that bad till this circumstances... Huh? Flame Of Recca?? How is that so?? Not bad wor the anime?
Please...i'm not trying to pick a fight around here...I'm sorry if i'm offended some of you... but as you all hav known deferent ppl deferent taste. I realise that Majority of u all hated Sister Princess mayb becoz of religious reason or others, i'll accept that... though i'm not really happy with it...sigh~

I'll say no more cause i've already say so much...lastly..Ahem!!!
Thank You for reading that is IF you DID read...and I'm sorry if i'm offended anyone out there...is personal feelings and thoughts no offense...Jaa~
What? I'll kill you too for saying I dispised Sister Princess. Hell 3/4 of my signatures and avatars are from that anime. Now Repure... sheesh that was boring as hell, except the Chikage ones! That sexy bitch. I'll shove her apple anywhere she wants it.

Flame of Recca sucked hard. It never finished! Now I never read the manga and I don't intend to. But if some anime that goes on and leaves a cliff hanger ending with no return that anime is the worst thing that happened to me.

And tournement fighting anime are pretty boring. Kinda strange how the plot can develop so much in so little time.
Old 2004-06-14, 22:46   Link #250
Anime-Lover
Anime over obsesser

SD gundam is the worest gundam series ever created
Old 2004-06-15, 00:07   Link #251
Radd
Just Married, Oct. 28th!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anime-Lover
SD gundam is the worest gundam series ever created
Again, I ask...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radd
Do you mean the original Super Deformed Gundam shows, or that "Superior Defenders" crap they got up on Saturday morning tv?
Old 2004-06-15, 01:16   Link #252
Alfzilla
Was Here

Send a message via AIM to Alfzilla
The original SD gundam was great i remeber watching it lauhing my ass off but this new SD gundam is horrible but what can u expect for the first gundam show ever to be made in the US for the US?
Old 2004-06-15, 02:16   Link #253
Radd
Just Married, Oct. 28th!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfzilla
The original SD gundam was great i remeber watching it lauhing my ass off but this new SD gundam is horrible but what can u expect for the first gundam show ever to be made in the US for the US?

This isn't entirely true. Years ago, before anime was popular as 'anime', a company wanted a tv show on US television to act as a commercial so they could sell Gundam toys and model kits. Hanna-Barbera did the animation I think (but I'm not certain). It centered around these teenagers that would transform into giant robots (Gundams) and fight evil. The disabled kid in the wheelchair turned into the Guntank!

They've shown clips of this show at anime conventions, I don't think it ever actually aired.

I haven't seen it myself, but lots of my friends have told me about it, so this is all second hand information here, folks. Still, the friends that told me have no reason to lie about that, and Anime Hell, an event at AnimeCentral, gets lots of wacky and crazy stuff they show.
Old 2004-06-15, 12:26   Link #254
Kyuven
Bishoujo Goodness Galore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfzilla
SD Gundam (both) were aired in Japan before the US (look at their lips when they talk)
Old 2004-06-15, 12:41   Link #255
method

Actually SD gundam force aired in america first. SD gundam didn't start airing until the first of this year. Sd gundam was still created in Japan, but aired in the US first because Seed was still airing at the time in Japan.

@Radd: I can't say that I've heard of that one. Are you sure they aren't thinking of the live action Sailor Moon that was pitched a few years ago.
Old 2004-06-15, 15:28   Link #256
Tritium
doaho...

Fushigi yuugi *shudders*
Old 2004-06-15, 16:49   Link #257
Cammie
Smooth and Curvy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyjellyfish
Fatal Fury
Virus Buster Serge
Gravion
Toshinden
Tekken
Gowcaizer
First Kiss Story
Sister Princess RePure
Green Green OVA
ONE
Kai Doh Maru
Sorceror on the Rocks
Ninja Resurrection
Now, boney did you watch the entire series of the animes you mentioned above? just curious!!
Old 2004-06-16, 08:23   Link #258
Angela Sanctisstessa
I'm a boy..K?

Send a message via ICQ to Angela Sanctisstessa Send a message via MSN to Angela Sanctisstessa Send a message via Yahoo to Angela Sanctisstessa
Quote:
Originally Posted by aahhsin
Flame of Recca sucked hard. It never finished! Now I never read the manga and I don't intend to. But if some anime that goes on and leaves a cliff hanger ending with no return that anime is the worst thing that happened to me.

And tournement fighting anime are pretty boring. Kinda strange how the plot can develop so much in so little time.
i do agree with your comment here...BUT please do not dump the manga away..the manga is way and i mean WAY better than the anime...and i don't regret buying the whole set of manga...but i do regret for getting the anime.....T_T

Last edited by Angela Sanctisstessa; 2004-06-16 at 08:26. Reason: silly typing error
Old 2004-06-16, 11:53   Link #259
Kyuven
Bishoujo Goodness Galore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cammie
Now, boney did you watch the entire series of the animes you mentioned above? just curious!!
for the ones he mentioned...i don't think you'd need to
i saw the last half of the last episode of Toshinden...that alone made me not watch anime for a week (not that i had a choice...this was before i joined my school's club and stuff)
Old 2004-06-16, 16:23   Link #260
hahman14

yu-gi-oh, pokemon, tekken, street fighter TV, mortal kombat TV.

b4 i really liked yugioh and pokemon wen i was smaller but then a light sparked and i realized something.......wtf was i watching, ppl that scream and cry wen they lose a card game and settle fights with cards other than the conventional gun or knife. now pokemon just spells animal torture, if i were a pokemon and any1 would take me from my home, i wouldnt bcome friends with them and fight battles for them, id just shoot flames or something at there asses.
Closed Thread