AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-01-26, 13:30   Link #41
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
A yoyo styled rasengam would be really cool . With the chakra threads acting as the yoyo's string.
You want to counter the DBZ influence with more HxH ?

Well, as long as Itachi doesn't pick a fishing rod or Orochimaru a skateboard, that's fine by me.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-26, 13:39   Link #42
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
You want to counter the DBZ influence with more HxH ?

Well, as long as Itachi doesn't pick a fishing rod or Orochimaru a skateboard, that's fine by me.
HXH all the way Itachi as Gon naah Itachi is better off as Hisoka and Oro as Illumi or vice versa come to think off it Oro is better off as Hisoka . A throwable rasengam would be very effective
Old 2007-01-26, 13:58   Link #43
Uchiha_Gaara
Ultimate sand beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
A yoyo styled rasengam would be really cool . With the chakra threads acting as the yoyo's string.
I don't think chakra strings could held a jutsu of that power.
Uchiha_Gaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-26, 14:42   Link #44
S_C_L-1

i just thought of something....

during the chunin exams, during the naruto/neji, how would Naruto have known when to jump out of the ground to pound neji if the defeated clones didnt send him the info?
S_C_L-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-26, 14:47   Link #45
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_C_L-1 View Post
i just thought of something....

during the chunin exams, during the naruto/neji, how would Naruto have known when to jump out of the ground to pound neji if the defeated clones didnt send him the info?

Well, I that case that would imply that in this part the info traveled, and if Naruto didnt notice that the clone helped in some way...then he just broke the limits of not paying attention.
Old 2007-01-26, 15:38   Link #46
Ero-Senn1n

The clones may be destroyed but Naruto was in fact standing there and watching the whole fight, he is not so dumb to not be able to analyze what happened before his eyes. Also i think that one clone was destroyed but the other was released properly before it would "die". We have already seen that Naruto's post time skip kagebunshins are much more durable than before time skip were. So i think the clone could endure some strings piercing it.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-26, 16:00   Link #47
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
The clones may be destroyed but Naruto was in fact standing there and watching the whole fight, he is not so dumb to not be able to analyze what happened before his eyes. Also i think that one clone was destroyed but the other was released properly before it would "die". We have already seen that Naruto's post time skip kagebunshins are much more durable than before time skip were. So i think the clone could endure some strings piercing it.
Actually, the clones themselves have been gathering information... the go into battle and experience it and give naruto back the first ahdn experience the moment they are destoryed
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-26, 16:06   Link #48
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

It is really satisfactory to see a strong character showing that he is a normal human after all, after estimating or observing the strength of his opponent. Kishi won't let us down with Naruto's new technique's power, similar to Oro vs 4-tailed. If Kakuzu does not have a similar defensive technique and the attack is fast enough to catch up with Kakuzu, then Kakuzu will miss more of his hearts.

The clone fight part reminded me Naruto's fight against Neji, where he tried to improve his attack pattern with clones after each try and defeat. A good choice for him.

And, Hidan is really pathetic, not accepting his defeat after being put in such a position. But, if he can continue to live under that rocks for eternity without doing anything, that would be a better ending for him compared to dying. Not being able to do anything with that unmovable body and empty head of his, he can cry to his gods only to be left untouched...
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-26, 16:14   Link #49
chuckcsf

Even if Hidan is still alive, I doubt Akatsuki would still want such a pathetic member. They would probably send somebody to recover the ring but that's about it. Or maybe, they would recover the ring and his head but then the AL would destroy his head for being so weak!

Also, I think that hole was Shikamaru's Clan's sacred septic hole! That's where his clan throws away human waste.

Another possibility is, Hidan's head would sprout and grow into a tree!

Last edited by chuckcsf; 2007-01-26 at 16:33.
chuckcsf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-26, 16:19   Link #50
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt View Post
And, Hidan is really pathetic, not accepting his defeat after being put in such a position. But, if he can continue to live under that rocks for eternity without doing anything, that would be a better ending for him compared to dying. Not being able to do anything with that unmovable body and empty head of his, he can cry to his gods only to be left untouched...
I think we talked about that before, on how Hidan's fate could end up trapped in a way were he would never again be able to escape. But I think by that time we mentioned that, was about been transported to another dimension.

The worst part of Immortality (if he doesn’t die by old age) its doing nothing for eternity. And That really should be a tormenting experience.

But, We shouldn’t be scratching Hidan out of the lineup yet, as his treats could have some reality to it, or else Hidan will just look to be a bad looser. now that I think about it, I know what Hidan meant about been the slowest Akatsuki member, I don’t think he was referring to physical speed.
Old 2007-01-26, 16:53   Link #51
tkdtiger

If Naruto's new technique is only half completed then what will the completed technique be like?
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-26, 17:00   Link #52
Uchiha_Gaara
Ultimate sand beast

The complete version will only had power cause it's only 50% and he already made 2 variables of the jutsu!
Uchiha_Gaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-26, 17:01   Link #53
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdtiger View Post
If Naruto's new technique is only half completed then what will the completed technique be like?
Half complete definition is most probably related to inefficient use of the wind elemental. It is more like, Naruto hasn't fully combined wind within Rasengan - similar to the early section of Rasengan training.

One possibility is that the full version will look very similar to Rasengan, but composed of only wind elemental chakra. But, in any case, the chakra will become more compressed, maybe similar to 4-tail's chakra ball - throwable like it is.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-26, 17:50   Link #54
Kotengu
KING RANSOM

Looks like Naruto's brain finally reached the chuunin level. This is the first time where I've seen naruto analyze an opponent. All the other fights were kinda inborn instinct and luck.

EX/ 1st Zabuza fight, Neji, Garra.

Where as everyone else has been taking analization factors into account the entire time. The best of those being SHIKAMARU, Shino, Sakura, Ino, and The Eye jutsu users (by default).

Even if this strategy doesn't compare to Sharingan's analysis, it still is an EXTREEMLY effective and efficient way to gain info on an opponent. You can watch AND experience a foe's attacks without taking real penalty, PLUSS he wastes his attacks!

Oh yea. Prediction for next chapter:

Naruto's bushin step it up and take advantage of Kakuzu trying to avoid the jutsu by coordinating their attacks. Kakuzu will probably lose two (at least one) heart next time.

Sai is also due to attemtp something shady or do something cool since shikamaru already had his bit, and so did sakura(much earlyer).

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-01-26 at 18:24. Reason: Don't double post
Kotengu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-26, 17:55   Link #55
Supaiku_of_Sand
Ξ 3rd Squad Captain

for some reason i thnk that Naruto will improve on this wind Rasegan shuriken, and add the kyuubi's element into it and then it willl be a Fire Style Shuriken with more power because of the wind element. that would be badass wouldnt it?
Supaiku_of_Sand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-26, 18:21   Link #56
chuckcsf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotengu View Post
Looks like Naruto's brain finally reached the chuunin level. This is the first time where I've seen naruto analyze an opponent. All the other fights were kinda inborn instinct and luck.

EX/ 1st Zabuza fight, Neji, Garra.

Where as everyone else has been taking analization factors into account the entire time. The best of those being SHIKAMARU, Shino, Sakura, Ino, and The Eye jutsu users (by default).

Even if this strategy doesn't compare to Sharingan's analysis, it still is an EXTREEMLY effective and efficient way to gain info on an opponent. You can watch AND experience a foe's attacks without taking real penalty, PLUSS he wastes his attacks!
So Naruto's strategy that led to freeing Kakashi from Zabuza was not a good enough Strategy? Even the genius Sauske didn't think of that one!

Being able to out smart Neji (your so called Eye jutsu user) wasn't good enough for you either?
chuckcsf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-26, 18:59   Link #57
Supaiku_of_Sand
Ξ 3rd Squad Captain

now offense but i think that the Sharingan is alot stronger then the Byakugan, i mean. ok the Byakugan is good for seeing certain things like Chakra points and seeing through objects but its still no match for the perception of the Sharingan, the Sharingan can psyche out your opponent and make him/her use a different Jutsu(look at kakashi) its true powers are unknown, we only know maybe Half of what Itachi realy knows about it and there could be alot more to it then we know. Im not saying Narutos defeat of the Byakugan was in anyway deminished im just trying to say that the Sharingan will be an even Greater Challenge
Supaiku_of_Sand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-26, 19:02   Link #58
Souten no Seigyoku
The Anti-Moron

Read the chapter. Naruto gains the knowledge of the bunshins when theyre destroyed. So it looks like I was right. The only thing left to cover the plot hole is that Naruto was to dense to realize he was gaining info from his bunshins all this time and needed to have it explained to him. After which he got a slew of bunshin based ideas based on that.

Rasengan Shurikan eh? Looks to me like he couldnt complete the jutsu so he made a poor man's version to tide him over until he finishes it. Maybe he has more wind based goodies.

Definately a good chapter. Helluva cliffhanger.

Join The Naruto Online Multiplayer Game Naruto-Arena.com

omai wa yowai....naze yowai ka? tarinai kara da nikushimiga
Souten no Seigyoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-26, 20:19   Link #59
tramadrama
Jaice Novak's Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
I think we talked about that before, on how Hidan's fate could end up trapped in a way were he would never again be able to escape. But I think by that time we mentioned that, was about been transported to another dimension.

The worst part of Immortality (if he doesn’t die by old age) its doing nothing for eternity. And That really should be a tormenting experience.

But, We shouldn’t be scratching Hidan out of the lineup yet, as his treats could have some reality to it, or else Hidan will just look to be a bad looser. now that I think about it, I know what Hidan meant about been the slowest Akatsuki member, I don’t think he was referring to physical speed.
One scary thing about this is Zetsu. Zetsu is a venus flytrap cannibal. I wonder if in his cannibalism, he absorbs the powers of others in some way. We have no clue about the extent of Zetsu's abilities, yet I have a feeling that this could be an actual ability. This makes me wonder, if he ate Hidan, and absorbsion is definite, will Zetsu become immortal?
tramadrama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-26, 20:45   Link #60
Ryuujin

Quote:
really dont think kishi will kill-off such a good chara just like that
Good character? I thought we were talking about Hidan...

I wonder if this "Jashin" thing is an actual being. Maybe it's that statue the beasts are being sealed into...

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot
Ryuujin is offline   Reply With Quote