AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-11-03, 04:34   Link #221
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjayes View Post
I'm not saying they're unjustified in complaining or that they're wrong. Everyone has the right to complain, I'm just saying there's really no point.
Great. So what's the point of any discussion whatsoever? If it's pointless complaining about the bad stuff then it's equally pointless praising the good stuff, right?

Some people complain just to poke fun. Some people use Bleach as a standard of what not to do. Some people are simply complaining about the answers they haven't got to explain why they didn't like this chapter. For example, we still have no explanations as to why Ichigo can't get his powers back from Inoue. It's entirely relevant because Ichigo not having this powers anymore is what's started this new arc in the first place. So obviously your enjoyment is going to lesson if you feel it started off in contrived manner, right? Drama moments when ichigo wished he can see Rukia of wishes he could have his powers back aren't going to quite have the same impact they should, right?

People can have their reasons. It's not up for you to decide what we should care about and what we shouldn't. And it's not up for you to assume whether people have their reasons or not.

Last edited by Haak; 2010-11-03 at 05:43.
Old 2010-11-03, 06:19   Link #222
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:

^^This is kinda what I'm saying. Who cares really? The flaws are done and over, if they get addressed then they get addressed but if they don't then whatever.
Of course that is why I said you make some sense
Old 2010-11-03, 17:15   Link #223
Arjayes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Some people complain just to poke fun. Some people use Bleach as a standard of what not to do. Some people are simply complaining about the answers they haven't got to explain why they didn't like this chapter. For example, we still have no explanations as to why Ichigo can't get his powers back from Inoue. It's entirely relevant because Ichigo not having this powers anymore is what's started this new arc in the first place. So obviously your enjoyment is going to lesson if you feel it started off in contrived manner, right? Drama moments when ichigo wished he can see Rukia of wishes he could have his powers back aren't going to quite have the same impact they should, right?

People can have their reasons. It's not up for you to decide what we should care about and what we shouldn't. And it's not up for you to assume whether people have their reasons or not.
What are you doing? When did I tell you what you should and shouldn't care about? I said I don't care, and that there's no point in complaining about things like that. Both of those statements are my opinion but I shouldn't say them? You're contradicting yourself. :/ Also, if you have your reasons then go ahead and discuss it then. I'm just saying if complaining about plot holes does nothing but make you mad then why are you doing it? If it doesn't make you mad then continue with what you're doing.

Also, the whole Inoue healing Ichigo's power thing. I don't really get into these discussions but my own personal theory is that Aizen said the hogyoku gave Orihime and Chad their powers as a result of their own desire to gain power because they felt they were helpless and when the hogyoku was taken at of the picture (at least for the time being) they lost their powers as well as Ichigo. Someone even noted how Inoue didn't have her hairpins. So if we assume after Aizen was defeated their powers disappeared gradually then it sort of make sense as to why she can't do anything about his powers right?
Old 2010-11-03, 18:14   Link #224
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Also, the whole Inoue healing Ichigo's power thing. I don't really get into these discussions but my own personal theory is that Aizen said the hogyoku gave Orihime and Chad their powers as a result of their own desire to gain power because they felt they were helpless and when the hogyoku was taken at of the picture (at least for the time being) they lost their powers as well as Ichigo. Someone even noted how Inoue didn't have her hairpins. So if we assume after Aizen was defeated their powers disappeared gradually then it sort of make sense as to why she can't do anything about his powers right?
OMG the plot kai is actually a big deal in the series
Old 2010-11-03, 18:24   Link #225
Alchemist007
*Author

Unless it becomes relevant again, I don't think we should think too hard on it.
Old 2010-11-04, 04:17   Link #226
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
What are you doing? When did I tell you what you should and shouldn't care about? I said I don't care, and that there's no point in complaining about things like that. Both of those statements are my opinion but I shouldn't say them? You're contradicting yourself. :/ Also, if you have your reasons then go ahead and discuss it then. I'm just saying if complaining about plot holes does nothing but make you mad then why are you doing it? If it doesn't make you mad then continue with what you're doing.
Your opinion is that you think people are complaining for no reason when I just told you otherwise. You asked why people are complaining didn't you?

Fyi, complaining about plot holes doesn't make you mad. It's the plot holes that make you mad. The complaining is simply an expression of that.

Quote:
This isn't really relevant to my point but whatever. If you're asking for my opinion I'd say it makes sense.

Last edited by Haak; 2010-11-04 at 07:20.
Old 2010-11-04, 06:39   Link #227
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
You see the problem was that you were judging others. You automatically assumed people were just complaining for no reason.

And complaining about plot holes doesn't make you mad. It's the plot holes that make you mad. The complaining is simply an expression of that.

This isn't really relevant to my point but whatever. If you're asking for my opinion I'd say it makes sense
But doesn't complaining get you know were I mean your were mad from the beginning now you expressed your anger and your still mad or madder for some
Old 2010-11-04, 06:59   Link #228
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
But doesn't complaining get you know were I mean your were mad from the beginning now you expressed your anger and your still mad or madder for some
I'm sorry but it took me a while to figure out what you were saying:

"But doesn't complaining get you nowhere? I mean you were mad from the beginning. Now you expressed your anger and you're still mad."

Once again, you can easily say the same thing for praising a good thing. These threads are designed so that we can express our opinion on a chapter. If we have something to complain about then we complain about it.

And who knows? Maybe complaining does make you less mad because it acts a catharsis. And maybe if you complain about it, someone will see your complaint and will be kind enough to give you an answer like Arjayes just did then (ironically proving that it is, in fact, worth complaining).

Last edited by Haak; 2010-11-04 at 07:21.
Old 2010-11-04, 19:25   Link #229
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
I'm sorry but it took me a while to figure out what you were saying:

"But doesn't complaining get you nowhere? I mean you were mad from the beginning. Now you expressed your anger and you're still mad."

Once again, you can easily say the same thing for praising a good thing. These threads are designed so that we can express our opinion on a chapter. If we have something to complain about then we complain about it.

And who knows? Maybe complaining does make you less mad because it acts a catharsis. And maybe if you complain about it, someone will see your complaint and will be kind enough to give you an answer like Arjayes just did then (ironically proving that it is, in fact, worth complaining).
It still won't change anything though yu got to admit complaining gets you nowhere, but if you want to express the best way to express is too the writer himself it would be great if Tite did something like Oda and answered all of our questions, but anyway it is all pointless unless something changes
Old 2010-11-04, 22:13   Link #230
Arjayes

My main thing was I saw no point in complaining over and over, especially about the same things when you feel there's going to be no change as a result of your complaining or at all for that matter. However, if it does indeed give someone relief and people are just expressing themselves then by all means, people can complain away. It's just irritating (to me) when people do.
Old 2010-11-07, 10:47   Link #231
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
It still won't change anything though yu got to admit complaining gets you nowhere, but if you want to express the best way to express is too the writer himself it would be great if Tite did something like Oda and answered all of our questions, but anyway it is all pointless unless something changes
What did I just say?
Old 2010-11-07, 18:26   Link #232
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
What did I just say?
Really WTF

Tags
weekly chapter discussion