AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2008-05-10, 05:38   Link #601
Ending

Quote:
Death Grip a healer to the center of your group. pewpew its face off and stop it moving with that Ice Chains spell.
More efficient to let the rogue stunlock him (as usual) and lock someone else into place with th chains. The only difference is that the grib makes pillar kiting impossible during the crucial moments. Not that is easy now with all the movement debuffs coming automatically from every class.
Ending is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-12, 17:18   Link #602
Warchef

I have to say that I can't wait for WotLK to be released. My guild isn't too far in 25 man progression atm (We've only killed like 3 bosses in SSC and only VR in TK) but with the new expansion it will give a new chance for guilds that love to raid to top progression and burn through 25 man content.

I just want to try Utgarde Keep.
Warchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-13, 11:22   Link #603
Xellos
There will be no miracle

Send a message via AIM to Xellos
Downed twins this past Sunday. I think the 1% wipe and missing out on server 2nd helped to motivate some people. Anyways, time to slam our heads on the Muru roadblock. Also, looking to recruit a reliable mage, resto shaman, or hunter hah.
Old 2008-05-20, 13:51   Link #604
Komori
D:

I'm surprised no one has mentioned it yet. Wrath of the Lich King stuff has been leaking lately. An update patch for the FF alpha can also be downloaded from the official patch server if you know to look (don't ask, you can find it in google). I don't know if the pictures are real (you can connect to the FF alpha server if you know the realm but you can't get past the character screen or something, so these might be real) but they're interesting nonetheless. :3

And my personal favorite, a female gnome death knight.

*cough* Discuss.
Komori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-20, 16:24   Link #605
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

The new talents look pretty amazing (even MORE warlock aoe and reasons to actually use more than one school) as do some of the leaked NPC models, especially the ice giant (castle portcullis for a boot decoration ftw). It's a shame though if those death knight pictures are real, I was hoping they'd at least look a bit different from any other character. I know they are "redeemed" or whatever but a gray skin tone or something else to separate them would have been much cooler. Oh well, it's still alpha and even those pics don't technically rule out it at least being a choice.
RWBladewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-20, 17:07   Link #606
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

The armor looks pretty ok but nothing all that impressive. I expected more dark colors with some skulls or some 'dark' looking decorations...

Offhand I remember some months ago when I played WoW I had a dream I was playing a Death Knight in it...
Old 2008-05-20, 19:26   Link #607
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

Mmm Some of the new talents look awesome, especially the DK ones. One thing I noticed that continues its trend is that mage fire spells have a draw back, yet warlock one, do not. Speaking of lock ones, omg @ Atrocity, so aptly named! cant wait to try it. Other classes are pretty interesting to healing stuff for priests/druids look freaking awesome. Theres leaked talent calculator around as well if you know where to look. Anyway, I'm really hanging for shaman info at this stage.

Also, you kidding that DK armor looks awesome for "starting" armor, I'd be more disappointed about the fact that when you get to Northrend its back to the green, purple and yellow mismatched crap.

Yeah, the mob models are great, Giant Wendigo's look sweet. The Arthas (Paladin) Model looks sweet to (so does his DK one but I'm sure we've all seen that!).

Also one thing I swa leaked that made me go dubbya tee eff, was the Stormwind Port map, riiiight... better get to those excavations boys, we need a port! *shrug*

As for what DK i'd prolly make I'd prolly try Human Female again, they do look awesome, just not to sure about the combat animations though, that spin, just doesn't look evil enough! Draenei male with the back-handed swing could be sweet.
Old 2008-05-20, 21:25   Link #608
krisslanza

I expected just something more black not a kind of dark blue with leather straps on it.

Don't get me wrong it doesn't look BAD... I just expected something looking more "badass" ya know?

I like the Runeblade though.
Old 2008-05-20, 22:34   Link #609
Komori
D:

Demon form get!
Old 2008-05-20, 23:44   Link #610
krisslanza

Demon form!? :O
Old 2008-05-21, 00:09   Link #611
Mr Hat and Clogs

Nerf locks! hehe... looks like fun though, wonder if the model is a place holder, cause its kinda plain otherwise.

http://war-tools.com/t52360.html DK talents to, got that from the EJ thread on all this, all very interesting. Unholy tree looks like a riot, Frost seems pretty crazy with the AE tanking, Blood looks like a Ret tree that doesn't have the stigma of suck associated with it.

Also, lols Tirion Fordring beat everyone to the Ashbringer questline...

Old 2008-05-21, 00:21   Link #612
Xacual

I'd honestly like to see how a Draenei Female looks as a death knight, I've always thought they looked good in plate at 70.

Also yay my guild finally started progressing in Black Temple, Gurtogg down second night of attempts and did about 2 hours of Reliquary. Reliquary seems pretty annoying at least from my stand point but it might just be the whole weird phases thing.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-21, 00:53   Link #613
Mr Hat and Clogs

Reliquary is prolly the most interesting fight in there imo.

And Female Draenei DK, would be my second choice, they do look good in plate and their two handed animation does look good, unlike the human female's who look good in plate but their animation for two handed special attacks looks kinda weak.

Old 2008-05-21, 00:55   Link #614
krisslanza

Yum female Draenei... ;3
This is making me miss WoW now...
Old 2008-05-21, 01:17   Link #615
Maes
その目だれの目?

Once things click for your raid on Reliquary it's not that hard of a fight. Just a matter of everyone doing their specific jobs correctly at the right times. I can't count the number of times my guild wiped while learning because of missed interrupts on Spirit Shocks or a kicked Deaden. Now we have our warlocks accidentally one-shotting themselves or ret pally windfury-owning himself during Deadens, it's kinda funny really.

Oh, and the last gate in Sunwell is down... should be interesting to see some things about Kil'jaeden popping up this week. 25% Entropius wipes ftl /cry. I want to fight K'J this week.
Maes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-21, 01:25   Link #616
Mr Hat and Clogs

Nice, GL with getting to him, saw an SS of him emerging from the Sunwell on the wow forums just a few minutes ago, check the RnD forum for the usual trolling...

Yeah sub 5% wipes on RoS were annoying... gona do it.. gona.. *BAM* 3/4's the DPS gone! oh shi-... Good times, but the fight is a lot of fun once you work the kinks out.

We're going to be trying Kalec the next week or so, should be fun.
Old 2008-05-21, 01:32   Link #617
Westlo
Lets be reality

So rolling a Female Blood Elf Death Knight!
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-21, 03:58   Link #618
Komori
D:

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
Demon form!? :O
Hehe yes, something I'm looking forward to very much.

Metamorphosis - "You transform into a Demon, with full health and mana. While in Demon Form, you gain Demonic abilities and your armor is increased to 360%, but your pet no longer is summoned."

http://www.vimeo.com/1044752?pg=embed&sec=1044752 <- Video of Kil'jaeden emerging. It's pretty awesome looking.
Old 2008-05-21, 08:26   Link #619
krisslanza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
So rolling a Female Blood Elf Death Knight!
Draenei and Blood Elves ftw right?
Old 2008-05-21, 15:45   Link #620
Xellos
There will be no miracle

Send a message via AIM to Xellos
I'll definitely be rolling DK when the expansion hits. I might even give it priority over my paladin if no significant changes are made to Retribution and if DK has a decent role in raids. I'm torn between Tauren or BE though. Tauren look great in plate with that extra melee range and health but BE females look good too (sans the puny weapons) and I'd be able to name my BE DK Shana as well....

Tags
blizzard, game, mmorpg, online, warcraft, windows