Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-12-06, 00:14   Link #321
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArikuY View Post
That's good to hear, now i don't need to trans chap 23.

So, here you are, chap 24 :
(There's still some minor errors but i think it's acceptable)
http://www.datorrents.com/download/4...ter-24-fixed-/
Argh!I can't download from Torrent!ned some help here

Any free filehosting is fine if it's not Peer To Peer.Rapidshare.com/.de,Yousendit,Depositfile,Mediafire,but please don't P2P

oh!btw this is mirror for chapter 23
Spoiler:
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-06, 01:15   Link #322
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by dosetsu View Post
Spoiler for 23:
lol Liz is awesome I was rofl at that

oh and its been a while since I read any of this but was Rinko's mother such a MILF before?!!!
Old 2008-12-06, 01:41   Link #323
Kenn
Stomp

*nosebleed* pfft. I hafta say, that chapter was hot. Strained family relations~ ;D Gonna have a hard time explaining that

http://k625.blogspot.com/ - Kenn's blog of random everythings
Kenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-06, 04:50   Link #324
ArikuY

Yeah, chap 23 was hot, ... you shouldn't look down on big boobs, because they will make the girl goes astray , poor Rinko

@surerman : Here
ArikuY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-07, 11:25   Link #325
Tiberium Wolf

Ahhh... ch24... loli with breasts.... very wrong!
Old 2008-12-07, 13:41   Link #326
dosetsu

Pretty sure Kesu will get into his pants first.

Spoiler for 24:
dosetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-07, 16:32   Link #327
Sin Ansem
With this I'm Invincible!

Send a message via AIM to Sin Ansem Send a message via MSN to Sin Ansem
Spoiler for 25:

I Am Negima!?, and SO CAN YOU!
Part the First
Part the Second
Abandon Sanity, all ye who read here
Sin Ansem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-07, 17:06   Link #328
dosetsu

She's the ayakashi they fought in chapter 11 and 12.
dosetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-07, 20:23   Link #329
FreedomMS
Sola FTW

how many chinese chapter are there? and where can i get it? >.< i kind of have to resort to reading manga online since singapore, my country need to be at least 18 to buy manga such as omamori himari just bz there is some nude and gore scene>.< pathetic rite my country>.<
FreedomMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-07, 22:00   Link #330
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

I wonder what people think of the fanservice in this manga? The anime adaptation of Kanokon, for example, has butt-tons of fanservice but people frequently say that it's too much. Omamori Himari has lots of fanservice too, but somehow it doesn't feel overdone and even feels appropriate. Dunno, maybe it's cause they pair the fanservice with such charming characters like Himari, Shizuku, or cause the manga's clearly having fun with it. (like that random fanservice shot of Himari and Shizuku in the chap where Rinko and Yuuto go to the temple. Like the mangaka's going, "What should I put here... Oh I know, mwahahahaha!!!")
Old 2008-12-08, 00:01   Link #331
ArikuY

Last chapter now is 25,...

..26 will be release in January(2009) MDA Mag (~9/12/2008),..

..looking forward it
ArikuY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-08, 02:34   Link #332
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinova View Post
I wonder what people think of the fanservice in this manga? The anime adaptation of Kanokon, for example, has butt-tons of fanservice but people frequently say that it's too much. Omamori Himari has lots of fanservice too, but somehow it doesn't feel overdone and even feels appropriate. Dunno, maybe it's cause they pair the fanservice with such charming characters like Himari, Shizuku, or cause the manga's clearly having fun with it. (like that random fanservice shot of Himari and Shizuku in the chap where Rinko and Yuuto go to the temple. Like the mangaka's going, "What should I put here... Oh I know, mwahahahaha!!!")
It's wonderfully enjoyable. I guess a few of the reasons the fanservice here is tolerable but absolute scum in Kanokon is
1. The whole plot isn't about fanservice
2. The characters are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better
3. The art is better

Haa... I don't read English translations and the only thing I can find are Chinese scans... Recently left out on the recent events...

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-08, 03:14   Link #333
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreedomMS View Post
how many chinese chapter are there? and where can i get it? >.< i kind of have to resort to reading manga online since singapore, my country need to be at least 18 to buy manga such as omamori himari just bz there is some nude and gore scene>.< pathetic rite my country>.<
Maahh~ I can answer you first question and that is from this morning onwards, there are a total of 26 chapters out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinova View Post
To be honest, I don't know exactly... I haven't been giving much thought on that subject

I can't relate to Kanokon because I don't read it, but I can relate to To-Love-Ru which I assume people that have problems with Kanokon, would have the same problems with To-Love-Ru.

So if I have to say something, then I guess Omamori Himari just have better taste in fanservice. It flows smoothly here than in To-Love-Ru where it feels like it's being thrown into your face.

Characters also played an important part. Himari, going against the traditions of the big-boobed characters, is quite a deep character as well as playful. Yuuto, though not exactly an outstanding person, is at the very least acceptable. And personally, I like a guy who knows how to enjoy himself and doesn't meltdown everytime he gets into a compromising situation
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-08, 03:19   Link #334
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Maahh~ I can answer you first question and that is from this morning onwards, there are a total of 26 chapters out.

To be honest, I don't know exactly... I haven't been giving much thought on that subject

I can't relate to Kanokon because I don't read it, but I can relate to To-Love-Ru which I assume people that have problems with Kanokon, would have the same problems with To-Love-Ru.

So if I have to say something, then I guess Omamori Himari just have better taste in fanservice. It flows smoothly here than in To-Love-Ru where it feels like it's being thrown into your face.

Characters also played an important part. Himari, going against the traditions of the big-boobed characters, is quite a deep character as well as playful. Yuuto, though not exactly an outstanding person, is at the very least acceptable. And personally, I like a guy who knows how to enjoy himself and doesn't meltdown everytime he gets into a compromising situation
Well atleast if the rumors are true about Omamori Himari getting an anime in the future is true, I do hope it wont be as crappy as Kanokon and To-love ru

Even though i did kinda enjoy them but still, I dont want too watch an anime that misleads or strays apart from the manga.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-08, 03:20   Link #335
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
Well atleast if the rumors are true about Omamori Himari getting an anime in the future is true, I do hope it wont be as crappy as Kanokon and To-love ru

Even though i did kinda enjoy them but still, I dont want too watch an anime that misleads the manga.
As long as the director isn't that idiot who directed Kanokon or animated by Xebec, we should be safe.

-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2008-12-09, 00:30   Link #336
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreedomMS View Post
You can read the chinese one here or download it from here
Hey dude!come to this island for a while!.I'm not so far from your place,every new year I like to watch fireworks on Singapore sky.

And its look like you can read chinese,why don't you kindly help us to translate this manga after download it?,then upload it to us?,we'll very appreciate it becos most of us read in English

Last edited by surerman; 2008-12-09 at 01:05.
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-09, 01:31   Link #337
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Ugaaaahhhh!!!!!

Sasa... Sasa is...
Spoiler for chp26... orz:

Old 2008-12-09, 01:32   Link #338
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post

Even though i did kinda enjoy them but still, I dont want too watch an anime that misleads or strays apart from the manga.
Where do these rumors come from? I would be ecstatic if an anime of Omamori Himari was coming out. It can't be longer than 12 eps now of course and will either end with nothing or go with an original ending, but better than nothing.
Old 2008-12-10, 15:33   Link #339
ellifeedn
Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Ugaaaahhhh!!!!!

Sasa... Sasa is...
Spoiler for chp26... orz:
Who's Sasa?
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-10, 15:50   Link #340
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
Who's Sasa?
When Ageha first attacked, the Ippondatara (the one-legged, one-eyed demon) that attacked Kaya and was defeated by Shizuku.
But recently...
Spoiler:

Tags
comedy, ecchi, harem, licensed, romance, shounen