AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2010-03-05, 06:40   Link #181
Hayate22
TSAB Enforcer

Send a message via AIM to Hayate22 Send a message via MSN to Hayate22
Quote:
Originally Posted by LVD View Post
^ srsly, you have to feel sorry for Zaffy for the entire thing, lol. Like when Vita....

So, got the Fate add-on~! Can't wait for Hayate and I hope we can get Nanoha without having to get the Lyrical Box, even if it's a variation of her....

But er, yeah, got a nosebleed playing Bind Breaker and my brother saw me playing the game. He thought I was a lolicon before, so this isn't helping. ;-;Yeah, that's why this touhou game should totally have her too!
Yeah, you do, but then again, it's this artist. This artist always chooses a character or two to abuse every so often. Not to mention all that one extreme personality trait addition to the characters.

For anyone who doesn't know. The Nanoha add-on will later be available to others at some point on the Japanese PSN for a fixed price for those who didn't get the Lyrical Box version of the game. Most likely from what I can tell, it'll be the same in general as the download code one. If they did we would have to get two variants of the same kind of add-on.

Bind Breaker, on so many levels Fate's Bind Breaker is an instant nosebleed danger zone.

Again as a note, Hayate-chan's add-on will most likely be available around the 03-15-10 or 03-16-10. Probably just to make us wait a bit. If I'm betting why they're doing it this way. It's probably just to do it as consistency for releases of add-ons...though it could be sooner...I'm checking everyday on the Japanese PSN to see if there's anything new.
Hayate22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-05, 22:39   Link #182
uragayduck2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayate22 View Post
Bind Breaker, on so many levels Fate's Bind Breaker is an instant nosebleed danger zone.
indeed it is. odd thing though is that the last level of hers doesn't get as "bad" as you would think unlike Nanoha's. in fact, i thought the last design had a cute outfit that seems more like beach wear than underwear.
uragayduck2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-06, 23:23   Link #183
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
For anyone who doesn't know. The Nanoha add-on will later be available to others at some point on the Japanese PSN for a fixed price for those who didn't get the Lyrical Box version of the game. Most likely from what I can tell, it'll be the same in general as the download code one. If they did we would have to get two variants of the same kind of add-on.
Two variants is what I meant to say if it was unclear. Like "Oh, Lyrical Box people should get a special one!" and then we all buy Lyrical Boxes.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by uragayduck2 View Post
indeed it is. odd thing though is that the last level of hers doesn't get as "bad" as you would think unlike Nanoha's. in fact, i thought the last design had a cute outfit that seems more like beach wear than underwear.
Yes, yes, two nosebleeds playing the game. Either freaky coincidence o- THE NANOHA ONE IS "BAD"? T_T Aw....

And yeah, Fate's beach wear thing was ehhhh. My favourite level is 2. :3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayate22
Again as a note, Hayate-chan's add-on will most likely be available around the 03-15-10 or 03-16-10. Probably just to make us wait a bit. If I'm betting why they're doing it this way. It's probably just to do it as consistency for releases of add-ons...though it could be sooner...I'm checking everyday on the Japanese PSN to see if there's anything new.
T-Thank you for checking. orz

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-07, 16:50   Link #184
uragayduck2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVD View Post
Yes, yes, two nosebleeds playing the game. Either freaky coincidence o- THE NANOHA ONE IS "BAD"? T_T Aw....
well not "bad bad", but "bad dangerous". Fate's was like in critical danger of surpassing that danger mark after completing stage 3 because it made me wonder "uhhhh.....how much more can they take out?". then i was somewhat relieved and saddened after the revelation. honestly i liked it though. oddly enough, that's my favorite eye candy for beach wear so you don't hear me complaining (^ ^ ; )
uragayduck2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-10, 11:33   Link #185
JINNSK
黒猫のウィズやってます

From Dengeki Online
Nanoha Portable staff vs Dengeki staff match and info about the next DLC
Zafila(Kaneko Akifumi) vs Signum(dengeki staff)
Fate(Okamoto Yutaka) vs Hayate(dengeki staff)

BTW,according to this,the next DLC comes out on March 26.
JINNSK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-10, 11:46   Link #186
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo
http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000...4/index-3.html
Yes like JINNSK said.
And YES FINALLY SOME HAYATE DLC
IchiKyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-10, 13:20   Link #187
goombas
OOOOH YEAH! DIGG IT!

Cooking up Vita's rabbit and showing it to Hayate is not a good way to make a first impression, Nanoha...
goombas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-10, 14:36   Link #188
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by JINNSK View Post
BTW,according to this,the next DLC comes out on March 26.
fffffffffffffff.

Okay good, I still have 2.2k yen. BIND BREAKER, HERE I COME.

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-10, 18:00   Link #189
goombas
OOOOH YEAH! DIGG IT!

Does anyone know if it's possible to apply the Vinette Clock as a custom theme onto the XMB? In other words, replacing the XMB menu with the Vinette Clock?
Old 2010-03-11, 14:06   Link #190
Stefkov

I got the Lyrical boxset and thanks to reading through posts here I got the downloadable content from the PSN (thanks!). I've not started it yet because I'm worried that the game saves will mess up. I started Half Minute Hero before downloading and installing the Nanoha content and played a bit of the game. Then after installing the content my data reset and I lost what I had done (even if it was minimal).
I have Fate/Unlimited Codes and echochrome downloaded onto the original 'profile' I had, after downloading the Nanoha content I can't play those games anymore because of the profile change. I don't know if there is a way to switch between profiles but I'm stuck with the profile that lets me load up the Nanoha content. Is there an easy way to change back and forth? I'm annoyed that they don't have profiles like the PS3, but I'm more annoyed at the fact that the Fate game only released digitally over here.

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place, I wasn't sure where to post it.
Stefkov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-11, 17:26   Link #191
goombas
OOOOH YEAH! DIGG IT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefkov View Post
I got the Lyrical boxset and thanks to reading through posts here I got the downloadable content from the PSN (thanks!). I've not started it yet because I'm worried that the game saves will mess up. I started Half Minute Hero before downloading and installing the Nanoha content and played a bit of the game. Then after installing the content my data reset and I lost what I had done (even if it was minimal).
I have Fate/Unlimited Codes and echochrome downloaded onto the original 'profile' I had, after downloading the Nanoha content I can't play those games anymore because of the profile change. I don't know if there is a way to switch between profiles but I'm stuck with the profile that lets me load up the Nanoha content. Is there an easy way to change back and forth? I'm annoyed that they don't have profiles like the PS3, but I'm more annoyed at the fact that the Fate game only released digitally over here.

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place, I wasn't sure where to post it.
Are you saying that when you installed the DLC and played it, you lost the save data for the games or the actual games don't play anymore?
Old 2010-03-13, 10:36   Link #192
Hayate22
TSAB Enforcer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JINNSK View Post
ah...let me say this then....

ZETSUBOU SHITA!

and

ONORE BANDAI-NAMCO!

@Stefkov: First of all, how did you data get reset suddenly, I have yet to hear of that kind of problem with the PSP before. Secondly, sadly yes the Nanoha DLC itself is basically Japanese accounts only due to region protections on the DLC.

For the Nanoha and Fate, and Hayate download contents that they created. They actually had Nanoha's on the same day as Fate's. Those with the special DLC card were able to get the Nanoha one for free while the Fate one costs 800 yen. Both came out on 2-15-2010 or 2-16-2010 depending on when one got it. Hayate's is being released as said before by a correction thanks to INNSK-san, 03-26-2010, again I would like to say ONORE BANDAI-NAMCO!

In any case. The only way to switch back to the profile you had it before is to go into you account management. Delete the Japanese account off your psp. Go to the PSN, reactivate your earlier profile using the email and password for that. Then here's the thing. You must validate the system under that profile for games or the games that you want to play don't work. Only real downside is that you won't be able to use the Nanoha DLC anymore. It also works vice versa if you can realize what commands reactivate for the PSP stuff on there.

In further note, you'll have to explain the whole data reset in general, just a vague account won't get us to help you properly.

Last edited by Hayate22; 2010-03-13 at 10:48.
Old 2010-03-13, 21:25   Link #193
Password

First, I'd like to thank IchiKyo and Demi for extracting and uploading the PSP images. I shall be using them here to help readers understand what's happening in the translated script better. Yes, including the one in Nanoha's ending. <<

Second, corrections would be much appreciated since my Japanese is pretty bad. I had a lot of help from several online translators and the occassional Japanese lesson for the more colloquial terms, and since I don't have a Chinese script, I couldn't double-check to see if I understood the gist of it right. To help in this correction process, I shall be including the Japanese script together with the English script.

Third... it would be nice if someone extracted the script from the game. Transcribing them manually took extra time. <<;

Okay, let's get this party started!

Phase of
高町なのは

「明日への翼」

Phase of
Takamachi Nanoha

"Wings to Tomorrow"

----

なのは:
「闇の書事件」か終わってから、
もうすぐ一週間。
「闇の書の闇」も完全に消滅して、
Nanoha:
It's been almost one week since the "Book of Darkness
Incident" has ended.
"The darkness of the Book of Darkness" had completely disappeared,

なのは:
はやてちゃんと
守護騎士のみんなはもちろん、
Nanoha:
Hayate-chan,
the Guardian Knights,

なのは:
リインフォースさんも、
今は八神家で、元気で過ごしています。
Nanoha:
and even Reinforce-san
are all living in good spirits at the Yagami household.

なのは:
はー・・・
今年も、もう終わりなんだよね。
Nanoha:
Sigh...
The year has already ended, hasn't it?

フェイト:
うん・・・
お正月は平和に過ごせそうで、
なによりだね。
Fate:
Yeah...
It's good to spend the new year in
peace, isn't it.

なのは:
みんなで旅行も、楽しみ!
Nanoha:
Everyone's looking forward to the trip too!

フェイト:
すごいよね、
3家族合同旅行なんて。
Fate:
That's great,
a joint trip of three families.

なのは:
高町家とリンディさんご一家、
すずかちゃんと忍さん達、
それから・・・・・・
Nanoha:
The Takamachi family, and Lindy-san's group,
Suzuka-chan and Shinobu-san and everyone there,
and...

フェイト:
わたしとアリサ!
Fate:
Me and Alisa!

なのは:
全部で15人の大旅行!
・・・・・・はやてちゃん達も、
一緒に行けたらよかったんだけど。
Nanoha:
It'll be a huge trip with 15 people total!
......Although I wish Hayate-chan and
the others could also go with us.

フェイト:
ん・・・
事件の事とかあったし・・・・・・
リインフォースもまだ静養中だし。
Fate:
Yeah...
The thing with the incident......
Reinforce is also still recuperating.

なのは:
春休みとかは
一緒に行きたいね。
Nanoha:
I hope they'll go with
us during the Spring Break.

フェイト:
うん・・・・・・きっと。
Fate:
Yes...... Definitely.

フェイト:
あ、じゃあなのは、
送ってくれてありがとう。
Fate:
Ah, well Nanoha,
thanks for bringing me home.

なのは:
ううん、フェイトちゃん。
また明日ね。
Nanoha:
No problem, Fate-chan.
See you again tomorrow.

フェイト:
うん♪
Fate:
Yeah♪

なのは:
闇の書事件か無事に終わって・・・・・・
なんとなく決まりかけた自分の夢。
Nanoha:
The Book of Darkness Incident ended safely......
It's like a fading dream of mine somehow.

なのは:
自分の魔法と、
もっとちゃんと向き合いたい、って気持ち。
Nanoha:
I feel like
I want to face my own magic more properly.

なのは:
自分のこの手で、
わたしの魔法で、できる事はなんなのか・・・・・・
それを知りたくて。
Nanoha:
These hands of mine,
my magic, what can I do with them......
I want to know.

なのは:
レイジングハート・・・・・・
私はどこまで・・・・・・
どれくらい飛べるのかな。
Nanoha:
Raising Heart......
How far can I......
How long can I fly?

レイジングハート:
Raising Heart:
Together we can go anywhere.
(私はあなたとなら、どこまででも)

なのは:
・・・・・・ん・・・
ありがとう。
......Yeah...
Thank you.

なのは:
・・・あれ・・・?
...Huh...?

クロノ:
なのは・・・
こちらクロノだ!
Nanoha...
This is Chrono!

エイミィ:
なのはちゃん、
聞こえるッ!?
Amy:
Nanoha-chan,
can you read me!?

なのは:
あ・・・はい、
クロノくん、エイミィさん!
Ah... Yes,
Chrono-kun, Amy-san!

クロノ:
街中に
結界が発生してるんだ。
Chrono:
A barrier
had been raised in the city.

エイミィ:
アースラスタッフに
調査出動をかけたんだけど・・・・・・
なのはちゃんも、注意して。
Amy:
The Athra staff have
been deployed to investigate, but......
Nanoha-chan, be careful.

なのは:
はい!
でも近くなら、
私も行って確認します!
Nanoha:
Yes!
But since I'm nearby,
I'll go over to check it out too!

クロノ:
--すまない、頼めるか。
Chrono:
--Sorry about this, please do.

なのは:
了解!
Nanoha:
Roger!

なのは:
レイジングハート
セーット・ア--ップ!
Nanoha:
Raising Heart,
SEEET UUUP!

レイジングハート:
Raising Heart:
Standby ready.

なのは:
行くよ、
レイジングハート!
Nanoha:
Let's go,
Raising Heart!

レイジングハート:
Raising Heart:
All right. My master.

Last edited by Password; 2010-03-27 at 02:06. Reason: Adding Hayate's corrections
Password is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-13, 22:13   Link #194
Stefkov

Quote:
Originally Posted by goombas View Post
Are you saying that when you installed the DLC and played it, you lost the save data for the games or the actual games don't play anymore?
The situation is. I have Half Minute Hero on UMD, and Fate/Unlimited Codes and Echochrome downloaded from the PSN on my handheld. I played a bit of Half Minute Hero and did about 20% of one of the game modes, and about 7% of another. I read through this thread and other places online and managed to install the Nanoha content onto my PSP. After playing with it for a while (bind Breaker mode is awesome) I went back to play some more Half Minute Hero. That's when I noticed I couldn't continue because I had 0% next to all the game modes. My game saves (I connected my PSP to Media Go and backed up my games and saves) for Fate/UC and echochrome are still intact. What I'm gonna do is try changing it back to the profile which will let me play my downloaded games. If the save data resets then something weird is happening.

Quote:
@Stefkov: First of all, how did you data get reset suddenly, I have yet to hear of that kind of problem with the PSP before. Secondly, sadly yes the Nanoha DLC itself is basically Japanese accounts only due to region protections on the DLC.

For the Nanoha and Fate, and Hayate download contents that they created. They actually had Nanoha's on the same day as Fate's. Those with the special DLC card were able to get the Nanoha one for free while the Fate one costs 800 yen. Both came out on 2-15-2010 or 2-16-2010 depending on when one got it. Hayate's is being released as said before by a correction thanks to INNSK-san, 03-26-2010, again I would like to say ONORE BANDAI-NAMCO!

In any case. The only way to switch back to the profile you had it before is to go into you account management. Delete the Japanese account off your psp. Go to the PSN, reactivate your earlier profile using the email and password for that. Then here's the thing. You must validate the system under that profile for games or the games that you want to play don't work. Only real downside is that you won't be able to use the Nanoha DLC anymore. It also works vice versa if you can realize what commands reactivate for the PSP stuff on there.

In further note, you'll have to explain the whole data reset in general, just a vague account won't get us to help you properly.
Thanks for the information, much appreciated. Just look above for the situation.
Whilst I'm at it, I've had a look around and not been lucky, where can I get Japanese PSN pre-paid cards from? I really want to buy the Fate and Hayate DLC...
Old 2010-03-14, 03:53   Link #195
Hayate22
TSAB Enforcer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefkov View Post
The situation is. I have Half Minute Hero on UMD, and Fate/Unlimited Codes and Echochrome downloaded from the PSN on my handheld. I played a bit of Half Minute Hero and did about 20% of one of the game modes, and about 7% of another. I read through this thread and other places online and managed to install the Nanoha content onto my PSP. After playing with it for a while (bind Breaker mode is awesome) I went back to play some more Half Minute Hero. That's when I noticed I couldn't continue because I had 0% next to all the game modes. My game saves (I connected my PSP to Media Go and backed up my games and saves) for Fate/UC and echochrome are still intact. What I'm gonna do is try changing it back to the profile which will let me play my downloaded games. If the save data resets then something weird is happening.
Hmmm...So this is your situation...

The Fate/UC and Echochrome would generally be untouched because of the whole factor that they are downloaded game data for your psp. If the other game is a UMD based one. You technically shouldn't have this problem as everyone can share save files with each other.

Though the whole save reseting would be bad. And to answer you next question

There are several ways you can get them. Ebay is one of them if you find the right one that gives you the code for the PSN card via email. Though those can get just increase how much you're willing to spend. The best way is to google search or whatever your search engine. And basically look up on how to buy a Japanese PSN card online. Once that's done you'll be able to just simply insert the code via the PSN store and get the DLC. Though mind you trying to find the Nanoha DLC stuff is a bit trickier now on the Japanese PSN store. Multiple times I've tried to access it via the usual PSP add-ons area, then had to resort to waiting til I saw the advertisement for it.

If you are planning to get both Fate's and the future Hayate-chan's DLCs, be ready to have at least 2000 yen, or spend 20+ dollars to buy the PSN card. Depending where you get them from. Each of the DLC packs are 800 yen a piece. For those unfortunate not to be able to get Nanoha's specific DLC add another 800 yen for a grand total of 2400 yen for all three DLC packs. Though when they're officially releasing the retail DLC of Nanoha's DLC is anyone's guess. Those of us lucky enough to get the Lyrical Box edition of the game got to it first without extra charges.

On a side note to your problem.
What version of the PSP do you have?
Are you using official firmware or custom firmware?

One of these two, though I'm more for the latter, might become a problem. Custom Firmware has yet to be able to play some DLC properly without causing problems. The Nanoha DLC is one of the unfortunate few that Custom Firmware cannot handle.
Old 2010-03-14, 09:58   Link #196
Stefkov

@Hayate22
Yeah, that's what it is. I thought it was strange that the data reset. It might just be Half Minute Hero which is causing this.
I've got the PSP-3000 with the latest official firmware (6.10).

I seem to have found a way to easily activate each different profile (I don't have wifi) . Going to my account on the Playstation website I can download an activate.xpd and deactivate.xpd file for both my English profile and the Japanese profile. With the other software it makes me get, the PSNDownloader, I can just click on the English activate.xpd or Japanese activate.xpd and it activates the profile. Right now it seems to have worked. Changing to the profile to the one which I can play my downloaded games the save data for Half Minute Hero was fine. Changing it back so that I could load up the Nanoha DLC my save was fine.
I have to rush now, but thanks for all your help.
Old 2010-03-14, 10:35   Link #197
Password

Regarding the Version A and Version B in the After Battle scenes, it seems that the opening dialogue there changes depending on how the fight goes. Does anyone know what triggers these dialogue changes, if there are only two versions of the opening dialogue, and if all stages have this small quirk?

Well, let's begin

----

Stage 1

なのは:
あ、ヴィータちゃん!
Nanoha:
Ah, Vita-chan!

ヴィータ (?):
・・・・・・・・・・・・。
Vita (?):

なのは:
ちょうどよかった!
一体何か起きてるの?
Nanoha:
Just who I was looking for!
What in the world is going on?

なのは:
こんな結界、一体誰が・・・・・・。
Nanoha:
This barrier, just who is.......

ヴィータ (?):
誰だ、てめェは?
Vita (?):
Who the hell are you?

なのは:
誰って!?
なのはだよ・・・高町なのは!!
Who am I!?
I'm Nanoha... Takamachi Nanoha!!

ヴィータ (?):
どっかで会ったか?
悪ィが、いちいち覚えちゃいねえ。
Vita (?):
Did we meet somewhere?
Sorry, I can't remember everything.

なのは:
ヴィータちゃん・・・・・・?
Nanoha:
Vita-chan......?

ヴィータ (?):
うるせーな・・・・・・
あたしには、
やらなきゃならねー事があるんだ。
Vita (?):
Shut up......
I have
something I need to do.

なのは:
ちょ・・・ちょっと待って、
どういう事!?
W... Wait a minute,
what do you mean by that!?

ヴィータ (?):
うるせーっつってんだ!
邪魔する奴は、ブッ潰すッ!!
I said, shut up!
I'll smash whoever stands in my way!!

----

*After Battle*

<Version A>
レイジングハート:
Raising Heart:
Suppression is completed.
(制圧完了しました)

なのは:
うん・・・
だけど・・・!
Nanoha:
Yeah...
but...!
</Version A>

<Version B>
なのは:
ごめんヴィータちゃん、
大丈夫ッ?
Nanoha:
Sorry, Vita-chan.
Are you ok?
</Version B>

<Version C>
なのは:
いたた・・・・・・
ひどいよ、ヴィーターちゃん・・・・・・。
Nanoha:
Ow ow ow......
That was mean, Vita-chan.......
</Version C>

ヴィータ (?):
う・・・・・・
ああぁ・・・っ!
Vita (?):
Uu......
UWAAa...h!

なのは:
あ・・・・・・
ヴィータちゃんッ!?
Nanoha:
Ah.......
Vita-chan!?

(Vita (?) fades)

なのは:
・・・・・・き・・・
消えちゃった・・・?
Nanoha:
......She...
She disappeared...?

ユーノ:
なのは!?
こちらユーノ!
Yuuno:
Nanoha!?
This is Yuuno!

なのは:
ユーノくん!?
Nanoha:
Yuuno-kun!?

ユーノ:
今起こってる事の確認ができた。
街の中に発生している結界は、
闇の書の闇の残滓なんだ。
Yuuno:
I was able to confirm what happened just now.
The barrier that was raised in the city is a
remnant of the darkness of the Book of Darkness.

ユーノ:
消えずに残った小さなかけらが、
記憶や魔力を集めて、再生しようとしている。
Yuuno:
The lingering small fragment
gathered memories and magic and began to regenerate.

なのは:
じゃ・・・じゃあ、
今戦ったヴィータちゃんは・・・・・・。
Nanoha:
S... so,
the Vita-chan that I just fought.......

ユーノ:
そう。
闇の書の闇から生まれた・・・・・・言わば、闇の欠片。
本物じゃない、ニセモノだ。
Yuuno:
That's right.
She was born from the darkness of the Book of Darkness...... a Dark Piece, so to speak.
She's not the real one, she's an imposter.

リンディ:
なのはさん?
リンディです。
Lindy:
Nanoha-san?
This is Lindy.

なのは:
はいっ!
Nanoha:
Yes!

リンディ:
さっき、本物のヴィータと連絡が取れたわ・・・
偽者が出たって聞いて怒ってた。
Lindy:
I was able to contact the real Vita a little while ago...
She got mad when she heard her imposter came out.

リンディ:
それから、
なのはは無事か、って。
Lindy:
And,
she wondered if Nanoha was alright.

なのは:
はい・・・
バッチリ無事です!
Nanoha:
Yes...
I'm perfectly fine!

リンディ:
今、結界は各地で発生してるわ。
Lindy:
Right now, barriers are being raised in several places.

エイミィ:
守護騎士のみんなも
緊急出動してくれてる。
もちろん、フェイトちゃんも。
Amy:
All of the Guardian Knights are
making an emergency dispatch.
Fate-chan too, of course.

リインフォース:
高町なのは・・・・・・
聞こえるか。私だ。
Reinforce:
Takamachi Nanoha......
Can you hear me? It's me.

なのは:
リインフォースさん。
Nanoha:
Reinforce-san.

リインフォース:
闇の書の残滓が
迷惑をかけているとのことで・・・
本当にすまない。
Reinforce:
Regarding the remnants of the
Book of Darkness causing trouble...
I'm really sorry about this.

リインフォース:
・・・・・・形になって現れているのは、
この街で戦った魔導師や騎士達の、
記憶と願いだ。
Reinforce:
......They take into shape the
memories and wishes of the
Mages and Knights that fought in this city.

リインフォース:
燃え残った願い、
苦しんでいた記憶。
そんな負の感情が形を取っている。
Reinforce:
Wishes that remain unburnt,
and memories of suffering.
Such negative emotions take shape.

なのは:
だったら・・・・・・
助けてあげなきゃいけないですね。
Nanoha:
If that's the case......
Then we have to help them, right?

リインフォース:
頼めた義理ではないのだが・・・・・・
それでも頼む。
Reinforce:
Although I'm in no position to ask......
Still, I'm asking you.

リインフォース:
闇の欠片達を・・・・・・
眠らせてやって欲しい。
Reinforce:
The Dark Pieces......
I wish for you to let them sleep.

なのは:
大丈夫です・・・
任せて下さい!
Nanoha:
It's okay...
Please leave it to me!

Last edited by Password; 2010-03-27 at 02:10. Reason: Adding Hayate's corrections
Password is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-14, 11:08   Link #198
Hayate22
TSAB Enforcer

@Stefkov-san: You're welcome, hope you have a good time with all the stuff.

Hmmm...

@Password-kun:

I have two theories on how this might work.

Theory 1: For some characters, sometimes, not always, but you might have to play their story mode twice. Though this just might be how they set it up.

Theory 2: Now this I noticed during gameplay and sometimes it changed how some of the game went in a way. One way I believe to get alternative dialogue is to generally not lose any round during the fights. Once you lose one round, you're generally stuck with the other one. -shrugs- just a theory on my end. I've played enough of the story mode to notice this, but then again, I rarely lost in the story mode after understanding each characters tendancies as battle characters.

BTW, great job on the translations. Are you attempting to translate the ENTIRE story mode? o.o?
Old 2010-03-14, 16:04   Link #199
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

Thanks for the translations, Password.
Old 2010-03-14, 17:13   Link #200
goombas
OOOOH YEAH! DIGG IT!

If Password can provide a translation on the whole story mode, I can have my go at making an english patch for the ISO of the game. Trying to figure out the whole programming thing now. Any programmers are welcome to help.