AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-08-25, 20:15   Link #61
jez'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinstro
bleh lets not argue about the chakra source, lets just say he can draw an imense amount of chakra without having to specifically ask for kyuubi's strength.
I thought naruto's chakra was blue and that the kyuubi's was red/orange. But naruto had a natural ability, which was his enormous amount of blue chakra, and then that combined with the kyuubi's healing meant that he had alot of stamina.

Then jiraiya taught him how to use the kyuubi's chakra.

(btw who think kakashi's students will become the next 3 sannin :X?)
jez'd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-25, 21:56   Link #62
yinstro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jez'd
I thought naruto's chakra was blue and that the kyuubi's was red/orange. But naruto had a natural ability, which was his enormous amount of blue chakra, and then that combined with the kyuubi's healing meant that he had alot of stamina.

Then jiraiya taught him how to use the kyuubi's chakra.

(btw who think kakashi's students will become the next 3 sannin :X?)
there are many thoughts on his chakra, and many arguments, all which have been argued before to little resolution, sooo just say his chakra is.. what it is...
yinstro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-26, 03:30   Link #63
hokagenaruto3
Crescent & Star

Tsunade thaught that the only people who would ever be able to learn the Rasengan were Hokage and Jiraiya.
It has a certain degree of difficulty, but I think it's even more important to have raw power. I think Naruto, the 4th and Jiraiya were all the same type of shinobi, since they are being compared to each other a lot.
They all have that insane chakra amount and they can mold a lot of chakra in little time. If Sasuke could do 3 chidori's, Sakura should be able to do t least one, but she can't and never will be.
hokagenaruto3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-26, 06:10   Link #64
SajberToent
Borked

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownRukus
lol, Sakura will never produce ragengan in the anime, why even bother, if Sakura could produce Rasengan, she can do chidori. But who will teach her these moves?.
- Of course she won't, I was just saying that I didn't see any reason for her not beeing able to learn it.. This whole discussion is pretty dumb, we all know that she will necver learn it, and it's not even an ideal jutsu for her to use...
SajberToent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-26, 07:49   Link #65
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Answer to the thread question: NO!
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-26, 07:58   Link #66
Skorpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay
Answer to the thread question: NO!

Hehe =) But people are still discussing it, you dont always need the answers to be satisfied =)
Skorpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-26, 10:05   Link #67
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by SajberToent
'
- Where is that ever said? What we do know is that Naruto is able to perform the technique several times (that's why I asumed that it does not require a large ammount of chakra) without running out of chakra, and even though Narutos chakra pool is alot bigger than sakuras she should still be able to produce at least two... ..
That the chakra becomes visible when there is so much of it? By Zabuza the first time he saw the Chidori.

And anyway it was also stated several times by Jiraiya and Naruto that the Rasengan uses a large amount of chakra, that's why Naruto burned his hand during his training.

Naruto has just the most insane stamina and chakra of the whole show.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-26, 11:57   Link #68
rainrukawa
Disabled By Request

well.. it might take a bit longer for sakura to master it.. afterall.. the Fourth mastered it in.. 3 years.. and I don't think the author wanted to have a sign that says "Three years later" rite? That's what makes Naruto special in his own way of thinking.. I don't think i'm making sense =..=
rainrukawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-26, 11:58   Link #69
Ramen Girl

I think that she might be able to learn it over time and with proper training, but I'd much rather see her develop her own "signature move."

Spoiler:
Sakura just seems to be a "girl next door/damsel in distress" character whose only purpose is to move the plot forward by motivating other characters to act. It would be nice to see her character evolve beyond that and to see her get more powerful like Naruto has, but from the way that things have gone so far, it just doesn't seem like that's ever going to happen.
Ramen Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-26, 12:08   Link #70
Arti

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaNick
btw; rasengan doesnt use chakra as much as the chidori
Where did you find that out? Hypocrite
Arti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-26, 12:10   Link #71
Trax
Rock beats scissors

Sakura could probably get the first step done quite easily, but not get beyond that. The 2nd step was power, the 3rd step was the combination. She doesn't have enough power. Her control is fine, but yet so far that only means she can use the basics efficiently. It's possible that her perfect control will allow her to use powerful techniques that don't require actual power. Medical ninja skills seems like a decent possibility, they can be quite dangerous as evidenced by Kabuto.
Trax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-26, 12:12   Link #72
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I'm inclined to agree with those who say Sakura couldn't learn the Rasengan. True she has chakra control, but that's not all that this technique is. One part of the technique is chakra control but the other is pure power. Sakura just doesn't have enough power to learn the move. Whenever she fights it's just her standing in front of someone with her kunai in hand. Some one either saves her or she gets beat up. Hopefully she'll do something important later on, maybe become a medical ninja or some illusionary ninja.
FlareKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-26, 16:04   Link #73
Kouji
StrykerX

Well, I agree. Because I think at her current situation. It'd be pretty impossible for her to handle this kind of power. Sure, she may have good chakra control. But I doubt that'll be enough to withstand the initial Rasengan blow that Naruto does.
Old 2004-08-26, 16:33   Link #74
SajberToent
Borked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
That the chakra becomes visible when there is so much of it? By Zabuza the first time he saw the Chidori.

And anyway it was also stated several times by Jiraiya and Naruto that the Rasengan uses a large amount of chakra, that's why Naruto burned his hand during his training.

Naruto has just the most insane stamina and chakra of the whole show.
The ammount of chakra you see compared to chidori is about 10 times less ... Sasuke can pull off two chidoris, limiting his chakra pool too the ammount required for 20 rasengans, and his chakra pool is not 20 times bigger than sakura's... meaning she should still be able to pull off a few rasengans..!

And neither Jiraya or Naruto says that in the anime (at least I don't recall any of them saying that)... and it's not odd that he burned his hand after attempting the technique so many times ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arti
Where did you find that out? Hypocrite
- Ehm, Even though you weren't talking to me... just the fact that sasuke only can pull off two chidoris should tell you something.. And doesn't Yiraya tell Naruto at some point that rasengan requires less chakra than chidori?
Old 2004-08-26, 16:36   Link #75
SajberToent
Borked

Double post, sry =p
Old 2004-08-26, 17:41   Link #76
yinstro

the amount of chakra you see doesnt necessarily have to do with the chakra needed, rasengen takes a lot of chakra and puts it into a small ball. Anyhow, we dont know if sasuke could do 20 rasengens, Personally i get the feeling that sasuke's chakra capacity is pretty crappy. He always seems to be low on chakra in fights, Or running out of stamina. Maybe thats because hes next to naruto. but then again in the anime even rock lee says that moving at high speeds seems to be using up his stamina very fast. Measuring it against kakashi it doesnt seem so bad, but then again using teh sharingan requires more of kakashi's stamina than sasuke should need. One thing to remember is that basically the rasengen excerise probably expanded naruto's chakra even more. Every day he was pushing himself to use more and more chakra, as well as concentraiting on putting a lot out at once (as he realize when trying to make the ball burst) Just because naruto uses rasengen like water doesnt mean that sasuke could.

But really we are severely over estimating sakura she has shown minimal talent as a ninja so far, the only justsu's she has excelled at are.................... Tree walking? a skill requiring some type of control but..... Its really a low level technique.. and as for other techniques... academy level techniques... Sure sakura can let loose a very specific amount of small chakra at a constant rate. But what does that have to do with putting large amounts of chakra out, then manipulating that chakra. you guys forget the first time he did rasengen it knocked him back, this is no small chakra technique. The technique is dangerous because of the immense force that is compressed into this little ball. Sakura has never show a potential for putting out an immense force in any way, ever
yinstro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-26, 17:55   Link #77
ace firefist
Kerazy.com Editor

Send a message via MSN to ace firefist
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketsueki
She doesn't have nearly enough chakra to put out enough force... she could learn it though, wouldn't be nearly as strong as Naruto's version, but then, I don't think Ero Sennin is going to teach her, and Naruto hasn't even mastered it himself yet.

~edit~ Actully anyone who is Chuunin and above could learn it, as they would have mastered chakra control by then also... but it's meant to be a super hard technique to learn like Jiraya said... A class or something... can't remember properly right now though.
One question to the person who wrote this...mmm...well are you sure you watched the episode properly,and have you read the manga?

And NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAY!!!!!! sakura could learn the rasengan,It takes more than chakra control to learn it.......You need talent and frankly i doubt
Sasuke could learn that jitsu either.It took the fourth 3 YEARS TO MASTER IT,and only Jiraiya,naruto and 4TH know how to do it.For the fourth to master the rasengan he had TO BE 6 levels above the 2nd hokage.I doubt any chunin or JOUNIN could learn it.

I can't believe anyone asked this.
AS for my sources they are the manga and anime.
ace firefist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-26, 23:37   Link #78
AOforever1

Send a message via AIM to AOforever1 Send a message via MSN to AOforever1
Hah! This thread is pointless (it's still fun though).

The reasons and implications are pretty clear why Sakura and most shinobi cannot use this chakara technique. Despite the poor modeling of the plot devices being used, most people will assume what has been said in this thread (e.g. Naruto being the main character; it requires great power, concentration, and control).
AOforever1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-27, 16:39   Link #79
hokagenaruto3
Crescent & Star

However you put it. The only ones able to do it right now are Jiraiya and Naruto (the 4th invented it). Tsunade theught NO ONE(!!!) besides Jiraiya and the 4th could do it, because you have to be a certain type for it. Jiraiya, the 4th and Naruto are all similar in terms of personality, that's been mentioned a lot. They have that immense chakra storage and are able to release a lot in little effort. I think that's what it takes, not how much talent you have.
We all know Sasuke's limitations in terms of chakra. That's the main reason why he went to oro. Tsunade would have thaught about people like Kakashi, Kabuto
and Oro.
Kakashi himself was a trainee of the 4th, I think he tried to teach (just like chidor and Sasuke) but couldn't.
hokagenaruto3 is offline   Reply With Quote