AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

Old 2013-09-13, 13:52   Link #1041
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker

yeah Freshmen definitly deeper than that
Intellectual Village: Volume 6 Chapter 3
Mitou Shoukan:// Blood Sign Volume 1 Chapter 1
Heavy Object: Volume 10 Complete
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk: Volume 7 Chapter 2
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Volume 12 Chapter 12
Rokka no Yuusha Volume 4 Chapter 1

Kenju of the Right is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-13, 14:15   Link #1042
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quite frankly all the School and Item and Group etc people and Freshmen are about the same level.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-15, 19:49   Link #1043
Marina2

In the lastest ep.

Do you think Rikou noticed that 'someone' (Mikoto) was there but decided not to pay attention or she just thought it was her imaginary and left?
Old 2013-09-15, 20:08   Link #1044
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
In the lastest ep.

Do you think Rikou noticed that 'someone' (Mikoto) was there but decided not to pay attention or she just thought it was her imaginary and left?
Of course she did but decided to let it go, she has a job to do with her team.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-16, 08:10   Link #1045
Breimoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Of course she did but decided to let it go, she has a job to do with her team.
i thought that she didn't want to bother with misaka since mugino would go crazy about killing her.
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-16, 08:17   Link #1046
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Rikou is a good soul. And damn, Hamazura not only got a great rack but a round bum too.

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Mr.Kyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-16, 14:43   Link #1047
zaeraal

Quote:
Originally Posted by summarty by js06
Janie and Febri's names do indeed come from the words January and February.

Study has high technological skills and are very smart, but their skill is not recognized in Academy City because they have no esper powers.
For this reason, they have put together a certain plan to protect their identity.

Unlike during the Sisters arc, Mikoto's mental and physical strength are at their max, but she relies on her friends when the incident is too much for her to handle.
All of those friends will appear in the intense final battle!

Yay, we will most likely get Saten with a bat

I wonder if the refference to January and February has something to do with the Dark May Project.
zaeraal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-16, 14:59   Link #1048
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaeraal View Post
Ugh. I hope not. :/
ACertainStark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-16, 15:01   Link #1049
Shadrala
Level 5 Railgun Stalker

Quote:

Yay, I hope so!

Shadrala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-16, 18:07   Link #1050
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Spoiler for size:

I wonder if the refference to January and February has something to do with the Dark May Project.
Please be references to it... and I want to see Saten with something better than a bat (if possible).

I also now understand that it is the rest of the city that overlooks them which explains why they aren't as amazing villains as I would have expected. This does more than somewhat sate my anger.

Last edited by dniv; 2013-09-16 at 23:33.
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-16, 18:31   Link #1051
Ilidsor
Angelerator

Quote:
I don't know if there's enough time with two episodes left to cover that. I mean Railgun only viewers don't even know what the Dark May Project is.

Quote:
I also now understand that it is the rest of the city that overlooks them which explains why they aren't as amazing villains as I would have expected. This does more than somewhat sate my anger.
Being overlooked by the city doesn't really justify them not being threatening. Just look at the Skill Out arc at the end of Index II. They were threatening even though the city looked down on them as useless.
Old 2013-09-16, 20:12   Link #1052
Haigon

Quote:

The exact quote by Js06:

"Unlike during the Sisters arc, Mikoto's mental and physical strength are at their max, but she relies on her friends when the incident is too much for her to handle. All of those friends will appear in the intense final battle!"
Haigon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-16, 20:39   Link #1053
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Quote:
The issue with that is that the Dark May Project was frozen and destroyed already by this point. I would imagine that projects relating January and February would come before the May project...
Hiss13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-16, 20:47   Link #1054
Marina2

On the last ep. they mention about 'Janie'

Looking at how STUDY keep collecting the data from Lv5 Esper through the combat.

If this 'Janie' turn out to be an artifactual cute girl/woman with the capability to replicate the powers of esper with science/technology or she may be built with the capability to counter many esper abilities in combat. She will save this arc as a good final boss.

If their project succeed and AC like it, AC may hire them to develop a weapon with those capability. I think this might be their goal. What I'm saying is: 'Janie' maybe the initial/imperfect attempt to do something like this and it will somehow gives AC the idea for FIVE_Over project, particularly, Rensa later.

This will also a nice way to connect original arc with novel content.

Last edited by Marina2; 2013-09-16 at 22:16.
Marina2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-16, 23:18   Link #1055
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haigon View Post
The exact quote by Js06:

"Unlike during the Sisters arc, Mikoto's mental and physical strength are at their max, but she relies on her friends when the incident is too much for her to handle. All of those friends will appear in the intense final battle!"

Quote:
■友情パワーで解決するのが長井レールガン
The Power of Friendship!

Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-16, 23:31   Link #1056
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
On the last ep. they mention about 'Janie'

Looking at how STUDY keep collecting the data from Lv5 Esper through the combat.

If this 'Janie' turn out to be an artifactual cute girl/woman with the capability to replicate the powers of esper with science/technology or she may be built with the capability to counter many esper abilities in combat. She will save this arc as a good final boss.

If their project succeed and AC like it, AC may hire them to develop a weapon with those capability. I think this might be their goal. What I'm saying is: 'Janie' maybe the initial/imperfect attempt to do something like this and it will somehow gives AC the idea for FIVE_Over project, particularly, Rensa later.

This will also a nice way to connect original arc with novel content.
That would certainly be cool and is a plausible explanation. Given that Misaki's appearance was a shout-out to NT 7 (I think rather than for the railgun manga readers) and given that Rensa is also in NT 7 it would make some sense (though not really because it's in the latter part of the season).

What interests me so much about Railgun is that the anime is finally introducing the darkness. In reality I am somewhat still excited about it. I was somewhat dissatisfied with part of what I saw this arc mainly because I was expecting it first in Index III, and I was expecting a better reveal of it there. I mean the railgun series toned down the darkness quite a bit so far... so I'm now just worried about what this means for Index III, but I'm hoping that it will be nowhere near as lame (in comparison clearly).

And... friendship Doesn't friendship work only when you are still alive because it comes from the thoughts in your head?

When did Raildex become a shonen series (If you say it is one... I don't really think it is one... it has way too many other aspects to it that make it at least somewhat different IMO)...
Old 2013-09-17, 00:32   Link #1057
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
The Power of Friendship!

Oh, great.
ACertainStark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-19, 16:43   Link #1058
mark1246

So here a Speculation theory I came up with, In less then 2 weeks the railgun anime is gonna be over , yeah i know i sad too

but did Kamachi DID this on Purpose for the last ep to come out for the same week AS THE NEWEST CHAPTER OF RAILGUN, man Kamachi you think of everything ahead, that will be a week for TOTAL RAILGUN fan >.<

still betting with my friend that the demon Misaka V.S. touma thing will last 3 chapter if we still are going with the 24-30pg a month thing, because man just those amount of pages doesn't cover a lot
mark1246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-19, 22:32   Link #1059
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

I doubt we'll get any inkling of Mikoto demon form. No way we'll see anything this season... I really doubt it... Though it would make up for what their second arc was originally supposed to be...

Otherwise, I think next episode will be good. I feel it in my heart.

Also, the Freshmen are the wannabies, but they are clearly less of a wannabee than STUDY is... compare the names. FRESHMEN don't have to STUDY. But STUDY does. FRESHMEN can do whatever the heck they want and mess with everything there is... STUDY has to... STUDY.
Old 2013-09-19, 23:37   Link #1060
Shinhwa
Banned

I am sure the battle will last at least 2 chapters for sure for Corrupt Mikoto vs Touma
Shinhwa is offline   Reply With Quote