AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2013-11-22, 22:18   Link #861
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD

tiamat hates draig .. so maybe she is not tiamat .. or who knows
Old 2013-11-23, 00:56   Link #862
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Or maybe she's like Seraphim from Kore Zombie. A tsun-tsun type of tsundere. would explain why Ddraig believes she hates him.
Old 2013-11-23, 02:44   Link #863
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD

can u imagine isse telling draig that he is dense cause he doesn't understand women ? xD lol
Old 2013-11-23, 08:09   Link #864
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

And it will be a greater shock if draig finds out that tiamat is like fafnir a perv , judging how kyryuu acts in the normal life
Old 2013-11-23, 09:11   Link #865
Tbolt

Now that would be the strangest three- way ever!
Old 2013-11-23, 11:11   Link #866
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

Yeah, that would definitely be the strangest three-way ever.

If Ise were to be the one to tell Ddraig he is dense and doesn't understand women that would be one of the best scenes in DxD History.

I'm pretty sure there's something more to Kiryuu, we just don't know what yet. If she is Tiamat, the strongest of the Dragon-Kings, she may be powerful enough to hide her true identity from everyone else. It'll be interesting to see how it plays out and if there is anything special to her or not.
Old 2013-11-23, 19:05   Link #867
G147

Kiryuu is just a character shown as one of Issei's classmate from the female side. If she's Tiamat, Azazel would've just have Asia form a pact with her from the start, seeing how they get along well, instead of waiting till his pact with Fafnir got cancelled and has Asia formed a pact with Fafnir. Also i don't known how powerful Tiamat is but since the barrier set in Issei's town is set by the Three Factions, i don't think they wouldn't known that Tiamat was there, at least with so many powerful characters there.
G147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-23, 23:32   Link #868
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Probably because she's been there from the start and has been careful to not make any waves, she's just become part of the background noise, thus staying hidden.
Old 2013-11-24, 01:27   Link #869
G147

Very doubtful especially after reading this:

Quote:
“This whole region is under the jurisdiction of the alliance of Three Great Powers, and there are many staff members here besides us. There is a powerful barrier within the whole town while having this school as the focal point, and it’s made that anyone can be notified if someone suspicious steps foot in this area. There is a factor where it is hard to find them if they enter by hiding themselves, but it will be restricted by the few possible ways of coming inside here. First is to enter by force. This is possible for those with strong enough powers. But this method of entering will give them away immediately, so that's not what happened in this incident.”
Quote:
“The second method is a case where the person who lives in this town or one of the staff leaves the barrier and gets captured where they get controlled to enter here. Regarding this method, we didn’t get any response from the civilians, the students, and staff. If that’s the case, then it means the traitor became the middle person to allow them to enter the school.”
Based on that statement alone, it means they already checked all the people staying in Issei's town, probably after the introduction of Khaos Brigade, i don't know how powerful Tiamat is but Azazel ain't a fool, even if Tiamat could avoid it one or two times, i doubt she'll be able to avoid it 24/7.
Old 2013-11-24, 01:52   Link #870
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD

i still think ( hope .. ) that she is Azazel hidden daughter xD
i just can see it .. everyone deep in trouble and she appearing with black wings ... saying one of the classic lines of character like that ... maybe like
i told daddy i was gonna be needed or .. it was fun being human for a while ..
Old 2013-11-24, 02:44   Link #871
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix221186 View Post
i still think ( hope .. ) that she is Azazel hidden daughter xD
i just can see it .. everyone deep in trouble and she appearing with black wings ... saying one of the classic lines of character like that ... maybe like
i told daddy i was gonna be needed or .. it was fun being human for a while ..
LOL ... considering that it's Azazel that we are talking, a possibility of something like that, certainly exists.

It would be even more hilarious, if even Azazel didn't know about her existence ... after all, we are talking about the man, who ... if my memory is correct, has about 1000 harems, so I doubt that he can check if someone was born from one of his flings.

I mean that Azazel would be aware that she is a Fallen Angel, and kept it as a secret, but didn't know that he is her father.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-24, 02:55   Link #872
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD

as the story goes she is not a normal human maybe she is a descendant of a hero ?
a spy from chichigamy's realm ? maybe tiamat send her to torture draig ?
Old 2013-11-24, 08:14   Link #873
Tbolt

The new chapter is up and its really good. Life.2

Last edited by Tbolt; 2013-11-24 at 10:55.
Tbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-24, 09:19   Link #874
kikix

Quote:
Originally Posted by G147 View Post
Based on that statement alone, it means they already checked all the people staying in Issei's town, probably after the introduction of Khaos Brigade, i don't know how powerful Tiamat is but Azazel ain't a fool, even if Tiamat could avoid it one or two times, i doubt she'll be able to avoid it 24/7.
As far as I can see in those quotes, it would actually be very easy for someone to hide if they were living in the city when it was made. The second part even suggests that the people that live there are completely ignored by the barrier, so she wouldn't even need to try and hide.
And if she did?! The first part says that it would be difficult to find someone that would be hiding. Tiamat did apparently "disappear from radars" for long years. She is good at hiding. Heck. Euclid Lucifgus entered the barrier and even brought magicians in, all the while they still thought he's dead/missing. Just because he's brother to someone who could enter the barrier.

All those quotes do is say that barrier is any good only against preventing people from entering, nothing about people already being in it.

(Mil-tan is pretty suspicious too, if you ask me. Ignoring his maidenly heart, he DID beat magicians without problem in the side-story that revolved around magical-girl auditions of Serafall Leviathan.)
kikix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-24, 10:40   Link #875
peinmaximus@

hey guys,the next vol is about ross,then,probably,the story will happen in the nordic land.you think that the enemy of ise in vol 17 can be a norse god?
peinmaximus@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-24, 10:42   Link #876
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

I believe we will find out who is tiamat in Volume 17 cause in 16th we met Crom Cruach so it will be obviously that we will met tiamat . I wonder something . If tiamat is the reason for the big fight of The Two Heavenly Dragons. It woldn`t be weird , admitting that DXD is very impredictable. Is just a presumption
Old 2013-11-24, 11:17   Link #877
G147

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikix View Post
As far as I can see in those quotes, it would actually be very easy for someone to hide if they were living in the city when it was made. The second part even suggests that the people that live there are completely ignored by the barrier, so she wouldn't even need to try and hide.
And if she did?! The first part says that it would be difficult to find someone that would be hiding. Tiamat did apparently "disappear from radars" for long years. She is good at hiding. Heck. Euclid Lucifgus entered the barrier and even brought magicians in, all the while they still thought he's dead/missing. Just because he's brother to someone who could enter the barrier.

All those quotes do is say that barrier is any good only against preventing people from entering, nothing about people already being in it.

(Mil-tan is pretty suspicious too, if you ask me. Ignoring his maidenly heart, he DID beat magicians without problem in the side-story that revolved around magical-girl auditions of Serafall Leviathan.)
Yeah i know and it's not that i'm against you or anything but many of you guys keep on emphasizing that Kiryuu is Tiamat like it's a must. Just let the story go naturally.
Old 2013-11-24, 12:02   Link #878
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

It's more of something that started as a joke, but when you think about it makes sense in a lot of ways.

Life 2 was really good. We learn a bit more about Gasper's powers and why everyone there fears him, Valerie has fun with the Gremory group learning about Japan, Marius releases Valerie to go outside for a picnic with everyone and I think this is where we get to the spoilers nacer666 provided a few days back.

I'm curious as to why Marius agreed to release Valerie though. Obviously he has something planned but not sure what. It'll be interesting to find that out.
Old 2013-11-24, 12:31   Link #879
peinmaximus@

guys,you think that ise with his crimson queen + his new divine divide powers(of vol 16) can already defeat most weak maous how serafall or falbium or others guys in maou level how diehauser belial or tannin?
and to you how away is ise of the gods level?
peinmaximus@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-24, 13:14   Link #880
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

There are no 'weak' Maous among the Current Maous ... They would probably still win. Same for Belial and Tannin. He has to improve his powers you know; True Queen is still unstable and he hasn't had much practice with his new Divine Dividing powers yet.
It's hard to say just how far away he is from God-level; in terms of basic power he isn't extremely far off, but he still has a ways to go. Which is where Sun Wukong's training comes in.

Tags
light novel, translation