4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.96%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-11-03, 22:31   Link #41
Aethos

Matsuribayashi-han has been quite the ride so far. These last two episodes have been especially cute. I know I can't wait to see the true arc begin, but it's nice to see all the pieces get animated.
Old 2007-11-04, 10:01   Link #42
MarthX

Subs

http://rapidshare.com/files/67375715...ai.17.ass.html
Old 2007-11-04, 11:57   Link #43
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well things are continuing to move forward. At least getting continuing afrimation that Takano is the source of all evil in the universe.

But anyways we're continuing to see how things develop to the usual start time of the series. The situation with Rika's parents is finally revealed and their deaths are a sad thing. Rika did what she could to help develop a cure for Satoko. When her mother it seemed had enough Takano has the parents taken out.

Get some more Dark Rika making sure Satoko gets the medicine and her recovery can start moving forward. The sooner we can get Keiichi over there and begin to see how the heck they are going to stop Takano the better.

Of course we'll have to handle the Satoshi situation. Finding out exactly what happened to him. Either Ire found some way to get him away and safe. That or Takano made sure to use him in her experiments.
Old 2007-11-04, 12:35   Link #44
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

No I think Sliver Takano is the source of all evil in the universe. And If Takano didn't have Rika's parents killed there wouldn't have been a cure
Old 2007-11-04, 13:37   Link #45
ImpulseRAven
I <3 Kotomi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarthX View Post
how exactly does this work? do i have to dl the raw first or something?
Old 2007-11-04, 13:45   Link #46
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Yes you do
Old 2007-11-04, 14:28   Link #47
Starks
I see what you did there!
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Starks
MKV is out.
Old 2007-11-04, 17:21   Link #48
Dr Cain
Lurker

Nice, now we actually know why droopy-chan wants it to blow up in everyones face.
Great episode, can't wait for the next.
Old 2007-11-04, 21:13   Link #49
drzzit
higurashi addict

i guess we meet up with the rest of the gang next episode. can't wait!
Old 2007-11-04, 21:16   Link #50
Matrim
Naysayer?Fanboy?Wiseacre?

What, Tanaka Rie is in this show? I hope her character turns out to be just as evil as Takano.

So did I get that wrong or Satoko actually killed her parents? Boy, she must have been one really strong kid.

Good to know Takano's motivation better, though these three years she got to finish the research so felt like a plot device. And her superiors believing in the Queen Bee theory, yet not believing there were parasites did not make whole lot of sense.

Old 2007-11-04, 21:25   Link #51
orange.a
SUN faction member
*Graphic Designer

Don't almost all of Kai's previews are like that?

Btw WTH was that woman.... Stupid meddlers they should have let Takano rot in misery (but without them there would be no reason to continue the plot so I'm okay with it)
Old 2007-11-04, 22:49   Link #52
Davidj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrim View Post
What, Tanaka Rie is in this show? I hope her character turns out to be just as evil as Takano.

So did I get that wrong or Satoko actually killed her parents? Boy, she must have been one really strong kid.

Good to know Takano's motivation better, though these three years she got to finish the research so felt like a plot device. And her superiors believing in the Queen Bee theory, yet not believing there were parasites did not make whole lot of sense.
In the first meeting, when Takano still had a strong backer, those who were skeptical of the parasite's ability to control the mind of the host kept silent. Once he was dead, his opponents took advantage of the power vacuum and nobody could support Takano without identifying themselves as not being supports of the new guys in charge. But in the second meeting nobody denied that the parasite existed, just that it was a significant threat.
Old 2007-11-04, 23:20   Link #53
Grimkill7
Inattentive Dreamer

Interesting episode, but it went by fast as hell.
Spoiler for 18:

Last edited by Grimkill7; 2007-11-05 at 01:56.
Old 2007-11-05, 00:37   Link #54
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by orange.a View Post
Btw WTH was that woman.... Stupid meddlers they should have let Takano rot in misery (but without them there would be no reason to continue the plot so I'm okay with it)
Yeah really who does that woman think she is ruining a moment of a miserable Takano? I'll give Takano credit in that she is one character in a long time I've really wanted to be completely obliterated from existence. Seems like an alliance anyways of evil going on here. Wonder how much of a role this woman will have in shaping the upcoming disaster.

Really though I feel for Rika more than anything. Didn't get to see her parents for very long but they seemed like good people. Father wasn't a bad guy at all and had some nice moments with Rika.

Hadn't thought much about Satoko's parents for most of the series. Never had much positive or negative feelings in that regard so their deaths didn't have much of an impact. But get to see even Satoko can do some frightening things when the disease gets too far. Seems her method is pushing people to their deaths. Both her parents and in one world Keiichi met that fate.
Old 2007-11-05, 01:50   Link #55
Grimkill7
Inattentive Dreamer

Spoiler for Parts cut:
Old 2007-11-05, 03:54   Link #56
Marbles
I've lost them all ^^

Spoiler for 17:
Old 2007-11-05, 05:13   Link #57
Rayneing
Trombe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marbles View Post
Spoiler for 17:
Spoiler for well:
Old 2007-11-05, 06:58   Link #58
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Considering the "lateness" of the subs, well kinda... late
that said, i think it was for the fittest:

Episode 17: Analysis

16 pieces for a mere couple of 20 minutes... they were insane (not to mention about some piece shuffling... i didn't have much fun to identify all of them, guh).

*sigh*.. still 3 summaries to do...
Old 2007-11-05, 06:58   Link #59
Nemesis Zone
No Escape

yeah iam sad about satoko she still a child after all

Quote:
MKV is out.
still no good i cant understand a thing but all i get that takano killed rika chan parents but why ?

i wonder what happen to the AVI subbed

iam looking foward the next episode i hope keiichi back soon
Old 2007-11-05, 07:18   Link #60
Sorrow-K
Somehow I found out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrim View Post

That's not a totally unrealistic thing in science, particularly, I'd imagine, well funded research that happens to be top secret. On one side of the coin, they'd have to give some compromises to prevent the researchers from even becoming tempted to make the research public. On the other side of the coin, if the results of the research turn out to be positive, then that's hardly three years wasted by any stretch of the imagination. I'm sure they're probably thinking to themselves that they could shut Takano up somehow later down the track after the project has expired, probably financially.

Anyway, on this ep, I am just completely left in awe at how good this episode was. This is just such an outstandingly well written and engrossing story.
Closed Thread