Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-06-25, 13:47   Link #41
Yellow Flash
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ri0
Why should I take it back... All I said was right:

Hinata was dismissed of Main family because she was too weak.
Hanabi is strong so no need for dismissal.
Hinata-case was the only time we saw something similar.
"[Hanabi] is main house... you won't see her in a team."

You are basing your conclusion on the fact that Hanabi is from the main house.

Hence, my reply that Hinata is also from the main house and joined a team.
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-25, 13:49   Link #42
ri0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Flash
"[Hanabi] is main house... you won't see her in a team."

You are basing your conclusion on the fact that Hanabi is from the main house.

Hence, my reply that Hinata is also from the main house and joined a team.
Yeah because it was said by Hizashi that the Main house only doesn't need Hinata because she's such a weakling. He never implied there could be other reasons.
ri0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-25, 13:50   Link #43
Kinder

gratz on the 2 pages with low content and much flame
Kinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-25, 13:52   Link #44
ri0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinder
gratz on the 2 pages with low content and much flame
Thanks for the at least equally nonsense reply^^
Old 2006-06-25, 13:53   Link #45
Yellow Flash
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ri0
Yeah because it was said by Hizashi that the Main house only doesn't need Hinata because she's such a weakling.
He never implied there could be other reasons.
He doesn't have to imply other reasons.
The exception is enough to disprove your assumption
saying "that Main Hyuuga are never seen in a team".
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-25, 14:02   Link #46
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Flash
He doesn't have to imply other reasons.
The exception is enough to disprove your assumption
saying "that Main Hyuuga are never seen in a team".
Well it was only a few times that advanced bloodlines were seen in a team.

Uchiha Obito (dropout) 4th's Team [kicked???]
Hyuuga Hinata (dropout) Kurenai's Team [kicked]
Uchiha Sasuke (a genius) Kakashi's Team
Uchiha Itachi (a genius) (ex-)ANBU
Hyuuga Neji (a genius) Gai's Team {Branch Family} [without parents]

next to these guy's we haven seen anyone else in a team.
Since most Uchiha's probably just joined the police force
And most Hyuuga's just stayed indoors...including the Branch Family
Old 2006-06-25, 14:10   Link #47
Kinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ri0
Thanks for the at least equally nonsense reply^^
with those "^^" you just proved to be retard as your life depended on wining a forum discussion.... lawl@yourself baka
Old 2006-06-25, 14:20   Link #48
ri0

No, those "^^" should say that I made a joke and agreed with you. But thanks for the insult.
Old 2006-06-25, 14:24   Link #49
Kinder

Lawl it was a joke? in what world do you live? my spam is over

Get over it, u'll become like YF someday
Old 2006-06-25, 14:32   Link #50
Syaoran
Inactive Member

Found her.

She's too young for Naruto ^^'

How could I've forgotten it... it's one of these hard parts in the Naruto story ... Poor Hinata hearing it all. I'll blame the fillers for ruining my memory of good Naruto animation series.
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-25, 14:38   Link #51
willynilly

since we are on the subject, what happened to hinatas mother and nejis mother
willynilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-25, 15:20   Link #52
FireDetei
Online Gamer.

erm, never been mentioned. Im guessing in a Male dominated family they were only used to bear children.
FireDetei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-25, 16:53   Link #53
Airaku
####

The Main Hyuugas are the nobles of Konoha; they are privileged and are excused from having to train with common ninjas. They train independently and rarely go on missions this is why none of the Main Hyuugas (apart from Hinata) regularly wear Konoha headbands or ninja equipment. Hinata was sent to the academy because her lack of talent demanded additional training. Hanabi is probably still training with her father and is not part of any team. Right now she should be about 10-11 years old, although she might still be a little bit stronger than Hinata, I highly doubt she is anywhere near Neji’s level.

Airaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-25, 17:02   Link #54
ri0

I have to argue about some points...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airaku
The Main Hyuugas are the nobles of Konoha; they are privileged and are excused from having to train with common ninjas.
I believe no one is forced to become a Ninja... Academy is only the normal way like school. I think this way because there are also normal persons and not only Ninjas so you have a choice to become one.
Quote:
Hinata was sent to the academy because her lack of talent demanded additional training.
I think the way Hanabi was trained it is the best training you could get as a Hyuuga. It is 1on1 and when you are in a team it isn't as specified like someone from your clan training you. Hizashi never wanted Hinata back... she was just a dropout who wasn't needed.
Quote:
Hanabi is probably still training with her father and is not part of any team. Right now she should be about 10-11 years old, although she might still be a little bit stronger than Hinata, I highly doubt she is anywhere near Neji’s level.
I think the same... Hanabi is probably around very good Chuunin-Lvl but Neji is out of her league. And she should be around 11 if I did my mathematics correct
Old 2006-06-25, 17:52   Link #55
Slayerx

I also wouldn't mind seeing Hanabi now after the time skip... i'd be interested in seeing how she progressed... i agree that she is probably under neji's level but possibly above hinata's

I kinda wonder how good hanabi's training is... on the one hand, teams and mission give great experience, but on the other hand, as we have seen with some like sakura and naruto, the best kind of training is 1-on-1... its great when you have a teacher who focuses only on you and doesn't need to share his attention with other students...

so far it seems like hanabi will be te successor to the hyuuga family... grant it, i see some slight possibility in neji... Hizashi's sacrifice really seemed to hit Hiashi pretty hard, it could be possible tha he might desolve the current rules that exist between the main and the branch families... though it has been a long standing rule for many generations, so the possibilty is slight at best... also if they were desloved the new rules would probably apply to future generations since the current branch family bears the submission seals (so even with new rules, neji probably couldn't lead because of the seal on him)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaoran
She's too young for Naruto ^^'
true, even though...
Quote:
Originally Posted by wikipedia
She is an unlockable character in Naruto: Narutimate Hero 3, in which you must date her twice in the RPG mode.
i guess 5 years isn't too bad... =P

Last edited by Slayerx; 2006-06-25 at 18:03.
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-25, 18:15   Link #56
Airaku
####

Quote:
Originally Posted by ri0
I believe no one is forced to become a Ninja... Academy is only the normal way like school. I think this way because there are also normal persons and not only Ninjas so you have a choice to become one.
No one is forced into becoming a ninja, but when a person is born into a clan which has a history of practicing ninja arts, that person is expected and sometimes pressured into following the ninja path in order to carry on the tradition and the inherited ninjutsus. This is especially true in the case of Hyuuga and Uchiha, clans with advanced bloodline abilities. The fact that Hinata inherited the Byakugan, in some people’s eyes meant that she was born to use that ability to try to become a ninja, choosing to do otherwise would result in her becoming an outcast in her family. For all we know Hinata may have never wanted to become ninja, but did so anyway in order to be accepted by her clan…perhaps her true dream was to become a telemarketer .
Quote:
Originally Posted by ri0
I think the way Hanabi was trained it is the best training you could get as a Hyuuga. It is 1on1 and when you are in a team it isn't as specified like someone from your clan training you. Hizashi never wanted Hinata back... she was just a dropout who wasn't needed.
I think that Hinata received academy training in addition to training from someone in her clan. Academy training alone wouldn’t be able to teach her how to perfect her Byakugan abilities or her gentle-fist taijutsu. I believe Hiashi sincerely wants Hinata to become stronger, knowing this he put Hinata on an active mission roster in hopes that being surrounded by other ninja with similar ambitions will encourage her to improve herself. Regardless of Hinata’s strength she is the successor of the Main Hyuuga, but Hiashi does not want his clan to be burden with a weak successor, thus is his harsh attitude towards Hinata.

Airaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-25, 18:59   Link #57
aris385

About the Main House being not being on teams. If I remember right Hinata's sensei (drawing a blank on the name, I'm Brain dead at the moment) asked her father if it was alright to have Hinata on her team, since she was the heir not that she was in the Main branch and family. So it could be possibly for Hannabi to be on a team or to gone to ninja school. Unless it was said that Main House members were not on teams, but it would be a waste to the village hidden in the leaves to have a group of ninja not available. especially with them being short-handed with ninjas after the battle with the Sound and Sand.

I don't think Hannabi will be seen on the manga, but maybe on the anime.
( But there are the Chunin Exam to retake since Naruto is still a Genin, so how knows.)
aris385 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-25, 19:51   Link #58
Slayerx

Quote:
I think that Hinata received academy training in addition to training from someone in her clan. Academy training alone wouldn’t be able to teach her how to perfect her Byakugan abilities or her gentle-fist taijutsu.
My guess would be that Hinata learned many of the basics to her fighting from Hiashi. It makes sence that when Hinata was younger her father, hiashi tried to train her, however through her training Hiashi came to realize that she had no talent and thus decided to dump her...So its rather believable that Hinata learned the very basics to the hyuuga fighting style from her father and developed the rest on her own (as we can see from her fight with neji, she's WAY behind)...

Quote:
I believe Hiashi sincerely wants Hinata to become stronger, knowing this he put Hinata on an active mission roster in hopes that being surrounded by other ninja with similar ambitions will encourage her to improve herself. Regardless of Hinata’s strength she is the successor of the Main Hyuuga, but Hiashi does not want his clan to be burden with a weak successor, thus is his harsh attitude towards Hinata
This i doubt... Hiashi seems serious in how he feels and talks about Hinata, compared to Hanabi she has no talent in her fathers eyes... Being the first born does make her the heir, but her father has final say in who his successor is, so if he deems Hinata unfit to succeed then he will pass it down to someone with more potential, Hanabi... There really isn't much that the academy can teach that Hiashi can't teach himself... not to mention, the ninja life from the academy has a much higher chance of death, a successor is no good if they end up dying, and training under Hiashi would have done wonders for Hinata's mastery of the Hyuuga style of fighting... if Hiashi really wanted Hinata to be his heir he would have stuck it out and made her stronger himself; training under Hiashi would have been best for Hinata's skills... so far, it seems like Hanabi is the current heir

kinda makes me wonder how strong Neji might be had his father been alive to train him all these years... he probably would have been even stronger then he currently is

Quote:
Originally Posted by aris385
So it could be possibly for Hannabi to be on a team or to gone to ninja school.
But unlike Hinata, Hanabi was not deemed as a failure to the hyuuga family... so she probably will never go far from her father's side
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-25, 20:58   Link #59
tritoch

Hinata's a latebloomer.. She probably surpassed her sister after timeskip.
tritoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-26, 04:53   Link #60
ri0

Quote:
No one is forced into becoming a ninja, but when a person is born into a clan which has a history of practicing ninja arts, that person is expected and sometimes pressured into following the ninja path in order to carry on the tradition and the inherited ninjutsus. This is especially true in the case of Hyuuga and Uchiha, clans with advanced bloodline abilities. The fact that Hinata inherited the Byakugan, in some people’s eyes meant that she was born to use that ability to try to become a ninja, choosing to do otherwise would result in her becoming an outcast in her family. For all we know Hinata may have never wanted to become ninja, but did so anyway in order to be accepted by her clan…perhaps her true dream was to become a telemarketer .
I agree with you... this was a missunderstanding because I was referring to common ninjas.
Quote:
I think that Hinata received academy training in addition to training from someone in her clan. Academy training alone wouldn’t be able to teach her how to perfect her Byakugan abilities or her gentle-fist taijutsu. I believe Hiashi sincerely wants Hinata to become stronger, knowing this he put Hinata on an active mission roster in hopes that being surrounded by other ninja with similar ambitions will encourage her to improve herself. Regardless of Hinata’s strength she is the successor of the Main Hyuuga, but Hiashi does not want his clan to be burden with a weak successor, thus is his harsh attitude towards Hinata.
But by pushing her out of the clan he made Hanabi the new successor... I believe that back then he simply didn't want her in the clan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aris385
If I remember right Hinata's sensei (drawing a blank on the name, I'm Brain dead at the moment) asked her father if it was alright to have Hinata on her team, since she was the heir not that she was in the Main branch and family. So it could be possibly for Hannabi to be on a team or to gone to ninja school.
It was the other way round... Kurenai didn't ask if she could take Hinata out of the clan, Hinata was dismissed and Kurenai took care of her. She only wanted a final decision from Hizashi who didn't care about the Hyuuga-dropout.