AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-02-28, 14:17   Link #841
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic View Post
ahh that sucks its back to a comedy chapter. I was hoping for a better serious arc. Sigh.....
don't worry, the end of this chapter marked dreadful return of Chaos, she'll mumbling something about pain and love but...how that shoes still there?, if chaos plunging to a deep sea, the shoes only can manage it's shape in 10.000 (for max) did chaos protected it with her newly acquired Siren power?

....and poor fish, as long as Tomoki didn't solve this misunderstanding not only Tomoki will be in danger once she get out. All in her sight will be in grief danger to be squeezed till death by her "Love" (Pain)
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-28, 14:24   Link #842
zibi88

but it was a nice chapter... that Astrea started to see what love is.... and I guess she will be the one to tell chaos durring their battle... I see that astrea will be seriously wounded... is about to be killed... and here she starts to tell what love is...

chaos stops... tomoki shows up and the misunderstanding is solved.... astrea is at tomokis house in bandages and all.... along with chaos as a new resident :P
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-28, 14:38   Link #843
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
but it was a nice chapter... that Astrea started to see what love is.... and I guess she will be the one to tell chaos durring their battle... I see that astrea will be seriously wounded... is about to be killed... and here she starts to tell what love is...

chaos stops... tomoki shows up and the misunderstanding is solved.... astrea is at tomokis house in bandages and all.... along with chaos as a new resident :P
aaah...an optimistic person I see
good good I like it
actually.....no!
this arc is quite long (Chaos arc [love] ) thanks to that Synapse Winged Bastard.
I just hope no one in Tomoki harem died yet for the next 2 chapter.

But I foresee something...full grown up Chaos (quite pretty) appear in front of Tomoki and wear the shoes Tomoki give her, Tomoki recognized Chaos only after see it...and then the Trouble maker come to ruin the mood

*stare at the author*
are you happy? seeing your manga reader feeling like that?
if so ...may be I should consider to kill you too along with Hata Bastard when I get out from this prison

Chaos revert to her chibi form once the misunderstanding cleared out
Old 2011-02-28, 14:43   Link #844
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Ok, so now that the Sky master is heading himself. So if he gets defeated, then the manga series would end?

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-28, 14:57   Link #845
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Ok, so now that the Sky master is heading himself. So if he gets defeated, then the manga series would end?
well there is still the problem with deidalos and tomoki (and why tomoki's dream is connected to synapse)

tomoki needs to realize that he has to save Deidalos who is trapped there and all alone... wishing that he would come and help her...

what I see is that after killing/ripping of wings and throwing to earth between downers.... Deidalos is the new ruller.... or Tomoki and Deidalos are the main pair who rule the synapse (downer and angel)... and tomoki has his dream fullified... a harem with pretty ladies xD (well most would be UMA but still with big boobs and all... the thing we males like XD)

well besides deidalos...we will get Ikaros, Nymph, Astrea, Hiori, Chaos (as UMA's) and only human Sohara (or at least we think she is human and not another sleeping angel... becouse kinda like most synapse residents have big boobs >__<)

Tomoki will teach UMA's what love is :P

hmmm I wonder what if Chaos saves tomoki from the new angeloid... and after that tomoki takes her into their house.... kinda like Ikaros, Nympoh and astrea (or one of them) is attacked by the new one.... they start to lose... and tomoki as the witness might scream in terror NOOO... and here chaos might hear him and save him

well tomoki might ask why she still holds so tightly those shoes she got from tomoki... as a result she again starts to doubt her own throughts about love and here astrea might tell what it is..... than chaos starts to go again "onii-chan"

many many possibilities.... well Sohara is sad that tomoki might love Ikaros or other angeloid.... so the only option for them to be together is to be on synapse... polygamy accepted as this country doesnt exist :P

Hiori thinks she knows who he loves... but I think she would gladly join the pack if she learned that polygamy is OK with tomoki xD
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-28, 15:03   Link #846
surerman
Banned

Quote:
nope! the Bastard will be replaced with some one more pesky-er than him. The owner of Judas stall or may be Mikako herself

By "Outside" the bastard mean the Dome, outside his throne, where other angel sleeps in a pods.
May be his plan is to change them all to Angeloids like Zeta and sent them to kill Tomoki.

ugh! bad vision! if that happened at the same time Chaos return, Chaos will see them as no more than power upgrade item and will eat them all before turning to Tomoki and co.
Old 2011-02-28, 15:30   Link #847
Shadow5YA

Quote:
I doubt he would get defeated so soon. Tomoki still doesn't know anything about Synapse, and he hasn't met Daedalus yet.

On a side note....

Spoiler for cross-promotion with Kore wa Zombie Desuka:
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-28, 15:43   Link #848
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
nope! the Bastard will be replaced with some one more pesky-er than him. The owner of Judas stall or may be Mikako herself

By "Outside" the bastard mean the Dome, outside his throne, where other angel sleeps in a pods.
May be his plan is to change them all to Angeloids like Zeta and sent them to kill Tomoki.

ugh! bad vision! if that happened at the same time Chaos return, Chaos will see them as no more than power upgrade item and will eat them all before turning to Tomoki and co.
Oh damn, I forgot about that. maybe the last boss would be the master capturing Deidalos and turning her to Type omega?
Old 2011-02-28, 15:46   Link #849
KoroshiyaX
X

Ch 48

Spoiler:
KoroshiyaX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-28, 18:08   Link #850
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoroshiyaX View Post
Ch 48

Spoiler:
not in her current mental state ....
she'll probably grow up first before revert to her chibi and cute form again
Old 2011-02-28, 19:38   Link #851
ShiroiRyu

I needed moar Chaos ... But ...

Spoiler for 48:
ShiroiRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-28, 19:43   Link #852
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiroiRyu View Post
I needed moar Chaos ... But ...

Spoiler for 48:
Even though Chaos is back with the fish, I felt like that chapter of development was basically reduced to nothing.
Old 2011-02-28, 23:34   Link #853
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Even though Chaos is back with the fish, I felt like that chapter of development was basically reduced to nothing.
it's an indication Chaos will be back soon, and this time, she'll really 'grow' not only her wings
Old 2011-03-03, 07:19   Link #854
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Chapter 48 turned out to be a pretty good chapter.

Spoiler for 48:
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-03, 23:00   Link #855
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Chapter 48 turned out to be a pretty good chapter.

Spoiler for 48:
It's just altered version of Sohara and Tomoki story in vol 4 chapter 17
hint:
after Sohara and Tomoki run from unknown sea creature in unknown island
after Asta-puppy beaten and still ask Tomo-doggy to be save
Old 2011-03-09, 21:25   Link #856
Shadow5YA

48 is finally out.

The development for Astrea at the end was really touching.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-09, 22:19   Link #857
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Astraea is in love.
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-10, 00:27   Link #858
Julius Firefocht

An Astrea chapter!

It's pretty touching, and it does add a lot of appeal to Astrea, whose role has been somewhat restricted thus far.

I hope Chaos returns soon. I need my psycho nun back.
Rightousness is our Shield, Faith our armour and Hatred our weapon.
Aye, we are indeed the Angels of Death.
~~~~~

Blog featuring anime, manga, seiyuus, tabletop wargames (WH40K) and everything in between: http://nk-ds.org/
Julius Firefocht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-10, 05:05   Link #859
surerman
Banned

hmph! so many cheer for Astarea
wonder what the Baka-loids will do if she know there's someone who love and be loved by Tomoki, loooo...ng before they meet.
Are they will turn against their own mother/creator (Daidalos) ? or give it up?

shit! bad vision again! I hate this ability of mine!
Spoiler for my vision based on Minazukii pattern:

this vision is your fault Blitz!
Quote:
Oh damn, I forgot about that. maybe the last boss would be the master capturing Deidalos and turning her to Type omega?
Old 2011-03-10, 05:08   Link #860
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
ohhhh i thought astraea would kiss tomoki, dang! she would just be honest with her self and let tomoki be her master... also nymph :|

Tags
comedy, shounen