2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-02-12, 20:14   Link #121
metronome
Mad Loli

@anh

so basically milone company is "safeguarding" the silver coins by buying them?
those milone company seems big too, they know a lot of networks, it is like what happened in modern mafia

@tri ring

I rewatched the anime again, and actually they dont really tell who is the guy behind all of the rumours. (except that they talk about a name, count something, which I dont know who the hell it is, some government member?)

and there is another thing I dont understand is chloe part in all of these. she even has some henchmen with her, haha.

Last edited by metronome; 2008-02-12 at 20:29.
Old 2008-02-13, 16:03   Link #122
Godly_senselessness

He he,the scene at 0:15:06 when her ears flap down is just too damn cute.
Old 2008-02-13, 19:38   Link #123
Tri-ring

@metronome

I think the relationship with the count and chloe is that the count was the lord of the land where chloe was residing as mentioned in episode 6.
Old 2008-02-15, 16:00   Link #124
cardcrusher

Spoiler for light novel notes:

Watch Ayako's release, they have read the light novel and they have notes at the back of the episode explaining some of the information missing from the anime.
Old 2008-03-14, 05:48   Link #125
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

A question about the last scene of this episode. When Laurence was talking with the Horo, He sais:
" I am only doing this job for money and our job is to get away from here. Getting too emotional isnt good is going to get away from here untill the negotiation, even If the one that was crying wasnt you , I would ....... .

What did he want to say in the blank Before he looks at Horo?

Also Why did he say " Isnt that Unfair" to Horo after she made that face? What did he mean?

Thanks alot for any answers in advance . I shall Give you cookies and Milk as my thanks *_*.
Old 2008-03-14, 10:45   Link #126
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon648 View Post
A question about the last scene of this episode. When Laurence was talking with the Horo, He sais:
" I am only doing this job for money and our job is to get away from here. Getting too emotional isnt good is going to get away from here untill the negotiation, even If the one that was crying wasnt you , I would ....... .

What did he want to say in the blank Before he looks at Horo?

Also Why did he say " Isnt that Unfair" to Horo after she made that face? What did he mean?

Thanks alot for any answers in advance . I shall Give you cookies and Milk as my thanks *_*.
1) He was probably about to make some remark about how he'd do that for anyone and she wasn't special (in a teasing way).

2) Her "counterattack" was to give him a sad face which totally demolished his little tease "attack" --- he called her pouty face unfair because she was using her advantage as a cute female against him (that pouty look). She actually said as much in her very next line as her face changes to a mischief-filled grin.

This is the sort of scene that makes many people call this one of the more mature romances portrayed in anime. Horo and Lawrence both know the situation they're in, that it will probably become romantic, both have their pride though and won't just fall into that cliche without a lot of verbal jousting and tease-courting. The level of verbal dancing they do is substantially more skilled, deft, and nuanced than typical dialog in the average "romance" anime.

Its not necessarily Shakespearean in level... but the sophistication level is rare for anime.