AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-10-11, 06:25   Link #301
uis

I like ep 2... i love kugyuu sanada very much <3...

And so japan really love Gallia heh...

-It is okay if you are weak. I will grab your hand and realize your dream-
uis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-11, 06:34   Link #302
fischkopp123

Sorry, but what kind of ridiculous censorship is it, when Jubeis ass (which we can only see form a far distance) is covered by an ink blot, that almost covers half of her body. These blots are so annoying, I can't stand watching this show anymore. It rips the artwork apart. If you want to wank to that kind of overdone censoring, be my guest, but I'll quit this otherwise rather promising show.
fischkopp123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-11, 06:45   Link #303
ZeKeR
Superbad

senhime is a win tsundere.... haha
Old 2010-10-11, 06:55   Link #304
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

smartphoney post

She sure is tsundere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
You're here, too!

lol, and you're really just after the ponytails, huh? you sure, is that the only reason why you're here?
Yeah, I'm here. Wouldn't miss it for the woma- er world.

It... should be the reason why I'm here... "should"? I meant "could"... or... oh bugger

Quote:
I believe, I sort of already claimed her way back in this thread, along with another one...
so... she's mine!
Why you sly... you took advantage of my sickness to claim what is rightfully mine!

On second thought, my interview actually claimed all ponytails and twin tails from Spring 2010 till the end of days! I WINNER!!1!

Oh shucks, guess Matabei-chan and Hanzou-chan are mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischkopp123 View Post
Sorry, but what kind of ridiculous censorship is it, when Jubeis ass (which we can only see form a far distance) is covered by an ink blot, that almost covers half of her body. These blots are so annoying, I can't stand watching this show anymore. It rips the artwork apart. If you want to wank to that kind of overdone censoring, be my guest, but I'll quit this otherwise rather promising show.
Oh it's not SO bad. Come on, you guys have it easy. Don't make create a time machine just to send you back 6 years to the first real TV censor massacre that was Girls Bravo (here's a hint: you really couldn't see ANYTHING at all in most scenes AKA Mysterious Fog).

At least we see some skin here...
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-11, 07:00   Link #305
Kagayaki

Am I the only one that thinks the ink blots look kinda cool?
Old 2010-10-11, 07:14   Link #306
mangatron

phone post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagayaki View Post
I actually thought they're a part of whatshername samurai girls' attack thing or something. Yeah, cool, but also strange when it suddenly splats a butt or boobie. I at least want to be the one that slaps the butt and grop-.... What are we talking about again?
Old 2010-10-11, 07:18   Link #307
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischkopp123 View Post
yea, I agree with you, to some extent.
and, lol, I'm not going to wank to this ridiculous censorship... no way in hell I could do that.
Infact, I'm just waiting for AT-X...

meanwhile, I found these =>
oh, and this for Jubei =>
Spoiler for quite scary, uh?:
Quote:
they are kinda cool, as long as they don't cover the good parts!
Old 2010-10-11, 07:33   Link #308
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
They are cool. I liked them in the beginning of the first episode. They just...ruin the fun by the end is all.
Old 2010-10-11, 07:40   Link #309
mangatron

phone post

Quote:
oh, and this for Jubei =>
Oh, so her name is Jubei?

O-of course I was paying attention. I-it's not like I was pre-occupied by the booties er I mean boobies er I mean blotches of ink, honest!

Ok seriously, I need to have a list of names pronto. Of course, if anyone could be so kind to make life easier and list them here then a cookie rep for you

or I could just raid a listing site screw that, considering what I've been throug, I choose you, Easy Life!
Old 2010-10-11, 07:49   Link #310
Dahak86
Classics never age

Say thanks to Kaoru Chujo! He did an awesome job, as always!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
Also, I've made a characters/seiyuus page for this show, giving pics of all the main characters and their seiyuus, to help me keep everyone straight. Lots of great voices here.
and as you can see, I misspelled it. It's Juubei!
Old 2010-10-11, 08:02   Link #311
mangatron

posted from a phone

Quote:
Say thanks to Kaoru Chujo! He did an awesome job, as always!

and as you can see, I misspelled it. It's Juubei!
heh, I thank the both of you. But as it says, "you must spread some candy around before giving it to [insert name here]"

Ah, Nao looks so nice. The perfect legs, that hair... just like Hatsune Miku Who says I can only have 1 girl

Great voice cast too, another aspect of this series to look forward to.
Old 2010-10-11, 08:28   Link #312
Francismeunier
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Yeah sometimes they are but when it comes to these scenes=>
Spoiler:

They are not at all.
Ok! Opinion Time! What do you think about Hime Sen's brother=>

And about Nia=>
Spoiler:
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-11, 08:43   Link #313
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
meanwhile, I found these =>
Spoiler for NSFW:
It's from Akibablog (NSFW), as written on the pics
It's a BD/DVD preview. There are three pictures from episode 3 and 4 at the bottom but they don't really spoil anything. They are one or two uncensored screenshots on the official LN site (once again, NSFW) as well but they're thumbnail sized.

While you're arguing about Twintail-chan, I'll just take Senhime for myself (and get Hanzo as a bonus).
Old 2010-10-11, 08:49   Link #314
Francismeunier
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
It's from Akibablog (NSFW), as written on the pics
It's a BD/DVD preview. There are three pictures from episode 3 and 4 at the bottom but they don't really spoil anything. They are one or two uncensored screenshots on the official LN site (once again, NSFW) as well but they're thumbnail sized.

While you're arguing about Twintail-chan, I'll just take Senhime for myself (and get Hanzo as a bonus).
Yeah ok but Sanada and Jubei are mines....
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-11, 08:58   Link #315
mangatron

phone post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francismeunier View Post
Ok! Opinion Time! What do you think about Hime Sen's brother
I sense he is as crafty as last season's Hitsujikai from Ookami-san. If he does go bad, I hope Senhime cuts ties from him with a "Oniichan no baka"

This is not a prediction

Quote:
Hey Hanzo's mine! (That is if Dahak does not give in to my legal action) Ok in fact, I hereby decree all Samurai girls under my grope er grasp er I mean grip. Don't make me set them as wallpaper on whatever device I can find

We'll see how sane I can be once Twintail-chan's episode airs...Although I think we know what will happen.
Old 2010-10-11, 09:14   Link #316
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Hey Hanzo's mine! (That is if Dahak does not give in to my legal action) Ok in fact, I hereby decree all Samurai girls under my grope er grasp er I mean grip. Don't make me set them as wallpaper on whatever device I can find

We'll see how sane I can be once Twintail-chan's episode airs...Although I think we know what will happen.
Hanzo is Senhime's property and therefore rightfully mine. Can't have one without the other
Old 2010-10-11, 09:48   Link #317
mangatron

phone post

Quote:
Hanzo is Senhime's property and therefore rightfully mine. Can't have one without the other
Why you...

Does that mean if I fall in love with Twintail-chan's hammer, I get her as a bonus? Sounds like a good idea! Consider that hammer mine!!

I should have entered this thread sooner...
Old 2010-10-11, 10:08   Link #318
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Why you...

Does that mean if I fall in love with Twintail-chan's hammer, I get her as a bonus? Sounds like a good idea! Consider that hammer mine!!

I should have entered this thread sooner...
Okay, I haven't even watched the second episode yet, but amongst this claiming war I have to deliver my stake first for Charles D'Artagnan. Sure, she hasn't come up yet, but just based on her design I saw (thanks Kaoru Chujo for the detailed list) she really looks great. From her dual blades, headgear on a knee, very spiffy hat, and she may very well be a descendant of the Three Musketeer as well. I wonder how Ami Koshimizu is going to voice her? Something similar to Horo may seem to fit, but I'll just have to wait and see what her character is really like.
Saturn Beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-11, 10:32   Link #319
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn Beaver View Post
Okay, I haven't even watched the second episode yet, but amongst this claiming war I have to deliver my stake first for Charles D'Artagnan. Sure, she hasn't come up yet, but just based on her design I saw (thanks Kaoru Chujo for the detailed list) she really looks great. From her dual blades, headgear on a knee, very spiffy hat, and she may very well be a descendant of the Three Musketeer as well. I wonder how Ami Koshimizu is going to voice her? Something similar to Horo may seem to fit, but I'll just have to wait and see what her character is really like.
She's appeared in episode 2, I was a bit amused that her moniker is "Nia". She is the real Musketeer, actually. Most of the girls in the cast were actually famous men from the 16th and 17th centuries. In fact, only Senhime was a woman.

Here's your twintail-chan. Pretty moe, right?
Old 2010-10-11, 11:03   Link #320
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
Quote:
She's appeared in episode 2, I was a bit amused that her moniker is "Nia". She is the real Musketeer, actually. Most of the girls in the cast were actually famous men from the 16th and 17th centuries. In fact, only Senhime was a woman.

Here's your twintail-chan. Pretty moe, right?
Ah, is she the one hidden in the shadows? Too bad, it seems she's kinda evil (well the big brother is so obviously is evil) hopefully when she'll be defeated later she'll turn good, won't be the first time this happens, not by a long shot. She's the real musketeer? But isn't the musketeer is way before the 20th century...so it's not Japan who's still feudal and all, huh.

Wow, twintail-chan is so moe it transcends the barrier and moe and lands on....something else. Btw, how does Yukimura uses Feng Shui for fortunetelling? From what I know of Feng Shui, it's related to how objects and various location in your place can living can affect the flow of Qi and consequently your fortune/luck and things like that, how come it can predict a great shadow looming over Japan? Or is there something else about Feng Shui that I never know before?
Saturn Beaver is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, ecchi, light novel adaptation, seinen, shounen