AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2013-08-22, 18:38   Link #5501
Aldaeus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elo the Blue View Post
Sedici was among the angry colonists. Remember, his mother, Artimis Sedici, led a rebellion against OZ.

Couldn't agree more.

Regarding what Aldaeus wrote, I actually loved most of FT's background story. It fleshed out the AC universe as well as a number of central characters rather well. While the picture drama will likely be focused on the Mars plot, I wouldn't mind if some flashbacks were included.
I agree to a certain extent, the whole background on Treize was very enlightening and might actually be interesting to see. However if they do all of the prelude stuff I hope they drop all of the stupid code name references to various classics and the whole Robin Hood "Sherwood" crap... Because you do have to admit it got a tad excessive.
Aldaeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-22, 21:14   Link #5502
gordol
Banned

FT anime is possible, but I'd wouldn't get very excited about it

There's still Origin and G-Reko next year and the random Builder Fighters this year
gordol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-23, 00:02   Link #5503
Admiral Larsen

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordol View Post
FT anime is possible, but I'd wouldn't get very excited about it

There's still Origin and G-Reko next year and the random Builder Fighters this year
And after seeing all of the details about the FT novel, why would anyone what an anime?
Admiral Larsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-23, 00:55   Link #5504
gordol
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Larsen View Post
And after seeing all of the details about the FT novel, why would anyone what an anime?
LOL, for the action and the gunpla, obviously

Caring about story in a mecha anime...
Old 2013-08-23, 02:15   Link #5505
HDTQW

The thing that bothers me most about the current story is characters being frozen. If they could rework the story without that (and maybe add duplicates of Heero and Relena in the mix), I think an anime could be okay.
HDTQW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-23, 04:37   Link #5506
Tendou Souji

Aging Heero is a problem since they want him to be the main. I don't have a problem with them being frozen but I don't like how it has been handled.
Tendou Souji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-23, 17:17   Link #5507
susyia

the twins are a litlle wierd too.... trowa's older sister wtf! in her 50's she has a body like heroines in Marvel HQ ..... Quatrine.... what a bitch .... Phobos is he a robot? Duo Jr sooo anoying...
Heero is ok.... Relena too i feel sad about her .... she doesen't have a life always what i have to do.. is my duty as a princess..
her life changend in her 15's but not in a good way ... maybe beeing a spoiled teenager she had more choices in her life
susyia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-23, 23:12   Link #5508
HDTQW

His double could be the lead instead, using Heero as a lead twice seems a little out of formula for a Gundam sequel.
HDTQW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-24, 18:15   Link #5509
Tendou Souji

Using a double is even worse. Why use a double when you have the original? This novel already has enough problems with doubles. Kira was technically a lead in two series since he hijacked Destiny. He is the one featured in the most promotional material and has the lead spot in the 3rd and 4th openings. It's a lot wiser to just use Heero instead of pretending with a fake.
Old 2013-08-25, 06:54   Link #5510
NTC

HI all, new info:

Rhapsody VIII

Tallgeese Heaven was shot down by black wing zero with pilot Van Khushrenada

Heero was shot by Relena
NTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-25, 09:45   Link #5511
gordol
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTC View Post
HI all, new info:

Rhapsody VIII

Tallgeese Heaven was shot down by black wing zero with pilot Van Khushrenada

Heero was shot by Relena
FT has now 4 suits running ZERO System
Old 2013-08-25, 10:14   Link #5512
He00Ro

Mother of names and similarities
Anyway, Hope there will be a photo of black Wing Zero
He00Ro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-25, 10:32   Link #5513
Tendou Souji

I'm pretty sure I said something about them wanting to bring Wing Zero back as an enemy to show how powerful the new Gundams were. I'm a little upset that Epyon and Wing Zero are the villain suits for now. Not because I have a problem with it but because I wanted new suits to get exposure. This is an excuse not to reveal anything else because they can parade around Wing Zero some more. Oh well, here's to more Wing Zero Gunpla and Damashii. The G manga got Shading which was a black Shining.
Old 2013-08-25, 10:36   Link #5514
gordol
Banned

I lost all hope of seeing the new suits, with BF anime and Origin in October I don't see enough time to fit a MG and reveal the suit

hype lost
Old 2013-08-25, 12:46   Link #5515
Tendou Souji

Soooo, Katherine's friend Stella is Marshal Noventa's great granddaughter or something.
Old 2013-08-26, 21:31   Link #5516
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Deacon Blues Send a message via MSN to Deacon Blues
Quote:
"Heero!" Relena called out.

"Relena..." Heero responded, his face showing signs of distress.

"Hold it right there!" Stella called out in an excited voice. "Don't move! If you even think about moving, I'll kill the President!"

"You'd save me the trouble... I've also come to kill Relena."

The soldiers fired their machine guns all at once.

Heero responded swiftly, taking advantage of the timing between barrages to shoot the nearby soldiers in the arms and legs. It was the only spot that wasn't bulletproof. Continuing on, he rolled on the floor, picking up the machine guns dropped by the first soldiers he hit. He fired at the remaining four, piercing their hips. (Or, he shot them in the ass haha) They collapsed on the spot, their faces distorting in extreme pain.

Stella and Relena stood ridgidly, their eyes open in astonishment.

"Relena, this is war. This is no longer beautiful."

Heero pointed the gun toward Stella.

"Stella Noventa, this is my final warning. Let Relena go."

Stella trembled in fear.

"There's... That's impossible..."

"Is that so?" Heero said in satisfaction as he was about to pull the trigger. Just then Relena made a move. She snatched the gun from Stella and one lone shot rang out in the room.

The bullet pierced Heero's chest.

Relena dropped the smoking gun from her trembling hands. Heero fell to his knees on the spot, clutching the hole in his chest. He was unable to stop the blood from rushing out.

"Relena... I still..."

He slouched forward.

"I didn't show you the brightness of my soul..."

His face was buried under the sea of blood that flowed out of him. The brilliance of his soul... That is what Relena once said to Heero.

"Heero..." Relena seemed to cry out woefully, now knowing whether Heero was still conscious.

It grew later in the night and the snow continued falling. The jet black wings fluttered gracefully.

Everything dissolved into chaos...

To be continued...
Just. Like. That.
そして、戦っている人間が汚れて見えないのも事実だ」

So why do people fight, anyway?
Perhaps the meaning of existence lies within their will to fight.
People feel a sense of accomplishment through battle.
And it’s also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.
Deacon Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-26, 21:40   Link #5517
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

... what.
Old 2013-08-26, 21:54   Link #5518
gordol
Banned

FT:

http://imgur.com/a/2FJ8C

GOL:

http://imgur.com/EjlRRpZ
Old 2013-08-26, 22:59   Link #5519
Aldaeus

Well it was shown in the series that Relena did know how to handle a gun... and Heero does have a pension for getting shot by various people in tense situations. Episode 2 where Duo shoots him not once, but twice... and Relena has apparently worked on her aim instead of shooting roses now she's shooting boys who have threatened to kill her...
Aldaeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-26, 23:04   Link #5520
Tendou Souji

Does anyone here actually enjoy this novel? This is making me legit angry. Does no one in Japan check this mans work? Is he allowed to just put anything he wants in the story? This is so damn stupid. The best we can hope for it that someone else takes over for the animation or drama or whatever the hell they are going to do with this drivel. If it wasn't for the art and Glory I would have abandoned this project long ago.

Glory is just a direct link to one page by the way.

Tags
frozen teardrop, glory of the losers, gundam wing