Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2006-05-14, 19:50   Link #761
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Originally Posted by furigana
I really hate to be plugging this a second time, but does noone really have no idea about this character? Might be from an anime or a game... I'm getting kinda desperate because I know of no better place to ask...

Spoiler:
Are you sure that's not the Noid from Dominos Pizza?
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-15, 08:13   Link #762
furigana
Eurekaaaaaa!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetor
Are you sure that's not the Noid from Dominos Pizza?
Heh, that is a nice find... I had no idea what a the Noid was. After checking they do look similar, but there are a few differences, like the absense of the "N"-belt and the microphone she's holding. Besides, when I took the photos there was a quite different air about her, kinda playful... definitely not that of an overweight pizza villain : ) so I'm excluding that for the moment. Thanks for the suggestion though.
Anyone have any other ideas?
furigana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-15, 21:08   Link #763
eternalflame
Off spying on people....

Need help identifying an anime!

Well i just started watching flames of recca if someone's familiar with it. Anyways before the actual show starts there's this short intro with animeunion and it has like 7-8 animes shown i think, well do anyone know the anime with the angel holding two swords, itz the one on my avatar if someone know. thx

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2006-05-15 at 21:30. Reason: Threads merged. Please SEARCH before posting a new thread. It will keep you from annoying the moderators or making yourself look stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eternalflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-15, 21:30   Link #764
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by furigana
Heh, that is a nice find... I had no idea what a the Noid was. After checking they do look similar, but there are a few differences, like the absense of the "N"-belt and the microphone she's holding. Besides, when I took the photos there was a quite different air about her, kinda playful... definitely not that of an overweight pizza villain : ) so I'm excluding that for the moment. Thanks for the suggestion though.
Anyone have any other ideas?
To me her character design looks like she's from a dancing game. Unfortunately I don't know the game she's from. Still, if you start looking up things online perhaps you'll find a picture of her that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalflame
Well i just started watching flames of recca if someone's familiar with it. Anyways before the actual show starts there's this short intro with animeunion and it has like 7-8 animes shown i think, well do anyone know the anime with the angel holding two swords, itz the one on my avatar if someone know. thx
Your avatar looks familiar, but I can't quite place it. Please post the fullsized version of that picture. If you don't know how to post a picture, use ImageShack.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-15, 21:52   Link #765
eternalflame
Off spying on people....

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
To me her character design looks like she's from a dancing game. Unfortunately I don't know the game she's from. Still, if you start looking up things online perhaps you'll find a picture of her that way.

Your avatar looks familiar, but I can't quite place it. Please post the fullsized version of that picture. If you don't know how to post a picture, use ImageShack.
o im not really sure on how to post it using imageshack, but here's the link to it http://img354.imageshack.us/my.php?i...d000bmp9vc.gif
tell me if it doesnt work, thx for the help
Old 2006-05-15, 22:13   Link #766
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

That works fine. Unfortunately now that I see the full sized image I realize it was not the show I was thinking of. Ah well. Maybe someone else will recognize it. BTW, you can also use image tags like this:
[img]http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/6936/pdvd000bmp9vc.gif[/img]
Assuming that your URL points to a picture instead of a webpage, that will produce this:

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2006-05-15, 22:30   Link #767
eternalflame
Off spying on people....

o, well i think the words that's printed sideways are in english, but i cant make out the words looks to me like itz A_GAL_ , hopefully thats a clue
Old 2006-05-15, 22:38   Link #768
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalflame
o, well i think the words that's printed sideways are in english, but i cant make out the words looks to me like itz A_GAL_ , hopefully thats a clue
Asgald ?
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-15, 22:59   Link #769
eternalflame
Off spying on people....

i dont think itz asgald, searched online for that and all i got was asgaldh which wasnt it
Old 2006-05-15, 23:18   Link #770
Calca
Expressionless

Something tells me that's from an old Sega CD game or something like that.
Old 2006-05-15, 23:27   Link #771
eternalflame
Off spying on people....

i found that when i was watching flames of recca, before the show starts animeunion introduces few animes it encoded, and that picture was on of them, so im pretty sure itz an anime not a sega cd game. well i dunno a lot about this
Old 2006-05-16, 00:08   Link #772
furigana
Eurekaaaaaa!!!

Quote:
I was thinking along similar lines, but unfortunately I have never ever played one. Oh well, looks like I'll start browsing through their websites, maybe I'll find something. Any idea what might be the most popular dancing games in Japan?
Old 2006-05-16, 03:34   Link #773
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

After much searching I managed to track down your mystery character. She (he?) is named Timer from a game called Pop'n music 2. Don't ask me why I bothered to do that much searching. It is a puzzlement.

My evidence, curiously enough, was on a cosplayer's page. On this page I found these two pictures of the character.

It seems that is not a Noid!

Old 2006-05-16, 10:00   Link #774
furigana
Eurekaaaaaa!!!

Thank you! That is a display of some serious Google/Yahoo/your favourite search engine skills ... this question was grating on me for some time now, I really appreciate your help!

And believe me, I am relieved that wasn't a Noid. I'd hate to be thinking of this cute girl cosplaying something that... bizarre.
Old 2006-05-16, 12:49   Link #775
Akyra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akyra
Hey guys,

I was just wondering if anyone has seen a mecha anime where the mechas are castles. The main character is a doll that was made of a cloak left behind by a hero. He had to pull a sword out of the ground but only he can use it...anyone know?
Hmmm, Just from my previous post, I remember the name of the hero, but it's going to be in chinese. The doll/hero is called 希布. So anyone know this anime?
Akyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-16, 23:11   Link #776
freelancer3018
(o")o UC Slappie o("o)

Send a message via AIM to freelancer3018
Trying to find anime

I watched a few episodes of this anime awhile ago but lost track of it. I recently wanted to watch the series but forgot the name. The anime was set on a spaceship that needed money so they had a tv station sponsor them which inturn video taped their battles and added sound effects and stuff. The show portrayed spaceship v. spaceship battles in a tad more realistic ways then most other animes. If you happen to know this title please post. Thank you.
freelancer3018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-16, 23:24   Link #777
jedinat

Starship Operators... lame anime IMO
A little more realistic ship battles, maybe.
Totally unrealistic way they showed no gravity on the ship. Somehow the characters would magically come to a stop whenever they wanted... annoyed me
jedinat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-17, 02:57   Link #778
rape

What is this anime

Alright i've been to like 3 other forums and ppl don't know or wont answer or i can't get in but anyhow this is it Is a guy with black hair who has two wings one demon like and black and the other white like an angel. He was a key person with a fight between two groups the harbringers and the Celestial dragons and i can't for the life of me remember the movie name or really anything besides. One scene a girl is on a cross in an all white place no buildings or anything just compeletly white and the dude has white angel wings and he goes to save her but then sees himself with demon wings with a sword and i think kills her. Help would be appreciated
rape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-17, 04:47   Link #779
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

Perhaps you mean X/1999. I'm not sure which flavor you might have seen, the X TV series or the X Movie.

Old 2006-05-17, 05:27   Link #780
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Perhaps you mean X/1999. I'm not sure which flavor you might have seen, the X TV series or the X Movie.
Sounds like the movie to me considering I don't think X/TV has been shown on TV and the movie has actually been shown a lot on cable networks (plus he said movie).

In which case, let me apologize in advance to the guy asking the question for having to sit through the crap kill-fest that is the X Movie. I suppose if you like movies with no plot or story and a bunch of people killing each other without much explanation then that's the way to go.

If you're really interested, I'd take a look at the X TV series. I own the entire box set and I really enjoyed the anime.

Hard to believe the same people made CCS.

Tags
#unknown, anime, anime figure, comedy, ecchi., fantasy, find, game, gender bender, heroes, higurashi, identification, manga, movies, quotes, search, secret, tv shows, visual novel