AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2014-11-27, 20:42   Link #601
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
This latest episode is entirely original. And as we expect by now, the author Gatoh wrote it. So it is canon now.
Gatoh said on Twitter previously that he couldn't get the elementals figured out until the anime is being made. This is the "figured out" episode.
well to be fair most of kyouto animation adaptations are canon, because their also have right over the novels copyrights(most of the novels who their adapt their also buy part of full rights over the novels).

man i really love kyoto since i started to follow their animations (from hyoukka), i really love how kyoto can make awesome works without need to appeal to only dirty otakus with all their dirty desires over stupids mcs, every girl in the world fall for him, many pants, guy grabbing girls breats and all the excessive ecchi(currently too much borderline hentai) which most of the japaneses writers love to use, it's not like i'm totally against, but why we can't a more "down to earth" things and that is when kyouto comes, i love who their try to avoid the most possible the use of too much dirty otakus "cliches" and make series a little more "friendly to not only fapers but others peoples too ^^ .
Old 2014-11-27, 21:29   Link #602
Death Usagi
Banned

Was a really cute, epic, hilarious and awesome episode. I was very happy with this episode, especially how it was focused on the 4 Spirit Girls. It showed the stuff they each lack in but the team work was very good. The penalties and the test was really hilarious XD
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-27, 22:23   Link #603
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
well to be fair most of kyouto animation adaptations are canon, because their also have right over the novels copyrights(most of the novels who their adapt their also buy part of full rights over the novels).
It doesn't work like that. Kadokawa doesn't sell their properties. But it is rather off topic to be honest.

Just to make clear, it is very rare for a novel author to personally pen scripts in the anime adaptation. This is only ever done if the auther gave a damn and has a good on-going relationship with the studio.
Old 2014-11-27, 23:14   Link #604
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
It doesn't work like that. Kadokawa doesn't sell their properties. But it is rather off topic to be honest.

Just to make clear, it is very rare for a novel author to personally pen scripts in the anime adaptation. This is only ever done if the auther gave a damn and has a good on-going relationship with the studio.
that is why i say "most" not all, many of the kyouto animes are adaptations, from their own novels writers, like hyouka, kyoukay no kanata many of the cases kyouto have the rights over the franchise, well not all the times and not this case too.

i dont see so "rare" since i already see a good amount of novels or mangas adaptation in anime with the author also helping or making episodes, the current chaika is another good exemple.

but whatever this anime is so freaking funny and i love how not everything is about jus the mc and their focus on others characters as well.
Old 2014-11-28, 02:19   Link #605
rladls2121

This series is really good.
As expected of Full Metal Panic author.
I want more.
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-28, 05:05   Link #606
Kakurin
大佐

A very good episode. Nicely animated and engaging. Latifah was really shrewd, setting the four up for those challenges. Always love the little action in the background with Tirami and Macaron.
Old 2014-11-28, 05:28   Link #607
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Is it me, or Gatoh-san made a Die Hard episode this week? Okay it's not really a Die Hard episode, but still I like how the Elementario quartet worked together to stop Latifah's castle from blasting visitors!

Last edited by Benigmatica; 2014-11-28 at 05:39.
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-28, 05:39   Link #608
Qikz

Once again an awesome episode. Loved it

Funny, cute and interesting all the same as always. Love the elemental girls so much <3
Qikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-28, 05:42   Link #609
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Just watched the episode.

The moment Latifa said the quartet to not touch the button, it's obvious she's planning that all. LOL.
Muse is good at singing, Sylph is good at dancing, Koppoli is the thinker? While Salama is-- the typist?

I don't know why, but I laughed each time those who watched from security camera moving their head in synch.

Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-28, 06:20   Link #610
Mubyoshi

Man, Sylph looks so delicious.
Mubyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-28, 10:08   Link #611
Vaans
NEET

Finally, an episode center on the elementario girls. Muse is so good at singing but sucks at speed typing. Sylph is awesome, she practically has no weakness.

I'm really curious what Latifa and Sento are hiding from him. I bet its going to be revealed in future episodes.

http://coolfunnyquotes.com .”
Vaans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-28, 11:04   Link #612
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Really awesome episode. The trials were fun, and it really gave each team member their time to shine...except for Koboli, unfortunately.

AND SECRET?! WHAT SECRET
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-28, 13:11   Link #613
Pablete
Banned

So, Latifah's mother was a bitch? I mean she had an affair with Mofu's rival despite him having the hots for her for about 10 years but not oy that she also left her daughter to Motu and then disappeared against

No wonder he always seems grumpy.
Pablete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-28, 13:28   Link #614
Gilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablete View Post
So, Latifah's mother was a bitch? I mean she had an affair with Mofu's rival despite him having the hots for her for about 10 years but not oy that she also left her daughter to Motu and then disappeared against

No wonder he always seems grumpy.
But Moffle is her uncle.
Gilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-28, 13:29   Link #615
Tranhieu

The trials and gags were fun and all, but the star of this episode is Latifa being in that nurse cosplay!
Tranhieu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-28, 14:01   Link #616
ookamigirl

Damn, that defense system...
It sure was a challenge.
Fairies made a mess of things when they pushed the button.
Karaoke trial was fun ^^ and so was the dancing.
The rest of the guys got to enjoy watching them LOL
There was always one that sucked at something..

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-28, 16:33   Link #617
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
Really awesome episode. The trials were fun, and it really gave each team member their time to shine...except for Koboli, unfortunately.

AND SECRET?! WHAT SECRET
Pretty obvious that Latifa lost her memories and has some kind of terminal illness. She has been hinting at it several times now.

She couldn't remember Kanye when she met him as a child (flashback leaves no room for doubt), and her collapsing in one of the earlier episodes is a dead giveaway to her condition.

Last edited by Shadow5YA; 2014-11-29 at 01:23.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-28, 18:15   Link #618
bunny_lover

Kyoani's standard for production level is quite consistent, even if plot and characters fail sometimes.
bunny_lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-28, 18:42   Link #619
SuitUp
¡Gracias Totales!

Just watched eps. 8 & 9, and 8 was just too hilarious, especially Tirami almost managing to hook up with the indecise girl and Macaron talking about his divorce , the mascots are what makes the show.
On 9, Latifa managed to unite the Elementario girls
Old 2014-11-28, 22:40   Link #620
HandofFate

meh @ episode 09.
I don't care much about the faeries group. Really boring to me.
The episode was saved by all the glorious armpit shots. The trials themselves and the other things were pretty imo very cheap and uncreative.

I did like at the end with Kanya being surprised the 4 didn't vote 1 off. Wish they go more into his child actor trauma, since it seems like a situation he can relate to where its a dog eat dog world on trying to get to the top.

Tags
comedy, fantasy, light novel adaptation, romance