AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Fullmetal Alchemist

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-11-14, 23:54   Link #1
Redeem
Iron Spidey

Was Al ... !?

In Ep. 48 when Ed and Al noticed that Winly was Envy, Al was going to atack her until she said "Al, actually, I lo-" and Al hesitate... Was Al also in love with Winly!?

He came to that conclusion because what Envy/Winly said was something like I actually love you(instead of Ed) and his reaction was shock, like he was hoping to heard that!
Old 2004-11-15, 02:16   Link #2
Hiruka00

I have to agree with ya on that. I thought the same thing when I first heard it as well. I wonder if there will be any "love" in Fullmetal, like the movie or the manga. They kinda hint it a little more in the manga twords Ed, but nothing solid has ever happened. Al does complain a lot though about being girlfriendless, lol.

I dont know who Id like to see everyone with. I honestly dont know...

Old 2004-11-15, 11:22   Link #3
nak
Squishy

Send a message via AIM to nak
I think it was more shock than anything. Winry to me is too much like family to them, or to Al at least.

Awesome cosplay btw on your sig if that's you, Hiruka00 ish kicks ass.
Old 2004-11-15, 11:49   Link #4
音楽は死んだ
Boobies˛ = Fun

Send a message via Yahoo to 音楽は死んだ
I always thought there was a little somthing between them
Old 2004-11-15, 12:47   Link #5
michicko_chan

Smile Ya That Was A Shock!!

I cant beleive that inisent and sensetive al is in love or watevr with Winry...Dont u think that she and Ed should be together...i mean if Al would fall in love with Winry...sont u think that should be after he gets his body back ( i only saw episodes 1-17) I really think they ruined it by having Winry like Al...its just not right...it doesnt fit its a big NO NO
Old 2004-11-15, 21:05   Link #6
FrOzE BLadE

but what about roze? dante said something about the brothers secretly in love with her? that part i'm confused
Old 2004-11-16, 00:05   Link #7
Hiruka00

I actually do think that they all just consider eachother family. Ed does get teased alot in the manga about Winry being his girlfreind, and blushes about it, but nothing more then that ever happens. As far as Al, I dont think he would ever end up with her. She seems a lot closer to Ed to me.
I dont know if I want Ed to end up with her though....Hes mine!!!

Thanks for the comment on my Ed cosplay Nak. Im pretty proud with how it turned out. The image thats in the background in red is also a pic of me and my freind who cosplayed as Al

Old 2004-12-06, 16:27   Link #8
jo_jo14_6
jo_jo14_6

I'm actually not sure...correct me if i'm wrong but i think that both Ed and Al liked Winry. I'm not sure cuz the FMA i watched was subtitled and sometimes the subtitles can be a little screwy. Reason why i'm sayin this is cuz i remember in episode, Ed and Al were rememberin things when they were young and one of the things Al said was, "Remember when we used to fight about who would marry Winry?" So yea...it might be the subtitles that are screwy again but i don't no
Old 2004-12-07, 12:10   Link #9
vash13
kawaii

Send a message via MSN to vash13 Send a message via Yahoo to vash13
I always thought that there was something between them. I was sure of that when I watched that episode.
Old 2004-12-08, 01:53   Link #10
The Fairy of Death
Angsty

Send a message via AIM to The Fairy of Death Send a message via MSN to The Fairy of Death Send a message via Yahoo to The Fairy of Death
Yeah, I noticed that the first time I watched it and was somewhat confused. Somehow we've ended up with an AlxWinry convo when it was actually Envy...The purpose behind this, we can only theorise on, but that's why it's fun. Ahh, this is maming every EnvyxAl fangirl's dreams come true. Mind you, in ep 50 you find out that Envy is really their half brother so, alas, more incest.
Old 2006-12-27, 01:12   Link #11
fullmetalMonkey
fma obessed monkey

i think al was shocked because he thoght win was in love with ed
Old 2007-05-10, 20:09   Link #12
ShaiElric
FMA Expert :D

In the anime you get a few hints that winry likes ed also in one episode Al said that him and Ed used to fight over who would marry her but they were little and Ed seemed pretty shocked about it so its all really confusing! In my FMA anime profiles book it says that Al likes Winry
Old 2007-05-10, 20:21   Link #13
uk53

Send a message via AIM to uk53
i could have swonr in one of the episodes al said to ed somthing about fighting about who was going to marry winery
Old 2007-06-06, 03:29   Link #14
EdwardSantheMighty

he he!What a funny topic...personally I agree there are many hints in the series if you listen closesly about how al likes winry...seriously...lol
Old 2007-06-06, 14:28   Link #15
overthere!

Send a message via AIM to overthere! Send a message via MSN to overthere! Send a message via Yahoo to overthere!
I always had the impression that Rose liked Ed and vice versa. I think the Winry relation is more of a family type of love.
Old 2007-07-29, 00:27   Link #16
TheSuitOfArmor

remember, ed and al said they used to fight over who would mary winrey. and i'm sure l feels really lonely in that suit.
Closed Thread