AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-02-27, 20:43   Link #81
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

It's possible that Kabuto's final and only role with Oro was to be his container in the end, which would be sad but not unbelievable.
Sinaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-27, 21:03   Link #82
majin_vegeta

Well, it would make since for Kabuto to be his container, but the reason he wants Sauske to be his container is because of the Sharingan. That technique would allow him to easily amass thousands of Jutsu's. Orochimaru's goal is to master as many Jutsu's as possible. He may want the Sharingan, but he know's that their bodies wouldn't be able to hold him. He'll probably end up with Kabuto because of his unique ability to heal himself.
majin_vegeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-28, 01:26   Link #83
xPresagio

Quite interesting script, although it still feels rushed and with too much overhype for Kishi's favorite character (for my taste).

Spoiler:

Will be a long week.

Last edited by xPresagio; 2007-02-28 at 01:44.
xPresagio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-28, 02:35   Link #84
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

If Oro gets slain in th next chapter it will most likely be with Kusanagi . Kusanagi is always hidden in his belly have you wondered why . Kishi is indeed inpsired by Yamata no Orochi tale so if Oro has to die it will be with Kusanagi keeping true to tradition
Old 2007-02-28, 02:58   Link #85
Jndmr2

to be honest if oro die here then he have realy out live his usefullness. I wounldnt be surprise if the next to die is the other two sennin. Oro is a char made to make sasu stronger and so is jira to naru. And in my opion oro is a lame ass char that live off of other ppl body like a parasite. I bet he never even got laid in all of his life time.

Last edited by Jndmr2; 2007-02-28 at 03:29.
Jndmr2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-28, 09:11   Link #86
tatami
back in black

hmm if oro dies the real deal bad guy will be al n_n
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-28, 09:31   Link #87
Kage_Spyke
burakkukoohii jouyousha

Really? or would the new big baddy be Sasuke?
Kage_Spyke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-28, 10:03   Link #88
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jndmr2 View Post
to be honest if oro die here then he have realy out live his usefullness. I wounldnt be surprise if the next to die is the other two sennin. Oro is a char made to make sasu stronger and so is jira to naru. And in my opion oro is a lame ass char that live off of other ppl body like a parasite. I bet he never even got laid in all of his life time.
I am 100% sure Oro slept with Anko
And i don't agree with you on that subject about Oro being lame...he's one of the most interesting character in the whole series....whatever you might think of the guy he's one bad motherfucker, he's pretty strong too
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-28, 10:07   Link #89
rman0099
On my nut

Technically Oro has already outlived his usefulness. The reason for the introduction of the Sanin was to train the next generation of Sanin. As Kishi just put in the last chapter "The new generation shall surpass the previous." Oro has trained his next gen character just like Tsunade and Jiraya.

Regardless, the chapter pacing agian feels too rushed. The previous spoiler seemed more like the Naruto we knew and loved. I think the first spoiler was much truer to the first 2 arcs of the post time skip (and all of pre-time skip for that matter) in spirit. Its getting bad when fanfic writers can make up chapters that seem to fit the characters/storyline better than the mangaka.
rman0099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-28, 10:08   Link #90
tatami
back in black

sasuke is not a main bad character..only the things e do to reach his goals are debateable... on the other hand oro and al are true evilish chars...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-28, 10:10   Link #91
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
sasuke is not a main bad character..only the things e do to reach his goals are debateable... on the other hand oro and al are true evilish chars...
Oh come on!! Sasuke is getting there
Old 2007-02-28, 10:14   Link #92
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

If Sasuke starts to slay innocent children like...Konohamaru squad + Ebisu...that he'll get BAD ASS Points...but with defeating ninja's and allowing them to live...or kill a bad guy (Orochimaru) wont give him any bad guy points at all ...

And like Itachi he needs to show a more....angry face...not a stone unimpressed face...
Old 2007-02-28, 10:39   Link #93
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
And like Itachi he needs to show a more....angry face...not a stone unimpressed face...
Dude no one is has bad ass as Itachi Sasuke is cool and all but his brother is freezing ...Sasuke needs to smile more, like a evil grin of some sort Lol.
Old 2007-02-28, 10:53   Link #94
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke_Bateman View Post
Dude no one is has bad ass as Itachi Sasuke is cool and all but his brother is freezing ...Sasuke needs to smile more, like a evil grin of some sort Lol.

You mean....like this?
Spoiler:
Old 2007-02-28, 10:59   Link #95
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
You mean....like this?
Spoiler:
Yes!! just like that...you gotta love the old Gaara
Old 2007-02-28, 11:41   Link #96
astayanax
Conspiracy Theorist

I believe Orochimaru shall be defeated; but I don't think he will be killed. He had escaped from worse things before; even a god.

The reason why I believe this is because plot wise, there really isn't much from a final Orochimaru confrontation dealing with Sasuke. It is very anti-climax, and further more doesn't really make Sasuke look any better since Orochimaru is currently in a weak stage. A Jiraiya Vs Orochimaru for the final battle is much more fitting; and fits plot wise perfectly. Orochimaru dying to Sasuke is like Sasuke dying to the AL. Point less.

I am almost positive Kabuto will be playing some role; and maybe revealling his true intentions after all of this time.
Old 2007-02-28, 14:20   Link #97
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

I'm actually not so sure about the whole weakened Oro thing. Oro's host was weakened and dying because it couldn't handle Oro anymore but Oro's true form doesn't have this problem.
He can't keep living with it but for all we know he may be stronger, faster, thougher, have a better regeneration, able to attack from everywhere on his body since he's made of snakes, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
If Oro gets slain in th next chapter it will most likely be with Kusanagi . Kusanagi is always hidden in his belly have you wondered why . Kishi is indeed inpsired by Yamata no Orochi tale so if Oro has to die it will be with Kusanagi keeping true to tradition
Why?
Yamata no Orochi wasn't killed with Kusanagi, it possesses the sword hidden inside his body.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-28, 14:38   Link #98
LittleLaptopChan
My good neighbor Totoro

Send a message via ICQ to LittleLaptopChan Send a message via AIM to LittleLaptopChan Send a message via MSN to LittleLaptopChan
fuhuhu...i like how there are 5 pages on an as-of-yet publicly unreleased naruto chap. Kishi must be doing something right.

Yamata no Orochi was slain, and only afterwards was the Kusanagi sword discovered, inside of him.

Sasuke trying to kill Orochimaru now means that he'll go after Itachi next, since who else would be willing to teach him high-end techniques? either that, or he's a pansy and will run back to Konoha, in hopes of joining forces with his old teammates and attack itachi. but since he's so determined to fight on his own, where else can he go to progress?

-->Akatsuki. Possibly, Sasuke kills an Akatsuki member, then takes his spot. Not only will he be closer to Itachi, but obviously, everyone in Akatsuki needs mad skills, and may become even stronger the longer they stay there. That'd be a nice plot twist.

But still, as of now, I don't believe Oro'll just turn over and die.
LittleLaptopChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-28, 15:04   Link #99
shaselai

Oro doesnt really have any use left for the series. He had his moment of attacking the village and failing and that was pretty much the best part of his char. But dying in sickbed is kinda anticlimatic but it seems to me he really isnt much of a threat anymore on a grand scheme of things. Sasuke joining the Akatsuki *might* be possible and he might as well kill off Deidara since we've seen what he can do so any fighting scene with Deidara is kinda waste.
shaselai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-28, 15:23   Link #100
kheldorin

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleLaptopChan View Post
fuhuhu...i like how there are 5 pages on an as-of-yet publicly unreleased naruto chap. Kishi must be doing something right.
Kind of funny that even though the manga is titled Naruto, this chapter that generates so much more interest would probably not have naruto in it.
kheldorin is offline   Reply With Quote