AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2007-11-25, 16:29   Link #1
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Requests for new Bleach threads

Since the Bleach forum is limited (only Mods and Admin can create new threads), this thread serves as a way to request a new thread to be created.

Please post here if you wish to request a new Bleach thread. Please bear in mind that we will only accept reasonable requests, we wish to maintain the focus within the forum and cut down on the noise (so no pointless threads cluttering up the place).

Don't forget that you may still post in existing threads as usual, the only restriction is that you may not create new threads within this particular forum.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-26, 12:12   Link #2
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
We had a "create your own soul slayer" thread, which is pretty much played out now. I'd like a RP thread of "create your own race", complete with short history, classes of abilities, hierarchy and (optionally) their dress and culture.. In canon, we already have the shinigami, the quimcy, the hollows (and perhaps the mod souls). If you count filler, you also have the bounto. It would be fun to see people come up with their own ideas

The rules would be that the race should be situated in the bleach verse, their powers should be balanced w.r.t the existing races, and the classes of abilities given should allow for different powers from individual to individual. The races don't have to be in present, but going too far into the future risks making it bad scifi instead of bleach appropriate.

Of course, I leave it to the moderator's wisdom to judge whether this thread would be noise or not. Or whether there would be enough of a response to merit making the thread or not. If its a dumb idea, please don't go too hard on me .
Amirali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-26, 23:09   Link #3
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

Sorry, but this is not a role-play forum. Nor does this thread otherwise suit our forum's needs. There's probably a reason why we never had a successful thread like this one.

Just for the record, just because we now have a thread for requests, doesn't mean that people need to think up wild ideas for threads just so that they can post here. Just post about the threads that you would actually want to create, but don't believe would get deleted.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2007-11-26, 23:31   Link #4
itachi29al

this might already exist but i would like to see a poll/ thread of people favorite espada.
Old 2007-11-27, 01:49   Link #5
Lelite

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi29al View Post
this might already exist but i would like to see a poll/ thread of people favorite espada.
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=57991

That it? It's a manga thread, by the way. For the most part. So yes, spoilers of all kinds.
Lelite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-27, 02:01   Link #6
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

The forum was just made limited, so we've been saved the trouble of merging those threads.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2007-11-28, 10:01   Link #7
BleachOD
Banned

Is the manga spoilers, assigned to specific people? Or is it a first come first serve thing? Am I allowed to say. I have the 302 spoilers already?

Last edited by BleachOD; 2007-11-28 at 10:24.
BleachOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-28, 14:18   Link #8
Jays

Yeah they spoilers are already out.

Not to mention that when it comes to the weekley manga chapter, it's usually the members of the board that make it, and keep updating it.
Jays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-29, 09:17   Link #9
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays View Post
Yeah they spoilers are already out.

Not to mention that when it comes to the weekley manga chapter, it's usually the members of the board that make it, and keep updating it.
When I asked it wasn't posted yet. But okay...Don't wanna infringe upon someone's territory...

Just spreading the Bleach love...
BleachOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-06, 10:33   Link #10
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

is there a thred on the vizard? where you can disscuss everyting on them from what they can do in future to thair power and importence to bleach story.
kayote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-06, 10:36   Link #11
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayote View Post
is there a thred on the vizard? where you can disscuss everyting on them from what they can do in future to thair power and importence to bleach story.
There already is a Vizard discussion thread . As its not a [Manga] thread please use spoiler tags where nessecary

* Vizard Discussion Thread [Generic]
Old 2007-12-09, 17:55   Link #12
Arthas1011
Bring on the blood mortal

Yo can we have a thread titled

"If Bleach was real, what would you say/do to a Bleach character/s of your choice?"

I think it would be a good idea and a nice change to the bleach couples thing
Arthas1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-09, 18:19   Link #13
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Though we dont have a thread of that sort IMO it will be to vague and lead to spamming .

Further this tends towards Fanfiction if more people are intrested in a Fanfiction thread .Then we could have a Fan Fiction thread which is similar to thread you requested
Old 2007-12-10, 11:06   Link #14
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Though we dont have a thread of that sort IMO it will be to vague and lead to spamming .

Further this tends towards Fanfiction if more people are intrested in a Fanfiction thread .Then we could have a Fan Fiction thread which is similar to thread you requested
I love reading fanfiction! Raises hand to request. But these threads only work if there are several people serious about wanting a place to post their fiction. Otherwise, us casual posters can't contribute to such a thread. How about if enough people who write Bleach fanfiction make a request; could the thread be created then? Or maybe just give it a trial run and see how it goes?

Last edited by Amirali; 2007-12-10 at 11:20.
Amirali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-10, 11:17   Link #15
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by amirali1985 View Post
I love reading fanfiction! Raises hand to request. But these threads only work if there are several people serious about wanting a place to post their fiction. Otherwise, us casual posters can't contribute to such a thread. How about if enough people who write Bleach fanfiction make a request; could the thread be created then?
Quote:
. Further this tends towards Fanfiction if more people are intrested in a Fanfiction thread .Then we could have a Fan Fiction thread which is similar to thread you requested
Thats one of the resons I stressed on the word more in my previous post If we have more number of people intrested in a Fan Fiction thread it is definately viable . But currently we are short on writers .
Old 2007-12-10, 15:15   Link #16
Arthas1011

Quote:

Ok... how might I be able to find out if there are more like minded people?
Old 2007-12-10, 15:22   Link #17
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

If they were like minded, they'd join your voice by asking for a fanfiction thread here.

Though, the biggest tip that they don't really exist on our forum is the simple fact that this forum has been unmoderated for years without anyone trying to create a fanfic thread.

Old 2007-12-10, 16:04   Link #18
Arthas1011

Maybe there could be a sub forum for fan fiction? I don't know if there is one because I only surf between the licensed and current series forums... but I do know that on other forums, like anime-eden, there are sub forums for this sort of thing
Old 2007-12-10, 16:33   Link #19
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthas1011 View Post
Maybe there could be a sub forum for fan fiction?
There is one, it's called the Fan Creations forum.
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-10, 17:21   Link #20
Arthas1011

XRIS!!! I looked at the rules of the Fan Creations forums and it looks more like my thread idea doesn't belong the mainly because the forum seems to be for art work so please, and I humbly apologise for any harm done to your pride etc, read the entire conversation i.e. the title of the proposed thread