AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-20, 13:06   Link #2861
equinox822

I also liked C.C. from the very beginning. Her interactions with Lelouch have always been enjoyable to view and I like the dynamic between those two. She's by far the most interesting, unique female character in the show, and her attitude/mannerisms are top-notch.

Hail C.C.-sama!
equinox822 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-20, 13:09   Link #2862
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
I also liked C.C. from the very beginning. Her interactions with Lelouch have always been enjoyable to view and I like the dynamic between those two. She's by far the most interesting, unique female character in the show, and her attitude/mannerisms are top-notch.
It depends. Some might say she's not, but me imo I will say she is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theron View Post

Yay for C.C.! Now everyone, all together! C.C. needs some love, ne? ^^
Yeah. We Love C.C.!
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-20, 13:19   Link #2863
whiter
C.C, Matsuri and Horo,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
It depends. Some might say she's not, but me imo I will say she is

Yeah. We Love C.C.!
I shall accompany you till the very end, even if the venture led me to the gates of hell!

For me, C.C has been by far the most unique and loveable character out of all.
- different from the others.
- very sharp, and itelligent
- proud, but yet she's very desperate due to her past.
- full of sadness, full of pain and in need of warmth and kidness.
- hardened by her past, but warm and kind inside.
- The goddess of stubborness!

Lets just see how long I can live with out weekly/monthly cimpses of C.C
Frankly the most important/best character in anime history (and future), atleast for me. ^^
Old 2008-09-20, 13:27   Link #2864
Deliberation
I'm trying to find you..

Send a message via MSN to Deliberation
C.C BANZAI!

She's a very unique character! True that! She's egoistical, calm, complex, fun, snarky, melancholic, cute too! And she has this classy sexy aura to her. Not by the way she wears her clothes but the way she carries her confidence around with they way she speak, talk and react. Thumbs up to Yukana too for fitting C.C's voice perfectly!

I think I like characters which takes times to uncover their layers and you can't easily judge them the first glance.
C.C is kinda mysterious..that slowly unveils herself inside the shell.

Emperor Lelouch & Empress C.C ♠
King of Clubs & Queen of Hearts

Deliberation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-20, 13:29   Link #2865
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Ladies and gentlemen, this is the last two episodes. So, I count on you to fill this thread with a lot of love during the last week

I will do some C.C. GIFs this week ^^
Old 2008-09-20, 13:55   Link #2866
Kusaja

I definitely like C.C. as a character too, so I might as well post something.

The whole "mysterious girl" archetype has been done before, but C.C. is a very good example of it, not just because of her voice actress and character design, since her presence has definitely added something interesting to the show.

C.C. is fun to watch by herself, but in context she really shines when put up next to Lelouch. Her relationship with him grew from a contract exclusively focused on the Geass, with occasional teasing thrown in for good measure, into a true partnership, despite certain ups and downs along the way. While circumstances had a lot to do with it, I agree with saying that the "true" Lelouch is mostly seen by C.C. at this point in time...and you can say that goes for the "true" C.C. as well, even if she's rather skilled at only hinting things.

That leads of course to the romance angle, since they are now more than "partners" in the purely instrumental sense, though it feels a little out of place for me to talk too much about such things. Their interactions set some solid foundations in season one and led to a few interesting developments in R2, so even if I can't see the future, I'm glad that the C.C.-Lelouch relationship received some much needed focus recently.

But I'm not really "shipping". All in all, I hope C.C. gets a happy ending...the details I leave up to the show.
Kusaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-20, 14:32   Link #2867
Deliberation
I'm trying to find you..

Send a message via MSN to Deliberation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusaja View Post
I definitely like C.C. as a character too, so I might as well post something.

The whole "mysterious girl" archetype has been done before, but C.C. is a very good example of it, not just because of her voice actress and character design, since her presence has definitely added something interesting to the show.

C.C. is fun to watch by herself, but in context she really shines when put up next to Lelouch. Her relationship with him grew from a contract exclusively focused on the Geass, with occasional teasing thrown in for good measure, into a true partnership, despite certain ups and downs along the way. While circumstances had a lot to do with it, I agree with saying that the "true" Lelouch is mostly seen by C.C. at this point in time...and you can say that goes for the "true" C.C. as well, even if she's rather skilled at only hinting things.

That leads of course to the romance angle, since they are now more than "partners" in the purely instrumental sense, though it feels a little out of place for me to talk too much about such things. Their interactions set some solid foundations in season one and led to a few interesting developments in R2, so even if I can't see the future, I'm glad that the C.C.-Lelouch relationship received some much needed focus recently.

But I'm not really "shipping". All in all, I hope C.C. gets a happy ending...the details I leave up to the show.
You said it all!! XD Sometimes I find it hard to put my love for C.C into words. *sucks at being expressive*

Emperor Lelouch & Empress C.C ♠
King of Clubs & Queen of Hearts

Deliberation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-20, 15:17   Link #2868
whiter
C.C, Matsuri and Horo,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusaja View Post
Yep, that's what she definitely deserves, a happy ending, was it with Lelouch or not, though I can't see her being happy with out interacting with Lelouch at some point. But only thing to do is to entrust C.C's fate in the hands of author, and that's where the feeling of uncertaintity comes .
Old 2008-09-20, 15:25   Link #2869
Theron
Professional Lurker

I guess, C.C. just needs to get a huuuuge Cheese-kun plushie from us! ^^

Also on the matter of huggable things. Don't you guys think that because C.C. likes to hug Cheese-kun you really want to hug her as well? I just can't wait until Lelouch embraces her. That would be so so good! Awwww~
Theron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-20, 15:30   Link #2870
whiter
C.C, Matsuri and Horo,

Quote:

Also on the matter of huggable things. Don't you guys think that because C.C. likes to hug Cheese-kun you really want to hug her as well? I just can't wait until Lelouch embraces her. That would be so so good! Awwww~
You bet, she's in a big need of hug. And yes, I'd like to embrace her with all my might, and Lelouch to embrace her with all his might, kidness/love and care so that she can feel the warmth.
Old 2008-09-20, 15:35   Link #2871
Theron
Professional Lurker

I kind of feel that this is what we've been missing in that little time Moe C.C. was around. A huge hug from Lelouch! Maybe even calming her down when she saw something scary. Awww~ that would've been all over the avatars in signatures for weeks! ^^
Old 2008-09-20, 16:01   Link #2872
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
I kind of feel that this is what we've been missing in that little time Moe C.C. was around. A huge hug from Lelouch! Maybe even calming her down when she saw something scary. Awww~ that would've been all over the avatars in signatures for weeks! ^^
Lelouch is not the kind of man who will hug someone just like that. That would be too much for him XD. I mean, he freaked out and blushed when Shirley said something naughty to him (to do the thinds after the kiss XD)

He needs to have a very good reason to hug someone himself (and not being hugged first).

I like that side of him :O That proves how much he is serious when he does something like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiter View Post
You bet, she's in a big need of hug. And yes, I'd like to embrace her with all my might, and Lelouch to embrace her with all his might, kidness/love and care so that she can feel the warmth.
Quote:

yeah, that would be great if Lelouch finally hugs her. And yes, she is in need of hugs. That's why she like to hug her cheese kun so much. All she needs is Love.
Old 2008-09-20, 16:22   Link #2873
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:

yeah, that would be great if Lelouch finally hugs her. And yes, she is in need of hugs. That's why she like to hug her cheese kun so much. All she needs is Love.
Haha, so true. Everyone needs a hug once in a while. "^^
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-20, 16:51   Link #2874
NextTime

What to expect of C.C. in the pink albion?

Remember she handled C.C. in a over-matched Gawain.
NextTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-20, 16:58   Link #2875
Theron
Professional Lurker

Firstly, that is not Albion, that was a normal Lancelot.
Secondly, she preformed pretty wel in both Gawain and her pink Akatsuki.
Thirdly, I bet she got a ton of experience living fo that long and being friends with Marianne.

And we have never seen her in a duel with anyone before so theres hope.
Old 2008-09-20, 17:06   Link #2876
Asleep

It's nice to see this thread filled with C.C. love for a change!
Asleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-20, 17:29   Link #2877
whiter
C.C, Matsuri and Horo,

Dunno whether this has been issued yet, but I'll trow out an insane theory that still lacks some logic, but what if the 2nd openning is mainly about C.C?
I'll write a forced interpretation about it later on ^^
Old 2008-09-20, 21:06   Link #2878
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by NextTime View Post
What to expect of C.C. in the pink albion?

Remember she handled C.C. in a over-matched Gawain.
If she tries to face the shen hu or the SEITEN with a normal Lancelot, then she doesn't stand a chance. I tend to think that this lancelot will be turned into a bomb, then c.c. will try to use it to destroy the damocles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asleep View Post
It's nice to see this thread filled with C.C. love for a change!
Yeah, it's been a while...
Old 2008-09-20, 21:19   Link #2879
Discerptor
ANIUE!111

Quote:
Yeah, it's been a while...
Isn't this the C.C. thread? What on earth happens that makes it such a glum place normally?
Discerptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-20, 21:33   Link #2880
Vakir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discerptor View Post
Isn't this the C.C. thread? What on earth happens that makes it such a glum place normally?
See that cannon fire? It's coming from a ship over yonder.
Vakir is offline   Reply With Quote