AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > True Tears

Notices

View Poll Results: True Tears - Episode 8 Rating
Perfect 10 41 30.60%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 39 29.10%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 38 28.36%
7 out of 10 : Good 11 8.21%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 1.49%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 0.75%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 0.75%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 0.75%
Voters: 134. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-02-23, 08:37   Link #1
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

True Tears - Episode 8 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for True Tears, Episode 8.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.
Old 2008-02-23, 11:30   Link #2
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

AWESOME! I can't wait! Man... I wonder whats going to be on Shinichiros mind after the whole big wet one Aiko gave him
Old 2008-02-23, 12:34   Link #3
Sylphic
KI NI NARIMASU!

His reaction will be a huge WTF face, and in typical stupid male protagonist syndrome he will dismiss it as if it didn't happen.
Old 2008-02-23, 13:34   Link #4
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylphic View Post
His reaction will be a huge WTF face, and in typical stupid male protagonist syndrome he will dismiss it as if it didn't happen.
Only that this show punched stereotypical events in the face a few episodes ago.
Old 2008-02-23, 13:38   Link #5
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
AWESOME! I can't wait! Man... I wonder whats going to be on Shinichiros mind after the whole big wet one Aiko gave him
only 45 more minutes before I can watch the episode! Waiting for true tears on Saturday reminds me of the days when I waited for Blood+ and gurren Lagann! the thing is,once I am done with true tears, the counter goes up again for Kimikiss!
Old 2008-02-23, 13:44   Link #6
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

You haven't even started on Kimikiss yet? Shame on you!
Old 2008-02-23, 13:51   Link #7
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
You haven't even started on Kimikiss yet? Shame on you!
No man! I said that the counter start for Kimikiss, the episode comes out today too! I don't know where you get that I didn't start? You must not frequent the Kimikiss thread, I am a regular there. I was talking about waiting for episodes to get delivered to myu computer so I can watch them.
Old 2008-02-23, 13:57   Link #8
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

haha ok, I guess I read it wrong, it sounded like you were one of the types of people who only watch one series at a time, keeping shows on the backburner. XD
Old 2008-02-23, 14:16   Link #9
tun
lolwut
*Fansubber

omg please don't do it
Spoiler for episode 8:

Spoiler for episode 9 preview:
Old 2008-02-23, 14:39   Link #10
ThoHell

Hmmm...interesting episode. Nice sweet moments with Noe and Shin. Episode was going heart warming for a bit, but in the end BAMMMMMM!
Spoiler:
AHHHHHHHHHHHH......I'm dying for the next episode already....grrr IF SHE HAS SEX I'M GOING TO TOTALLY LOSE ALL RESPECT AND LIKING FOR HER......or just be completely frustrated anyways. Sex is good and all, but under the conditions she attempts to have it is WRONG!
Old 2008-02-23, 14:40   Link #11
golthin

Wow awesome episode, still it didn't make it all the way in the scale because it was mostly about dating. I give it a 9/10

As it has been said, if you had not watch the episode you shouldn't be here, but Out of courtesy to the people accustomed to the spoiler tags I will tag my comments.

Spoiler:

Well, With this thing it is not longer a 3 way race. Aiko is OUT! It is now only Noe and Hiromi.
I knew Aiko chances were small, but I didn't expect her to be out of the race so soon.

Last edited by golthin; 2008-02-23 at 15:05.
Old 2008-02-23, 14:43   Link #12
cloudninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by tun View Post
omg please don't do it
Spoiler for episode 8:

Spoiler for above:

Spoiler for guesses about preview clip for episode 9:

Last edited by cloudninja; 2008-02-23 at 15:07.
Old 2008-02-23, 14:53   Link #13
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep8:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2008-02-23, 14:58   Link #14
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoHell View Post
Hmmm...interesting episode. Nice sweet moments with Noe and Shin. Episode was going heart warming for a bit, but in the end BAMMMMMM!
Spoiler:
AHHHHHHHHHHHH......I'm dying for the next episode already....grrr IF SHE HAS SEX I'M GOING TO TOTALLY LOSE ALL RESPECT AND LIKING FOR HER......or just be completely frustrated anyways. Sex is good and all, but under the conditions she attempts to have it is WRONG!

I think Hiromi was returned home by the police, she was stripping in the house and the person next to her is Shin's mother. This episode is so painful for Aiko . I now for sure don't think that she will end with Nobuse because one of the reasons Shin gave her he can't go out with her is NOBUSE. If he had just told her he didn't see her that way because she was like a sister to him, maybe she could have moved on, including Nobuse was a BAD move, but it was actually the truth.
Old 2008-02-23, 15:00   Link #15
monir
cho~ kakkoii

+1 for Shin's character. He is decisive when it needs be.

Spoiler for episode 8 specific:

Noe-fans will enjoy this episdoe a lot. Hiromi-fans should be confused more than ever. Hiromi-fans will also cheer when she very nicely sums up Jun as
Spoiler for episode 8 specific:

I'll be looking forward to episode 9.
Old 2008-02-23, 15:02   Link #16
totalnet

Spoiler for preview:
Old 2008-02-23, 15:10   Link #17
pagan poor
Swayin' to the beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by tun View Post
omg please don't do it
Spoiler for episode 8:

Spoiler for Spoiler:
Old 2008-02-23, 15:15   Link #18
ThoHell

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
I think Hiromi was returned home by the police, she was stripping in the house and the person next to her is Shin's mother. This episode is so painful for Aiko . I now for sure don't think that she will end with Nobuse because one of the reasons Shin gave her he can't go out with her is NOBUSE. If he had just told her he didn't see her that way because she was like a sister to him, maybe she could have moved on, including Nobuse was a BAD move, but it was actually the truth.
You sure that Shin's mom? That shirt is misleading so is that clip. That shirt in the preview looks like Jun's shirt....
Old 2008-02-23, 15:17   Link #19
pagan poor
Swayin' to the beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
I think Hiromi was returned home by the police, she was stripping in the house and the person next to her is Shin's mother.
Hmm... the person next to Hiromi has the same shirt color as Jun's in the shots before they got on the bike to ride.

If we take Shin's mom's word as a truth, maybe the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree.
Old 2008-02-23, 15:20   Link #20
cloudninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoHell View Post
You sure that Shin's mom? That shirt is misleading so is that clip. That shirt in the preview looks like Jun's shirt....
Actually, after taking a closer look it does'nt look like Jun's shirt. His shirt is a darker shade and has the line where the sleeve connects to the body. The shirt in the preview clip is lighter in color and does'nt have that line. Plus the shirt in the preview clip is a little baggier while Jun's shirt has a more narrow cut. Intentionally misleading preview clip. Good, I don't have to kill Jun now.

Could be that she was taken home for some reason by the police (it looks like nighttime when the police car is there). She's probably wet and cold so that's why she's stripping down. Since I don't think it is Jun's shirt, it could be Shin's mother since the shirt is on the baggy side. I think Jun took her somewhere but she might have run off afterwards before the police picked her up. Just a guess.

Edit: golthin's guess that they were stopped by the police because it's considered dangerous to ride a motorcyle in the snow at night is a better guess.

Last edited by cloudninja; 2008-02-23 at 15:37.
Closed Thread