AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-07-14, 10:56   Link #481
JackBoy-POSER

awsome game! i bought this game some time ago, still playing it like crazy.. if u like the anime, this is the game for u!! ^^ u can get the translation for the story mode, the shop item translation and more on gamefaqs.com..
JackBoy-POSER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-14, 11:50   Link #482
kakashilion
has big feet

i cant believe i bought the £1.80 packaging and the game arrived in 6 days all the way from japan -> UK

Anyway great awesome super duper fun.

i couldn't stop laughing after seeing Gai's super move.

i really wish you could fight as hokage. Oh and how cool is it that every time you turn on the game a different character says "Naruto Gekkou Ninja taisen ni".

what you waitng for...go buy it
kakashilion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-14, 14:53   Link #483
byakurasengan
Kage Bunshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinobi_shay
Well the game cost $59.00, so thats around £39.00, plus free delivery.
I got it from LiK-Sang.com.

But to get my PS2 modified, and for someone to do a good job with the latest chip, its gonna cost around £70.00.

And now im thinking of going all out and buying a DVD burner, and just download all my games.

So in the long run ill save mega quids cause I buy a new game nearly every fortnight.
wha-?? heck.. so the modchip would cost you nearly twice the price of the game?? man.. haha, where do you download your games BTW??? im trying to save quids for the christmas vacation.. hehehe..

hey kakashilion, that's for gamecube, right?? does it need a modchip to be played?? because you know, UK gamecubes and japanese gamecubes are in different regions..
byakurasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-14, 16:10   Link #484
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by byakurasengan
where do you download your games BTW??? im trying to save quids for the christmas vacation.. hehehe..
Haven't quite figured that part out yet.
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-14, 16:18   Link #485
Gai-Kakashi

Just a note, it was confirmed by a French gaming site that NH2 will have THIRTY playable characters.

So... cool.
Gai-Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-14, 16:33   Link #486
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gai-Kakashi
Just a note, it was confirmed by a French gaming site that NH2 will have THIRTY playable characters.

So... cool.
Hopefully..................

Naruto
Sasuke
Sakura
Ino
Choji
Shikamaru
Neji*
Lee
Ten-Ten
Kiba
Hinata
Shino
Garaa
Temari
Kankuro
Itachi
Kisami
Gai
Kakashi
Asuma
Kurenai*
Anko
Oro
Tsunade
jiraiya
Haku
Zabuza
Kabuto
Shizune??? maybe Iruka.
The 3rd??? maybe that sound nin who thrashed Hyate* or that Hyuga* guy, Hyashi*

Last edited by shinobi_shay; 2004-07-14 at 18:33.
Old 2004-07-14, 16:50   Link #487
FreakyEyes

Oh that just can't be true. Narutimate Hero is based on the manga, right? Then there might even be characters who haven't been in the anime yet. Argh, this ain't good. Why PS2 must be so difficult and complicated (expensive, too) when it comes to importing games... with Gamecube you need just that lovely Freeloader.
FreakyEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-15, 04:35   Link #488
HayArms

Excuse me , can you please tell me the complete name of the game?

Thanks!
HayArms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-15, 05:01   Link #489
Prince of Chronics
One Piece fan

These are the current game titles for the PS2 and the Gamecube...

Gamecube: Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen! 2
Playstation 2: Naruto: Narutimate Hero

If the Narutimate Hero 2 has 30 playable characters... then that would be damn awesome.. though I doubt there will be that many... also, lets get things straight... Narutimate Hero covers the manga and the anime (more manga though) and Gekitou Ninja Taisen covers only the anime... besides... the first Narutimate Hero game only covered a little past the Gaara arc... and at the time of the game's release, the only things ahead of the anime were Orochimaru's hokage summoning special attack (though you can't really see the faces of the hokages clearly in that attack) and Naruto's frog boss summoning... I think the sequel is just gonna cover a little past the current anime arc... don't expect anymore than that...
Old 2004-07-15, 05:09   Link #490
HayArms

Oh, so that is the GameCube title!!

I was wondering on why by serching "Narutimett Hero" I was finding only PS2 Games.

Now I search for The other one

Thanks
HayArms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-15, 11:51   Link #491
byakurasengan
Kage Bunshin

*counts money in piggy bank..

darn, i still need a few more quids..
Old 2004-07-16, 14:58   Link #492
ArbalestAS

hi, i'm about to order naruto naruto 2 for gamecube, but i wasn't sure which to order from to the US, liksang or playasia? so i just wanted input from anybody that ordered it on how long it took from either place? and which is actually a little cheaper, cause i think lik-sang has free shipping or something?

and i'm still confused on the memory card situation though? if i have US game save data on a card, do i still need a separate card for naruto saves, or will my old memory card be fine?
ArbalestAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-16, 15:04   Link #493
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArbalestAS
hi, i'm about to order naruto naruto 2 for gamecube, but i wasn't sure which to order from to the US, liksang or playasia? so i just wanted input from anybody that ordered it on how long it took from either place? and which is actually a little cheaper, cause i think lik-sang has free shipping or something?

and i'm still confused on the memory card situation though? if i have US game save data on a card, do i still need a separate card for naruto saves, or will my old memory card be fine?
Ive never had any memory card problems, i just save it on my memory card like i do every other game.
Dauthi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-16, 17:39   Link #494
byakurasengan
Kage Bunshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauthi
Ive never had any memory card problems, i just save it on my memory card like i do every other game.
yeah, guess that should be fine too, unless you've had a lot of game saves and used up all 8 MB..
Old 2004-07-16, 20:57   Link #495
Sabin

Send a message via ICQ to Sabin Send a message via AIM to Sabin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauthi
There are no problems saving Naruto 2 on a north american memory card but you should always be careful with imports since the gamecube can do region checking on the system resulting in some strange things happening to the memory card. For instance i just got donkey konga and in the process of saving my game it erased everything else on my memory card and when i went to load the game again it wasn't able to load the game. Apparentyl this is a part of the region locking on the gamecube that very few developers use.
Sabin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-18, 15:04   Link #496
kakashilion
has big feet

just completed naruto 2 in under a week and i didn't really play it that much. The problem with the game is that there is no super hard level that takes ages to beat. All it is is earning money as fast as possible. You only need to do shadow mode with Akamuru about 10 times at 15,000 every 20 minutes. I was disappointed by the lack of variety as well. Don't get me wrong, its a great game but not the best. The only reason i like it so much is cause it involves the show naruto and the fact that it came for Japan.
One more thing, was it me or did the opening look really cheap. The soundtrack was great but all it was was clips of the anime. Couldn't they have spiced it up a bit or something, even some nice transition effects would have been cool. At the very start they just listed all the characters in some crappy font. Looks like it was made really quickly.

Oh and whats the deal with having three charcaters exactly the same as other ones. Sharingan kakashi, sasuke and mizuka. Same moves as other players. Waste of my money

Still saying the game is amazing fun but be warned that it can get boring after a while. I definately don't regret buying it though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArbalestAS
i payed for the £2 economy bubble from playasia that should arrived in 7-15 days. Got here in 5. I tyought playasia was very cood. £48 for Naruto 2, freeloader and postage and packaging.

anyway was wondering if anyone could either post a translation or point me in the direction of one. The Gamefaqs one is good up to a point but didn't go in to detail.

What i really want to know is the translation for the options on the training mode. I've got most of them from seeing what happens when i set them. Also i was wondering if anyone knew what the hell the handicaps do that you can select when choosing a stage.
Thanks
kakashilion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-19, 01:58   Link #497
byakurasengan
Kage Bunshin

i bet that's for gamecube.. but i think the ps2 version's a lot better.. and it's still on hold for release 'til 30th(?) of september.. too bad..
Old 2004-07-19, 11:42   Link #498
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashilion
just completed naruto 2 in under a week and i didn't really play it that much. The problem with the game is that there is no super hard level that takes ages to beat. All it is is earning money as fast as possible. You only need to do shadow mode with Akamuru about 10 times at 15,000 every 20 minutes. I was disappointed by the lack of variety as well. Don't get me wrong, its a great game but not the best. The only reason i like it so much is cause it involves the show naruto and the fact that it came for Japan.
One more thing, was it me or did the opening look really cheap. The soundtrack was great but all it was was clips of the anime. Couldn't they have spiced it up a bit or something, even some nice transition effects would have been cool. At the very start they just listed all the characters in some crappy font. Looks like it was made really quickly.

Oh and whats the deal with having three charcaters exactly the same as other ones. Sharingan kakashi, sasuke and mizuka. Same moves as other players. Waste of my money

Still saying the game is amazing fun but be warned that it can get boring after a while. I definately don't regret buying it though.

i payed for the £2 economy bubble from playasia that should arrived in 7-15 days. Got here in 5. I tyought playasia was very cood. £48 for Naruto 2, freeloader and postage and packaging.

anyway was wondering if anyone could either post a translation or point me in the direction of one. The Gamefaqs one is good up to a point but didn't go in to detail.

What i really want to know is the translation for the options on the training mode. I've got most of them from seeing what happens when i set them. Also i was wondering if anyone knew what the hell the handicaps do that you can select when choosing a stage.
Thanks
The only one thats the same out of the characters is Mizuki, everyone else, although slightly simliar, has a much different playing style and combos, but you have to play the game more to see this.

Also you obviously havnt played the game in lvl 4 difficulty.. its REALLY tough >.<.
Old 2004-07-19, 11:51   Link #499
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Im finally able to play Naruto for PS2, and I have to say its kinda crap.
Im hoping the second game will be totally different. Maybe a more grown up feel, or atleast make the moves and combos harder to pull off.
Wacking circle dosen't do much for me at all.

*Waits patiently for Teken 5*
Old 2004-07-19, 11:59   Link #500
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinobi_shay
Im finally able to play Naruto for PS2, and I have to say its kinda crap.
Im hoping the second game will be totally different. Maybe a more grown up feel, or atleast make the moves and combos harder to pull off.
Wacking circle dosen't do much for me at all.

*Waits patiently for Teken 5*

Yeah thats why i decided to get it for gamecube. Its still easy to pull of combos and specials etc, and the only hard thing is trying to counter your opponents combos.

HOWEVER the REAAALLY fun part is getting a bunch of friends and playing 4 player. Gives it some nice replay value .