Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Mo View Post
The nuke Nina made is no ordinary Nuke?
Spoiler for for answer:
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-22, 18:52   Link #1023
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

So say the spoilers and the diagram in the episode. It seems to act like a giant implosion, destroying everything within a certain radius them collapsing in on itself.
Old 2008-07-23, 03:55   Link #1024
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
So say the spoilers and the diagram in the episode. It seems to act like a giant implosion, destroying everything within a certain radius them collapsing in on itself.
Kinda like Midas from FM3 then.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-23, 04:22   Link #1025
mayaramayana
A proof is an argument.

Hey, why did Charles have to take awa C.C.'s immortality when he already receive it from V.V.?

It is completely understandable that at first, they both hunt C.C. down so that Charles will be immortal like V.V. and they'll be like brothers forever!
mayaramayana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-23, 05:10   Link #1026
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayaramayana View Post
Hey, why did Charles have to take awa C.C.'s immortality when he already receive it from V.V.?

It is completely understandable that at first, they both hunt C.C. down so that Charles will be immortal like V.V. and they'll be like brothers forever!
question was also asked on the previous page, he can benefit from it by avoiding C.C.'s immortality to be given to someone else (like Lulu) that might oppose him
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-23, 05:15   Link #1027
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
question was also asked on the previous page, he can benefit from it by avoiding C.C.'s immortality to be given to someone else (like Lulu) that might oppose him
The problem is though if a person can have there immortality taken away, whats to stop someone doing the same to Charles? Assuming that having code isn't a neccessity for the removal.
Old 2008-07-23, 05:30   Link #1028
Stargaze
Lost in the starry sky...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
The problem is though if a person can have there immortality taken away, whats to stop someone doing the same to Charles? Assuming that having code isn't a neccessity for the removal.
Nothing really, just that one will have to have reached Charles' level of geass to be able to take the code I would assume.
Old 2008-07-23, 05:33   Link #1029
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargaze View Post
Nothing really, just that one will have to have reached Charles' level of geass to be able to take the code I would assume.
Yeah, the son suceed's the father and becomes immortal then. That'd keep Diethard happy then and as a matter of convenience there are no other known canon geass users in exsistence to take it away from Lulu if attained it.
Old 2008-07-23, 05:43   Link #1030
Stargaze

Quote:
Yeah, the son suceed's the father and becomes immortal then. That'd keep Diethard happy then and as a matter of convenience there are no other known canon geass users in exsistence to take it away from Lulu if attained it.
Right... but does he want to be immortal? And his geass is definitely no high level enough to be able to take the Emperor's code away. Lelouch has constantly been struggling between the boarder of light and dark. But in order to fully power up his geass, I would think he will have to submerge himself totally in darkness, something many people as well as himself have tried to keep him away from.

It is true that Lelouch could take his fathers code, but I believe Lelouch is not going to walk down that path. Guess Diethard will be very disappointed
Old 2008-07-23, 05:48   Link #1031
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Right... but does he want to be immortal? And his geass is definitely no high level enough to be able to take the Emperor's code away. Lelouch has constantly been struggling between the boarder of light and dark. But in order to fully power up his geass, I would think he will have to submerge himself totally in darkness, something many people as well as himself have tried to keep him away from.

It is true that Lelouch could take his fathers code, but I believe Lelouch is not going to walk down that path. Guess Diethard will be very disappointed
Not really. The ruins in Kamenijema accelerated the devolpment of his geass and made it go permanent. All he has to do is visit a few more of the and hey presto high level geass without any need for repeated geassing to level it up.

Plus unless Nina's bomb can off him he has only 2real options. Confine him forever like he had planned with V.V. or take it for himself.

There is a third option but i consider convincing Charles to give it up like ChiChi a lost cause.
Old 2008-07-23, 05:54   Link #1032
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
But does he want to be immortal?
It was implied in this episode that it is VERY possible to pass on immortally to someone else unwillingly, so whether you want to be immortal or not isn't necressarilly an issuse.
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-23, 05:56   Link #1033
Stargaze

Quote:
Not really. The ruins in Kamenijema accelerated the devolpment of his geass and made it go permanent. All he has to do is visit a few more of the and hey presto high level geass without any need for repeated geassing to level it up.

Plus unless Nina's bomb can off him he has only 2real options. Confine him forever like he had planned with V.V. or take it for himself.

There is a third option but i consider convincing Charles to give it up like ChiChi a lost cause.
I would have thought he would still have some way to go as both Charles and C.C. both had "dual" geass when they received/took their code and yet he only has it in one of his eyes.

Well, those are the options now I agree, but there are always the chance of there being another method as the story progresses.

The third method... is it possible though? Charles is strong willed. I have my doubts that just a bit (or even a lot) convincing will make him give up his geass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
It was implied in this episode that it is VERY possible to pass on immortally to someone else unwillingly, so whether you want to be immortal or not isn't necressarilly an issuse.
Indeed, but what we were discussing is the method to defeat Charles. If he simply gave his code to Lelouch, that just makes the job much simpler.
Old 2008-07-23, 06:00   Link #1034
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
I would have thought he would still have some way to go as both Charles and C.C. both had "dual" geass when they received/took their code and yet he only has it in one of his eyes.

Well, those are the options now I agree, but there are always the chance of there being another method as the story progresses.

The third method... is it possible though? Charles is strong willed. I have my doubts that just a bit (or even a lot) convincing will make him give up his geass.
What about V.V. he dicounting the age he attained his geass, he managed to power his up and attain code around the age of 10-12.

Alsoi said i considered option 3 a lost cause even though it is a viable option.
Old 2008-07-23, 06:02   Link #1035
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xris View Post
Please keep discussion about episodes in the relevant threads, the purpose of this thread is to ask questions that can actually be answered as facts from the anime or manga.
Can I remind everyone that the Q&A is not a discussion thread, it is for specific questions that can be actually answered.

We have no objection if you wish to speculate but please do so in the appropriate Speculation thread, not here.

We have no objection if you wish to discuss the latest epiodes but please do so in the appropriate Episode Discussion thread, not here.
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-23, 18:57   Link #1036
sLum
Suzaku vi Brittania

I read something like "Schenizel was responsible for taking out Marianne out of her coffin", can anyone tell me what episode this is on? Or what picture book episode?
sLum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-23, 19:21   Link #1037
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by sLum View Post
I read something like "Schenizel was responsible for taking out Marianne out of her coffin", can anyone tell me what episode this is on? Or what picture book episode?
I think that's nothing more than a bad translation. However, that's on episode 25 of R1.
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-23, 20:00   Link #1038
sLum
Suzaku vi Brittania

^ Thank you
sLum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-23, 20:17   Link #1039
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Mo View Post
The nuke Nina made is no ordinary Nuke?
Looked like a nuclear fusion bomb to me. It almost looked like it compressed everything withing the radius of the blast. Rapid expansion immediately followed by high compression.

Leave it to a damn psychotic to create yet even more weapons of mass destruction. As if the world of Code Geass wasn't screwed enough with Knightmare Frames running rampant in the streets. Now the army gets a fancy new waepon that you can bet they will use with impunity, assuming there's no kind of long-term adverse effects (i.e. nuclear falllout). Which is even worse that nukes because now there's nothing to stop them. I can picture the collateral damage and heaps of dead bodies already.
Old 2008-07-23, 20:20   Link #1040
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Well, to be fair, there won't be any bodies. There will be a high death toll, though.

Tags
q&a