AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2006-10-07, 01:54   Link #1
nuzero

Gundam Seed: EA VS Zaft I

i play the older one cuz i'm too lazy to wait for the destiny one. could someone make me a quick guide for the game? my favorite unit is freedom but i really stink in the game. help...guide plz..the arcade version btw.
nuzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-07, 02:39   Link #2
BakuDan
Let's count up your sins!

Since you use Freedom, I suggest you move around more often. If you see the top and bottom arrow blinking red double tap left or right and if left or right arrow blinks on the screen cause usually its followed by either a saber, beam, or missiles that is directed to you, if the enemy is in from you can alternatively tap down and then up to use your shield to block him. I have the ps2 version and I always play against Providence in highest difficulty and I can practically use any 3 stars and up to win. Dont use the charged beam attack if you are not sure that its going to hit cause if you miss, he'll target you instead. One thing I notice is that when you try and shoot the enemy thats charging at you. It will usually try to dodge you attack. If you miss, it will almost immediately shoot you with its beam rifle so always be read to either dodge or block it with shield.
BakuDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-24, 08:37   Link #3
Eruruu
We'll meet again.

Send a message via MSN to Eruruu
Hm, I was just wondering, is the PS2 version of #2 out yet?
Eruruu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-24, 08:41   Link #4
srb
I can see time itself!

Send a message via MSN to srb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eruruu View Post
Hm, I was just wondering, is the PS2 version of #2 out yet?
December 7th.
srb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-24, 08:42   Link #5
Eruruu
We'll meet again.

Send a message via MSN to Eruruu
Aw damn, have to stick to the first one on PS2 and #2 on the arcade. Damn, want... newer Gundams from Destiny.
Eruruu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-24, 22:11   Link #6
U<3Anime
Boo!

Ummm i really dont have much to say, since i dont really like freedom.

A:beam rifle
B: melee
C:boost
D:switch targets

Freedom's charge attack(AKA rainbow spam) can actually be chained with the boost dash melee(The signal spiral slash, where he cut dudes in pieces),so its like

Hold A(charge your beam attack)--->CC+B(boost dash melee)---> release A

Another good move is the 8+B melee. Its forward+melee, the one where it kicks the guy. This move could chained with CC+B with a beam shot at the end

8+B--->8+B(again)--->A(beam rifle)

Since you're asking for arcade faqs, i assume that you go to play this game at arcades too. There's really nothing much besides watching how the better players at arcade or look at gameplay vids on youtube and just learn from your mistakes.

*edit* omg, almost forgot one of the most efficient skill in the first game and that is step-cancel

Step is done by dashing to left of right and cancel it with a boost, so it goes like this

4/6(refering to number pad on your keyboard, so 4= left, 6=right).

44/66-->tap C(boost)---->4/6--->c----->4/6 and repeat. Your MS will look like its jerking really fast or something

SC allows you to move faster and less lag time when dashing, but also allows you to stay in the air longer too.

Last edited by U<3Anime; 2006-10-24 at 22:20. Reason: forgot to add something
U<3Anime is offline   Reply With Quote