Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
new one... censored, of course

Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-17, 17:27   Link #22
Seitsuki
Onee!

Ooh.. getting better! Especially the hair and feet, those are beautiful. As in an aesthetic way. Not in any other way. Especially not in that way.
Old 2012-09-18, 04:43   Link #23
Malkuth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
Ooh.. getting better! Especially the hair and feet, those are beautiful. As in an aesthetic way. Not in any other way. Especially not in that way.
Thanks Actually her crotch is even more detailed, but not in a way would be acceptable in this forum.

Anyway, I think I overdid the details on the socks her left foot, maybe I should change some of the to shadows instead of outlines; plus I definitely have to thin her bangs in order to look more like Yukari.
Old 2012-10-28, 21:35   Link #24
Malkuth
Banned

A short update...

cover line-art almost finished...

obviously everything else is not for these mods
Old 2012-10-28, 22:43   Link #25
Kimidori
The Opened Ultimate Gate

woa, you got a lot better in anatomy!

can you send me more of your recent works? I'm been trying to draw lately and really need reference.
Old 2013-01-13, 16:32   Link #26
Malkuth
Banned

First try, drawing Miu-sama@PapaKiki:

I want her to look older than 10, since the rest of the drawings I am working on are not stuff for kids
Old 2013-01-13, 17:55   Link #27
Ray
Garnet

Ooh nice. You're improving. Shame it's SFW, though. :3
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 07:18   Link #28
Kimidori
The Opened Ultimate Gate

anatomy is good but I think you need to work on expression and eyes, they look kind of soulless.
Old 2013-01-14, 12:05   Link #29
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
First try, drawing Miu-sama@PapaKiki:

I want her to look older than 10, since the rest of the drawings I am working on are not stuff for kids
Wow, that's good that makes me want to..... work on my stagnant skills, heck that makes me look terrible
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 23:28   Link #30
Malkuth
Banned

Lineart should be better because I got a dirt cheap mousepen the other day, and wanted to use it for something... plus I started reading several manga here (since again they are dirt cheap), hence the SFW-clothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrah View Post
Ooh nice. You're improving. Shame it's SFW, though. :3
Don't worry, I will PM links when I need input on the sketches about her private audition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimidori View Post
anatomy is good but I think you need to work on expression and eyes, they look kind of soulless.
I happen to love rape-eyes, makes feel more empathetic towards the characters. But nice catch, I just did a rapid coloring on the lineart to find errors, but looked decent so I posted it... it's by no means finished, and there are actually two version, this one, which needs some work to look more cheerful and vibrant, and a nude one where the expression came from, looking jaded, tired, but pretending to be cheerful and energetic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Wow, that's good that makes me want to..... work on my stagnant skills, heck that makes me look terrible
I still think that I suck ass (I am better though than a lot of "artists" that I went through their work in Comiket, particularly the first two days); nevertheless, I draw because I really enjoy it, not because I want to become an artist

So give it a shot, I am curious to see what your mind comes up with, whether your hand accurately follows it

In between, thanks for the Airi@Oni-chichi suggestion (despite wishing to see her gang-raped, her bust size was a "no-go"), but it instantly reminded me of Miu@PapaKiki and all the comparisons between the two
Old 2013-01-15, 17:18   Link #31
Seitsuki
Onee!

Malkuth drew a loli! The world is going to end!!

First major note: you really should draw your lines faster. At the moment they look kinda shaky, rather than smooth and comfortable; it does stand out. Second as Kimi said the proportions are great, the head and hip look slightly off but all aside you're better than me in that aspect. Third, when are you going to treat us to a fully shaded colour pic? :P
Old 2013-01-15, 19:06   Link #32
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
A yandere loli!
Malkuth: It's not a yandere!
.... it's not?
Old 2013-01-15, 23:16   Link #33
Malkuth
Banned

Quote:
Malkuth drew a loli! The world is going to end!!
I have drawn younger looking girls before, Tsubaki and Yuno (Mirai Nikki), Kobato and Maria (Haganai), Kuuko and Nyaruko (Haiyore)

Quote:
First major note: you really should draw your lines faster. At the moment they look kinda shaky, rather than smooth and comfortable; it does stand out.
I must have missed some... but it's not a matter of speed in my case, rather when I draw vertical lines now I usually have to move my whole arm, rather then just my wrist (as with horizontal ones), which less stable and lines end up too shaky... if I am not to tired I usually rotate 90° draw horizontally and rotate back... but not always Another solution is to use paths in GIMP, but this is even more work, and takes out a lot of the fun.

Quote:
Second as Kimi said the proportions are great, the head and hip look slightly off but all aside you're better than me in that aspect.
They are off, when I tried to remove the clothes (i.e. draw her naked) her pelvis was much closer to Yukari's in proportions, rather then Miu (even post-pub) well that's not a big deal, I will cut her right leg, rotate it a little counter-clock-wise.

Quote:
Third, when are you going to treat us to a fully shaded colour pic? :P
colour no time soon, shading when I decide story -> background art -> panel arrangements, which in my case takes forever

But if you want to have a look at how much I suck with colors, take a look at a couple I have posted on pixiv. Shades/Highlight it's a hit or miss sometimes I make them work, others they just look plain weird

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
A yandere loli!
Malkuth: It's not a yandere!
.... it's not?
Yandere? well, that's one path that the story might take
Old 2013-05-13, 14:56   Link #34
Malkuth
Banned

More Miu@PapaKiki... I plan to color these... in time due time of course and since I'll have an IRL model handy next month, I'll try to finish these before I return to Tokyo year

My main problem with Miu is that the original character designs have very wide heads (at least for my taste)... and I am torn between being loyal or modify in accordance to my preferences

Also, I still try to find the best clothes for Miu... there is a fine balance here between gyaru/yasui and yamato nadeshiko, that is really hard to understand and manipulate

PS: I have done a lot more line-art with Yukari@Nene and Tsubasa@Monogatari, but since even Monir had to delete images from this thread, I guess this is not the best place to share art-work
Old 2013-05-15, 01:31   Link #35
winhlp32
(¬‿¬)

Your lineart is looking pretty nice now. Keep it up.

On coloring: If you're having problems picking colors, there is always the eye dropper/color picker tool in GIMP/Photoshop/etc. Get a good picture of Miu/Tsubasa/whoever, and use the colors the professional illustrators are using. Do this long enough and you should start to be able to judge on your own what colors are okay for skin or clothing and what colors makes the skin too dark, etc.
       /
      / \|
    /
winhlp32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-18, 16:44   Link #36
Ledgem
Love Yourself

Impressive works, it looks like your skills are coming along nicely.
Old 2013-05-20, 17:35   Link #37
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Catching up on the art stuff .... yeah, the lineart is very cute.
Old 2013-07-09, 03:25   Link #38
Malkuth
Banned

My perverted mind can't help but extend every opening animation stills into 18+ material

... so I traced and modified a little Tsubasa from the opening's title still, and now I will indulge myself into undressing her, and adding 5 guys enjoying that awesome silhouette, since her pose is so convenient

PS: monir, no worries, I won't post it her

PS2: No more Miu@PapaKiki for this season... guilt is a very bad thing even when it concerns fictional character

PS3: The other day, I was at JapanExpo@Paris (to hear angela live for the first time, awesome in between) with some pro-wanna-be-friends that spent half the expo trying to draw manga characters, and I was amazed that despite using a touchpad to draw for a couple of years now, I can still work pretty well with pencil'n'paper, particularly without any model (living or drawn), afterall practice really pays off... I hope I can get back to my scanner back in London soon, so I use both approaches (analog and digital), not one or the other

Last edited by Malkuth; 2013-07-09 at 03:37. Reason: stuff
Old 2013-07-09, 03:36   Link #39
Seitsuki
Onee!

It's Shaft. They totally knew what they were doing. Perverts.

Btw where'd her left leg go?
Old 2013-09-10, 10:46   Link #40
Malkuth
Banned

I guess the beginning of the story should be safe enough for the forum

It starts like the original from Naruco Haneharu, but as some of you already know takes a very dark turn pretty soon.

Oh! and drawing clothes is really hard