AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2013-11-14, 20:31   Link #1601
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker

not overall but it helps increase Touma's motivation and anger
and Oriana feeling regret over what happened
Intellectual Village: Volume 6 Chapter 3
Mitou Shoukan:// Blood Sign Volume 1 Chapter 1
Heavy Object: Volume 10 Complete
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk: Volume 7 Chapter 2
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Volume 12 Chapter 12
Rokka no Yuusha Volume 4 Chapter 1

Kenju of the Right is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-15, 12:07   Link #1602
Acer
Death to the infidels!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inept Forum User View Post
Just wondering, how likely do you reckon it is that some of the Accelerator arcs (such as the Battle Royale and DRAGON Arcs) may be fully transferred to the upcoming Accelerator manga (i.e. the Accelerator manga covers it but the main Index one doesn't), so that the main Index manga can cover the other arcs sooner?
I'd be a little sad, the artist of the Accelerator manga will still need a few years to better your ability to draw the Acc, while I think the Kogino (Index manga) now draws in my opinion a great Accelerator. But if the exchange happen, at least I would hope to see the civil war before having white hair

Spoiler for currently Acc in Index manga:
Acer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-15, 13:24   Link #1603
Miraluka
Banned

Rape time!
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-15, 22:03   Link #1604
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

I have no idea where to ask this so this will do I guess. I've heard that a series called a certain scientific accelerator is coming out soon, anyone got details on it?

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-15, 22:13   Link #1605
Ilidsor
Angelerator

Accelerator is getting his own manga in December and there's a 25 page preview of it out already.
Old 2013-11-15, 22:13   Link #1606
Goldzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
I have no idea where to ask this so this will do I guess. I've heard that a series called a certain scientific accelerator is coming out soon, anyone got details on it?
i think its coming out somewhere next month. i just hope the fanbase doesn't get even more split up then it already is.
Goldzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-15, 22:17   Link #1607
Ilidsor
Angelerator

Nah, no break up happened because of the railgun manga (that I've ever encountered) just the anime.
Old 2013-11-15, 22:28   Link #1608
Goldzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilidsor View Post
Nah, no break up happened because of the railgun manga (that I've ever encountered) just the anime.
i seen quite allot of railgun readers that hate touma still.

unlike railgun though most accelerator fans respect touma so the situation doesn't seem to dark unless the anime comes out(which i hope).
Old 2013-11-15, 22:31   Link #1609
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Thanks for that. I swear searching for accelerator on this forum brings up so many threads.

Old 2013-11-15, 22:58   Link #1610
Acer
Death to the infidels!

I wonder if Touma will also steal the spotlight in Accelerator manga as well it does in Railgun when he appears.
Acer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-15, 23:46   Link #1611
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acer View Post
I wonder if Touma will also steal the spotlight in Accelerator manga as well it does in Railgun when he appears.
Oh I hope so~
Intellectual Village: Volume 6 Chapter 3
Mitou Shoukan:// Blood Sign Volume 1 Chapter 1
Heavy Object: Volume 10 Complete
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk: Volume 7 Chapter 2
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Volume 12 Chapter 12
Rokka no Yuusha Volume 4 Chapter 1

Kenju of the Right is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-16, 00:43   Link #1612
jalvin_billster1091
Arcaneus Magi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenju of the Right View Post
Oh I hope so~
That would feel so troll for Accelerator but so humorous.

But in all serious i reckon Touma will be referenced in some form of way....
jalvin_billster1091 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-16, 01:39   Link #1613
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

He's one of the core pieces in Accelerator's development. So I would be surprised if he didn't have appearances or numerous references to him throughout.
ACertainStark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-16, 07:14   Link #1614
Lulu Vie Britania
Genderless telepath

Accel is the second main protagonist. I don't think that Touma will often get spotlight in his manga. I think that the one of the main functions of this manga is humanizing Accelerator, he must do things himself. If Touma makes appearances, it will not be very often. The thing that Accelerator remembers about Touma is saving the Sisters, it was enough for him to start his realization and development. He would remember Touma and his heroic actions during the manga though I'm pretty sure he will deal with his problems by himself. Otherwise, Touma will deal too, but on the same level as Accel, avoiding meetings with him, and just rarely. I hope it will be like that though.
I also hope Accel will get his own serious arc where he fights with serious enemies like Kiharas. Kihara Kagun said Accel is the best Anti-Kihara, it's apparent he had fights not only with Amata.
Old 2013-11-16, 10:31   Link #1615
Goldzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulu Vie Britania View Post
Accel is the second main protagonist. I don't think that Touma will often get spotlight in his manga. I think that the one of the main functions of this manga is humanizing Accelerator, he must do things himself. If Touma makes appearances, it will not be very often. The thing that Accelerator remembers about Touma is saving the Sisters, it was enough for him to start his realization and development. He would remember Touma and his heroic actions during the manga though I'm pretty sure he will deal with his problems by himself. Otherwise, Touma will deal too, but on the same level as Accel, avoiding meetings with him, and just rarely. I hope it will be like that though.
I also hope Accel will get his own serious arc where he fights with serious enemies like Kiharas. Kihara Kagun said Accel is the best Anti-Kihara, it's apparent he had fights not only with Amata.
i agree with your statement. i be very disappointment if kamachi decides to let kamijou steal the spotlight many times in accelerator manga like he does a few times in railgun. at best i would like some screen time but as much as i want them to interact as well, we have to remember they haven't became acquaintances for quite some time.

Last edited by Goldzero; 2013-11-16 at 17:09.
Old 2013-11-16, 11:03   Link #1616
Ilidsor
Angelerator

Touma does not steal the spotlight "many times" in Railgun. He stole it once and that was because he there was literally no other way to do it. Most of the time he provides background support.

Also considering how Accelerator views Touma at this point, anything more than behind-the-scenes help wouldn't be possible.
Old 2013-11-16, 11:05   Link #1617
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldzero View Post
i agree with your statement. i be very disappointment if kamachi decides to let kamijou steal the spotlight many times in accelerator manga like he does with railgun. at best i would like some screen time but as much as i want them to interact as well, we have to remember they haven't became acquaintances for quite some time.

Even though they don't become acquaintances they did often pass by each other before that. That could be worked into the stories as each doing their own thing towards similar goals. Also I think one of the major themes of these works is that no one can do everything alone. When Touma saves the world or academy city Accelerator and Misaka are there helping, even if he doesn't know about it. So I don't think he really steals the spotlight from anyone, it's just one of the themes of the manga IMO.

Old 2013-11-16, 11:09   Link #1618
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilidsor View Post
Touma does not steal the spotlight "many times" in Railgun. He stole it once and that was because he there was literally no other way to do it. Most of the time he provides background support.

Also considering how Accelerator views Touma at this point, anything more than behind-the-scenes help wouldn't be possible.
Always funny when people think he does though. Several small appearances, and aiding twice = spotlight stolen?
ACertainStark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-16, 11:21   Link #1619
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACertainStark View Post
Always funny when people think he does though. Several small appearances, and aiding twice = spotlight stolen?
Yea it seems a few people can't handle the idea of Misaka needing help for some reason or at least not help from a man.

Ah well, like Touma once said in railgun, "Every ones safe so there's no problem, who cares who did the saving."

Old 2013-11-16, 13:23   Link #1620
FallenHero

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
Yea it seems a few people can't handle the idea of Misaka needing help for some reason or at least not help from a man.

Ah well, like Touma once said in railgun, "Every ones safe so there's no problem, who cares who did the saving."
That always irritated me. The reasoning behind it is the idea that anytime a powerful female needs help or "saving" she automatically revokes her Independent Woman CardTM.
FallenHero is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, shounen