AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-06-10, 23:41   Link #981
tsunade666

but at the time when his KO'd by accelerator. We already saw mikoto trying to fire her railgun at accel but to notice that accel is creating a plasma sphere then she asked helped from imouto... Though they could elaborate that part.
Old 2010-06-12, 23:27   Link #982
Pyromania

No I meant after he 'won'. He lost consciousness and wound up in the hospital. That's technically after everything's been resolved but you never know.
Old 2010-06-12, 23:54   Link #983
Miraluka
Banned

1) They brought Touma to the hospital.
2) Mikoto tries to attack Accelerator when is lying unconscious on the floor only to notice Redirection works even when he is sleeping.
3) The author knows.
Old 2010-06-13, 00:25   Link #984
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
1) They brought Touma to the hospital.
2) Mikoto tries to attack Accelerator when is lying unconscious on the floor only to notice Redirection works even when he is sleeping.
3) The author knows.
It is more like Accelerator, collapsed . His power wore off. Instead of killing Accelerator, Misaka and Imouto take out a marker pen and scrawl Accelerator's face with a lot of cursing word such as "Go home, the weakest one", " I.O.W Sisters 1 billion dollars, pay it NOW!" and more.

and the next arc for Railgun, Another AIM Burst being attack Misaka and Kuroko or Misaka got corrupted by AIM Burst and become naked lady and Kuroko going to save her onee-sama.

See, the possibilities is limitless for Railgun series.
Old 2010-06-13, 03:26   Link #985
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Uh, no.

Base of story is still manga, so the possibilities for the story is just one: a direct adaptation from the manga. Even the fillers are played as canon as possible (Banri's existence was made canon in the most recent chapter of Railgun manga and Capacity Down is mentioned as a more destructive weapon in Index Novels).
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2010-06-13, 10:48   Link #986
Shadow5YA

I would lol at an army of girls carrying Touma to the hospital like heavy luggage. There were a lot of Sisters in the area.

Anyway, it's highly likely that the Sisters did bring Touma to the hospital, since 10032 was by his bedside even before he woke up. If Mikoto did come along, she probably parted ways before the hospital to get those cookies.

As for Accelerator, Mikoto probably thought about attacking him. She gave it some thought, but then decided that Touma was more important and left him there.
Old 2010-06-13, 11:17   Link #987
tsunade666

or maybe some scientist took accel with them.
Old 2010-06-13, 16:58   Link #988
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I would lol at an army of girls carrying Touma to the hospital like heavy luggage. There were a lot of Sisters in the area.

Anyway, it's highly likely that the Sisters did bring Touma to the hospital, since 10032 was by his bedside even before he woke up. If Mikoto did come along, she probably parted ways before the hospital to get those cookies.

As for Accelerator, Mikoto probably thought about attacking him. She gave it some thought, but then decided that Touma was more important and left him there.
lol
Sisters: let's carry him in Firefighter style! Misaka proposed as she prepare herself *talk in unison*
Mikoto: Hey! he's not a things!
Sisters: Wedding...
Mikoto: not a chance
Sisters: Luggage..
Mikoto: Grrr....*glare*
Sisters: then how?, Misaka ask Onee sama as she stare to the Original*talk in unison*
Mikoto: call an ambulance
Sisters: Objection, misaka defend her idea to not losing her chance to have some skinship with her hero
*then the brawl over who the one will carry Touma ensued between the Imouto's*

If the Sisters bring Touma along with Mikoto, all Hospital Staff will be surprised, so it's likely only a couple of the girls bring him, simultaneously changing between the Sister's (to avoid being exhausted or to share their man between them ), while the others look around to find save route without or with less people.
(The last couple probably Mikoto and Imouto 10032 in the hospital premise)
Old 2010-06-13, 23:34   Link #989
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
or maybe some scientist took accel with them.
How? His auto-reflect don't allow anyone to keep in touch with him.
Old 2010-06-14, 02:26   Link #990
SoggySoyBean
Squishie

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
How? His auto-reflect don't allow anyone to keep in touch with him.
Then he either napped until morning and spent the night there or woke up and went home. Either way, nothing terribly exciting, still might be a chance of his POV though.
Old 2010-06-14, 05:41   Link #991
tsunade666

the only scientist that I know that can touch him plus know his ability better than no one, Kihara.

Kihara is also one of the people who are in charge of the Experiment so their are high chance he and his crew mates know something to take him back. Because even if Accelerator is unconscious his ability is still at play so the only one I could guess about retrieving him is the scientist.
Old 2010-06-14, 05:59   Link #992
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

This is Kihara you're talking about, he would sooner put a bullet through his head than to save him. Besides, Kihara's method could only be use as attacks, it cannot be used to carry him.

I'm in favor of the idea that they just left him their till morning.
Old 2010-06-14, 09:05   Link #993
Shadow5YA

They probably left him there until morning. Remember that rumors spread about Accel's defeat? How could that have happened? Neither Touma, Mikoto, or the Sisters would tell a soul about this. Easiest way to start the rumor is for one of the many thugs after Accelerator's head to see him out cold on the ground, then assume that he was beaten.
Old 2010-06-14, 09:30   Link #994
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
They probably left him there until morning. Remember that rumors spread about Accel's defeat? How could that have happened? Neither Touma, Mikoto, or the Sisters would tell a soul about this. Easiest way to start the rumor is for one of the many thugs after Accelerator's head to see him out cold on the ground, then assume that he was beaten.
But how are they (many thugs) going to know that was "Lv0" did that on Accelerator? The rumors that every ears heard consisted of "Lv0 show the strongest Lv5 esper who is the boss/daddy in A.C."
Old 2010-06-14, 09:33   Link #995
tsunade666

nah, probably. The past accelerator is pretty cold and kihara is ice too. So they probably just left him out their. It's just that it doesn't suit my taste but that's more likely to happen than someone helping him out.
Old 2010-06-15, 09:40   Link #996
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
But how are they (many thugs) going to know that was "Lv0" did that on Accelerator? The rumors that every ears heard consisted of "Lv0 show the strongest Lv5 esper who is the boss/daddy in A.C."
Accelerator was pretty much beaten to a pulp, old-school. If it was anyone but a Lv0, they would have used their powers to finish him off, and Accelerator's injuries would have shown that. However, there's no sign of serious injury. All he had was a bunch of bruises. Only a powerless lv0 would fight that normally.

As for how a Lv0 could have bypassed Accelerator's Redirection ability, no one knows or even cares. The fact is that Accel is lying on the ground, out cold with normal wounds, which means any other normal guy is capable of doing the same to him, hence the increased mob attacks on Accel after his defeat.
Old 2010-06-15, 11:23   Link #997
ReddyRedWolf

Which brings the question how did word spread so fast? Also we were led to believe Touma was knee-deep in trouble for interfering with the experiment that Komoe sensei had him take a vacation while things cool down.
Old 2010-06-15, 11:43   Link #998
SoggySoyBean
Squishie

Well the internet exists, so i guess rumours spread fast that way. I would also like to include the possibility of someone seeing them fight- after all it was a big open area, and this fight probably lasted considerably longer than the rest, with all the electricity, explosions and plasma storms, some passerby might have seen something right?
Old 2010-06-15, 12:10   Link #999
Ashaman

Yeah, that's true.

To be honest, I don't think we should really be sweating the details of this. I don't think a definite answer will be given.

That said, has anyone considered the possiblity Misaka spread the rumour? Nothing about the experiment, but just that Accel lost to a Level 0? Or even one of the Sisters?

The plan was to stop the experiment that way, and so the more people (escpecially those running the experiment) know, the better.
Old 2010-06-15, 12:44   Link #1000
SoggySoyBean
Squishie

Somehow I don't think that'd be in character. Mikoto doesn't doesn't seem like the type and we don't know how or if the clones interact with anyone else. That and they're probably forbidden from talking about the experiment, even when its cancelled. I'm starting to suspect it wasn't anyone directly related to it that started the rumors, doesn't seem to be much reason for it-what would they gain?

Anyway, whens the next chap coming out :P
Closed Thread

Tags
fantasy, shounen