AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-01-11, 12:23   Link #41
blade82

funny that Remi is worst than Sena toward loli
Old 2013-01-15, 00:10   Link #42
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
... After thinking back on things...

Which one is this "Hoshino-san?"

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2013-01-15, 00:16   Link #43
Shadow5YA

Misunderstanding spotted. So apparently Fuwa thinks Fuwari was the girl who laughed at him instead of the timid glasses girl behind her.

I'm relieved, but at the same time the story just absolved her of all guilt. A Fuwari end seems inevitable.
Old 2013-01-15, 01:53   Link #44
Xaturas

And what if she really is the girl in front, but because of *shit happens* she rejected him.
Old 2013-01-15, 07:41   Link #45
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Argh, I badly need chapter 9
Old 2013-01-15, 10:56   Link #46
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
And what if she really is the girl in front, but because of *shit happens* she rejected him.
Are you kidding? It's been strongly hinted that she was the glasses girl in the back. Rito's flashback was the first time where a different girl was focused on.
Old 2013-01-15, 13:19   Link #47
reccaryu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Are you kidding? It's been strongly hinted that she was the glasses girl in the back. Rito's flashback was the first time where a different girl was focused on.
Who she really is is revealed in chap 9 raw. Hopefully it gets translated soon.

http://raw.senmanga.com/Renai_Shimasen_ka/
Old 2013-01-21, 22:58   Link #48
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

This chapter pretty much clear everything. Noshino and Fuwari are both the same person. Now, it's time for her to be honest with her feelings and apologize to him.
Old 2013-01-22, 01:49   Link #49
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Chapter 9 is translated. Hoshino-san already had that cute expressions when she was small..

The whole thing is clearer now, however that doesn't really fit with his trauma; at least, Hoshino's story is kinda soft, I think?
Old 2013-01-22, 17:09   Link #50
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

He is just a moron for getting a trauma out of that, and the author just overdramatised what happened for dramas sake.
Old 2013-01-22, 23:02   Link #51
Xion Valkyrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauerlutscher View Post
He is just a moron for getting a trauma out of that, and the author just overdramatised what happened for dramas sake.
If the Maid's side of the story is accurate, the trauma is way overblown. I think most people have experienced much more horrifying things in high school and come away fine. The level of trauma that the main is getting would fit more if the girls pant'ed him and then broadcasted everything to the entire school.
Old 2013-01-22, 23:11   Link #52
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
Pff it's teenage problems. I've even seen an elementary school went all the way to almost kill himself because he was rejected by the girl he likes in real life

Old 2013-01-22, 23:17   Link #53
bloodyclaws

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
Pff it's teenage problems. I've even seen an elementary school went all the way to almost kill himself because he was rejected by the girl he likes in real life
I've seen in high school an ex boyfriend decided to punch his "rival" out of the blue after getting rejected by the girl he likes. XD

and I thought that kind of jealousy doesn't exist in real life :P
Old 2013-01-22, 23:24   Link #54
Xion Valkyrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodyclaws View Post
I've seen in high school an ex boyfriend decided to punch his "rival" out of the blue after getting rejected by the girl he likes. XD

and I thought that kind of jealousy doesn't exist in real life :P
Eh, that's actually pretty common in the west. High schoolers fighting over trivial stuff happens all the time.
Old 2013-01-23, 00:28   Link #55
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion Valkyrie View Post
If the Maid's side of the story is accurate, the trauma is way overblown. I think most people have experienced much more horrifying things in high school and come away fine. The level of trauma that the main is getting would fit more if the girls pant'ed him and then broadcasted everything to the entire school.
I think her side is accurate and i don't see any reason why they would go so far to do that to him.

Many teenagers tend to overreact about many things, but it is still stupid to behave like this guy.

I guess I'm just annoyied how absurd this situation is.
Old 2013-01-23, 00:31   Link #56
Shadow5YA

Rito started smoking (or is it "again"? Can't remember if he smoked with his two otaku friends or not) and became a hikikomori since Fuwari rejected him a second time.

It's clear that he's overreacting. The funny part is that he still doesn't give his kouhai the time of day.
Old 2013-01-23, 02:17   Link #57
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

The whole time, I thought Fuwari was the glasses girl

Why is he traumatized the first time, when the girl confessed to him wasn't the one he liked? Am I missing something, or I just didn't pay attention to the story
Old 2013-01-23, 04:09   Link #58
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

He is traumatized because he believes that the girl he liked made a fool out of him with the confession from the glasses girl.
Old 2013-01-23, 11:07   Link #59
runset

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
The whole time, I thought Fuwari was the glasses girl

Why is he traumatized the first time, when the girl confessed to him wasn't the one he liked? Am I missing something, or I just didn't pay attention to the story
Spoiler for reason:
Old 2013-01-23, 11:27   Link #60
kasimmorathi

As has been previously stated:
Spoiler:

Would it really devastate an adult? Probably not. But obviously this happened in middle school. Not sure about anyone else here but first love in middle school is absolutely devastating when it ends; you are full of hormones and zero mental/emotional defense. I suspect he was also already sort of borderline pulling back from people and probably helped push him over the edge.
Closed Thread

Tags
love triangle, romance